Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • stCky: idk man im just a chat bot
      August 22, 2017, 11:14:52 PM
    • symantec: is this forum
      August 22, 2017, 09:02:56 PM
    • symantec: what the fudge
      August 22, 2017, 09:02:52 PM
    • symantec: I just joined to download datmaker, the links are broken and a user named i nelson i has a fudgeing weird signature
      August 22, 2017, 08:59:33 PM
    • stCky: ur so cool and edgy
      August 22, 2017, 04:15:50 PM
    • Deathspirit: anyways, i'm un ip banned now.. but don't even want to be that at this point lmfao
      August 22, 2017, 01:58:14 PM
    • Deathspirit: now it's some sell out half leeched server :')
      August 22, 2017, 01:57:53 PM
    • Deathspirit: gf moparscape, was the best rsps community i've been on since 2006
      August 22, 2017, 01:57:31 PM
    • stCky: yeah, nah. it's cooked. [link] might help u with a backup or something idk man im just a chat bot
      August 22, 2017, 12:13:25 AM
    • flew420: I sure hope someone has a copy of the forum before it was recked
      August 21, 2017, 11:40:52 PM
    • flew420: O wow i see now, just read thru all the news articles. :(  i've been out of the game for a couple years so coming back to this shit is sad.
      August 21, 2017, 11:39:46 PM
    • flew420: Huh?
      August 21, 2017, 10:49:51 PM
    • stCky: got bought by a russian dude, he put a shitty rsps on it for donations, now no one cares
      August 21, 2017, 10:48:30 PM
    • flew420: I came on for some nostalgic reading in old classic development, and it only goes back to 2014 wtf.
      August 21, 2017, 10:43:09 PM
    • flew420: what happened to this site??
      August 21, 2017, 10:42:36 PM
    • Sean56:[link]
      August 21, 2017, 05:33:45 PM
    • kb010: how can i play? i downloaded the client and it doesnt open.
      August 21, 2017, 10:52:56 AM
    • wodkode: shut it down or fix it
      August 20, 2017, 10:11:28 PM
    • wodkode: dude i cant goto no links on here from google
      August 20, 2017, 10:11:13 PM
    • Dell: Greetings
      August 20, 2017, 11:56:30 AM

Author Topic: Elveron 718/839 - Most Unique Content - Daily Updates - Ultimate Economy  (Read 14694 times)

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile
    Hey guys here are today's updates excluding all of the RS3 updates Miles has been doing. We've been very busy bringing all these updates for you guys!

12/27/2015
    - The ;;switchlooks command has been disabled.
    - t90 weapons now have t90 bonuses.
    - Ascension crossbows now function as a bow.
    - Fixed nulled item bonuses on 100+ items.
    - Hunger games minigame has been implemented. Beta-testing will occur this week before it is fully released.
    - Any false advertising has been removed in the Donator Benefits.
    - Added chests for Hunger Games that multiple players can edit/store.
    - player owned shops interface no longer overlaps dominion tower's
    - Dark invasion has been re-enabled
    - resumed delcorum's work on rune span

Thread Link:

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile
    Hey guys I hope you guys all had a great Monday. Today I was able to bust out a few updates that I know you all were waiting for (in particular Runespan). Make sure to be posting bugs on the forums as it really is the easiest way for me to keep track of everything!

12/28/2015
    - Fixed the breakdance and living on borrowed time emotes.
    - Added Thruster stomp and robot dance emotes.
    - Snow is now toggable due to high demand.
    - General store has been fixed.
    - Players no longer need staff to teleport them home from the tzhaar/pest invasion area
    - Smuggling is now impossible from Runespan.
    - Players can now leave the third floor of Runespan
    - Runespan is released.
    - Lucien has been buffed, no longer afkable.

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile
    Hey Elveron players! As we prepare for the RS3 updates in the following weeks, a lot of the updates this week will involve cleaning the server of bugs and unorganization, and also rewriting code to improve server performance. I hope you guys are all ready for the new year, it is going to be a big one for Elveron

12/29/2015
    - Donator zone teleports will be overridden if a player is in a minigame/activity
    - Lucien is no longer too buffed. He is still not afkable.
    - ;;moreskills now works for Runespan. If a user uses the command, they will receive 2 extra runes per siphon.
    - Players can no longer log out during the Living on Borrowed Time emote (Please report if you find another way to do this).
    - Artisan Workshop no longer adds more ingots than inventory space.
    - Players can instantly teleport home with a home teleport tab from the general store

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile

As all of you have long waited for, the update has finally arrived. Many of you thought it would never come and previous empty promises were left about it arriving. However Elveron 3 is now here, behold!

What is Elveron 3?
    Basically the Elveron you have been playing for so long, however our framework now loads 839 data (npcs, items, objects, maps, graphics, and animations). Due to our strive to maintain being a pre eoc server, we have decided not to include the new weapon stats, combat, interfaces, etc. so that you guys can still have the Elveron you originally wanted.

What does this mean?
    New content will be flying into the server. This includes a beautiful new home in Prifddinas, tons of new dungeons and end game bosses with intense combat scripts (some even custom bosses), new items to unlock and obtain, new minigames such as Player Owned Ports, new content such as Boss Pets, and so much more! New things will be coming out regularly and now that we have this data, the possibilities will be endless!

What to do with conversion bugs?
    Not everything is perfect and we had to change tons of packets, configs, etc. so there will be a few problems we missed although we did a ton of testing. This is because certain things can only be found on a larger scale. Coords shifted with the new maps so a few things may be out of place now. However these bugs can be fixed very quickly, all we need you guys to do is to report them to this thread and we will fix them asap.

Thread Link for reports:

Bug fixes will not be posted in our development logs, they will just be marked on the forums.

What updates will come first?
    Well of course things like the home, fixing up broken items in the old cache, etc. will come first. Then we will have weekly polls on what content to add first. There will be many options based off of player ideas and you guys can vote on the order in which we do them to give you guys a voice. So please read the daily Development Logs so that you can keep up to date with everything!

Lastly everyone, you MUST download the new client or the server will not work for you at all. It can be found on our homepage or any regular link to the client.

CHECK OUT OUR NEW CONTENT - STUFF COMING OUT EVERYDAY!

Prifddinas and Ashdale:

Major Pets Revamp and Drop Thresholds:

Expert Capes and Crystal Chest Revamp:

Thanks,
    Mod Danny

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile

A long day, but HUGE amounts of bug fixes accomplished. Also started on Rise of the Six, hopefully it will be done by tomorrow ;) Enjoy everyone!

1/10/2015
    - Pets now appear back in your inventory upon logout/login.
    - New dungeoneering boss room, completion no longer crashes.
    - Addy+ ore smelting has now returned and is working properly.
    - Dialogues can now be cycled through without closing in the teleport crystal.
    - Updated the Kalphite Lair entrances to the new rs3 ones.
    - Added the correct objects to the new Poison Waste Dungeon.
    - Updated the old Slayer Tower to the new one, new locations.
    - Abyssal wand now has the 1/8th chance of not consuming runes.
    - You can now teleport out of combat.
    - The new RS3 'water buckets/barrels' can now fill any fillable.
    - Added all of the working altars to Prifddinas.
    - Added item dying system to dye shadow, barrows, and third age.
    - Dyes can now be obtained through hard and elite clue scrolls.
    - Crystal chest now works at Prifddinas and has slighlty better odds than other places.

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile

Today I am proud to announce the release of our first minigame and major edition to Elveron 3: Rise of the Six. This is modeled after the Runescape 3 minigame and is very similar, minus the lambrinth part. Hope you guys enjoy. Also just a heads up, I have been spending around 10 hours a day on the server the past few days and I have to relax a bit. So I won't be as active tomorrow in order to rest up. Hope you all understand!

1/11/2015
    - Points are now showed in the server information tab.
    - Barrows Totem has been added to the common rewards for barrows.
    - The barrows amulet can now be used to skip a barrows brother.
    - A team system has been implemented to Rise of the Six and now you can form and join parties.
    - Lobby for the Shadow Realm is complete for the new minigame.
    - Added stats and combat scripts to the new and more powerful barrows brothers.
    - Malevolent energy is converted from unstable to stable upon successful COMPLETION of the minigame.
    - Reinforcing plates can be purchased in the Melee Equipment Store.
    - Malevolent gear can be created with malevolent energy and reinforcing plates.
    - Bobbleheads can be create with barrows sets and malevolent energy.
    - Gates and doors now work globally in our new system.

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile

I told myself that today would be my break but when I came online in the morning, my mind said maybe another day. So today I worked on Sirenic and a bunch of fixes. Here you guys go! I will probably take tomorrow off instead of today.

1/12/2015
    - Bank chests found all over Prifddinas can now be used.
    - Added upstairs Prifddinas with altars, skilling objects, house portals, armor repair, etc.
    - Bankers now have been updated to their new options.
    - Updated the new Dungeoneering Rewards interface.
    - Clue scroll map puzzles have now been updated to the new coordinates.
    - Sirenic scales are now dropped by slayer monsters that require 78+ slayer.
    - Sirenic gear now has proper stats and degrading.
    - Algarum thread can be purchased in the melee equipment store.
    - The following items now degrade and must be repaired: nex, sirenic, malevolent, seismic, drygores, noxious, and ascension.
    - Prifddinas water pool now fills all fillables.

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile

Oh boy today was a productive day! Still didn't take my break but, eventually I will.. Haha I am too addicted to Elveron to take a break. So happy to see 38 online today and 20+ the entire day, that really made everything for me :')

Major client update, please download the latest client.

1/13/2015
    - FORUM SHOP REVAMPED, tons of new cool rewards!
    - Tetsu, sea singer, and death lotus (regular/superior) can now be obtained through the prestige store.
    - Added the new golden beam to rare drops.
    - You can find the new slayer master Morvran at home.
    - Morvran assigns challenging, but quite rewarding slayer tasks.
    - He requires 120 combat and 85 slayer to use.
    - Added all of his tasks except the monsters that aren't accessible yet.
    - New client that has been modified and fix, please download it for the new features (Cjay):
    - Object animations have returned for objects such as dwarf cannon, etc.
    - The random sprites on the maps of Varrock are now gone.
    - Shadows that looked wierd in Prifddinas have now been fixed.
    - General performance improvements have been added to OpenGL.
    - Possible fix to the NPC's dissappearing in your view.
    - Added a new arcane resting emote.
    - The new Mole lair has arrived to Elveron with the new entranced in Falador.

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile

I would first like to start off with introducing our new developer Jordan:

Secondly, today was my official day off that I finally took and I felt relaxed and am now ready for the next few days before I go to college. I had a trick up my sleeve though, last night I stayed up late and prepared this update for today so even if I didn't code today we would still have something. So here we are!

1/14/2015
    - Fixed the client logins for linux/mac users.
    - Wilderness strykewyrm now has three new rare drops: wyrm spike, wyrm heart, and wyrm scalp.
    - Wyrm spike can be combined with an abyssal whip to create the new t85 lava whip.
    - Wyrm heart can be combined with a staff of light to create the new t85 staff of darkness.
    - Wyrm scalp can be combined with a dark bow to create the new t85 dark bow.
    - The new t85 items have the correct stats and effects.
    - These items degrade back to the WYRM DROP after taking a large amount of hits.
    - Celestial dragons have been added, find them in the high level dungeon locations.
    - Added new high tier celestial handwraps and dragon rider to the celestial dragon drops.
    - Started major work on a huge update coming out tomorrow...

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile

I felt that we should have a more interactive and complete home, therefore I dedicated today to making home as complete as possible. This is only part one, the major stuff people wanted. Part two will come in the future, just give it some time...

1/15/2015
    - The Christmas event is now over, hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!
    - Added the Edimmu resource dungeon found in Prifddinas with a 110 dungeoneering requirement.
    - Edimmu's are now accessable and fightable with 90 slayer and can be assigned.
    - Added seren rock mining to obtain corrupted ore.
    - Gem rocks found in Prifddinas now have a small chance of giving uncut onyx.
    - Added a harmonised rock world event to Prifddinas where you can gain bonus ores from mining either the home coal, mithril, adamant, or runite rocks.
    - During this event players have a chance of recieving corrupted ore.
    - Iorwerth workers can be found around Prifddinas and can be pickpocketed for crystal weapon seeds and more at level 91 thieving.
    - Added the warning/suspicion strike system to thieving Iorwerth workers.
    - Harps can now be played with 75 crafting to obtain harmonic dust.
    - Crystal weapon seeds and harmony dust can be used to create crystal bows, halberds, staffs, chakrams, offhand chakrams, daggers, offhand daggers, wands, and orbs.
    - Attuned crystal weapon seeds and harmony dust can be used to create attuned crystal bows, halberds, staffs, chakrams, offhand chakrams, daggers, offhand daggers, wands, and orbs.
    - Crystal armor seeds and harmony dust can be used to create crystal deflectors, wards, and shields.
    - Attuned crystal armor seeds and harmony dust can be used to create attuned crystal deflectors, wards, and shields.
    - Crystal tool seeds and harmony dust can be used to create crystal chimes, saws, chisels, hammers, knives, and tinderboxes.
    - The crystal tools have their respected effects, but do not degrade. Search them up on RS Wiki, pretty cool.
    - All the crystal weapons and armors have the new stats, attuned as well.
    - Added crystal implings to puro puro with the respected loots.
    - Cadarn rangers/mages and Iorwerth scouts/guards can now be fought and looted in Prifddinas.

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile

I saw that players got really excited with the new skilling features in yesterdays update, so I was thinking "why not add more benefits to skillers". Therefore today I worked on and released the new skilling pets, cool pets that you can unlock through regular skilling activities. Yes this includes the famous "DUCK SQQUUUAAADDD" pet. Enjoy!

1/16/2015
    - Added the brawling gloves (melee) effects in the wilderness and world zones.
    - Updated barrows with the new RS3 loots (pistol/books/wands).
    - Introducing the new skilling pets, unlock them by doing activities.
    - Completing dungeons in dungeoneering gives you a chance of receiving the Hope Nibbler pet.
    - Mining rocks gives you a chance of recieving the White/Black Royal Rhino pet.
    - Creating pouches gives you a chance of recieving the Rowena pet.
    - Hunting monsters gives you a chance of recieving the Inari or Golden Chinchompa pets.
    - Completing Pest Invasion gives you a chance of recieving any of the Repent Horror, Beast, or Ogre pets.
    - Cooking anything gives you a chance of recieving the Piggles or Commander Porkins pets.
    - Opening the crystal chest gives you a chance of recieving the Mimic pet.
    - Interacting with the fire spirit (bonfires) gives you a chance off recieving the Lava Hawk pet.
    - Crafting runes gives you a chance of recieving the Kirin pet.
    - Fishing gives you a chance of recieving the Duck Squad pet.
    - Looting an impling gives you a chance of recieving the Fimberzizz pet.
    - Harvesting a farming patch gives you a chance of recieving the Tumbleweed pet.
    - Picking a squirk in Sorceress' Garden gives you a chance of recieving the S'qirks the Parrot pet.

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile

Moved into college, excited to be back. Here are the updates today, something that has been requested since the release of Elveron 3. Enjoy ;) You guys earned it, Elveron is doing GREAT!

1/17/2015
    - Every combination potion can be created when combining the correct potions with an empty crystal flask in your inventory.
    - All of the new combination potions have their correct effects.
    - Added proper consumption ids for the new potions.
    - Crystal-flecked sandstone can be mined in the Edimmu resource dungeon.
    - The crystal robust machine turns crystal flecked sandstone into crystal flasks.

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile

1/18/2015
    - Fixed the crystal robust machine.
    - The crystal chest now rewards a crystal motherlode shard.
    - Stealing from Iorwerth workers now can reward crystal motherlode shards.
    - Once a day, players can use 10 motherlode shards to receive a reward from the motherloade maw in the Edimmu resource dungeon.
    - Added all the common, uncommon, and rare loots to the motherlode maw.
    - The motherlode maw can be used once every 24 hours.

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile

Divination is now here and live! Who will be the first player to make it to level 99? Who will make it first to 200,000,000 experience?! Race to the top in the newly released skill on Elveron 3!

1/19/2015
    - Finished Divination wisp harvesting.
    - Finished Divination memory converting using the energy rifts.
    - Added Divination requirements to the Max Cape, Completionist Cape and Prestiging.

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile
    Here are some patches, been working on fixes this week.

1/21/2015
    - Made the Orb of Oculus work with the new revision.
    - ::oculus can grant you a free Orb of Oculus, we need videos!
    - Dividancing is now officially gone, sorry! If you want to dance we have the ::dance command!
    - The world wide server announcements are now up to date.
    - Updated to the new slayer tower coords.
    - Slayer helmets (full and original) require black masks (10) rather than uncharged.
    - The well, xp bonus events, donator rates, and players online multipliers now effect divination.
    - Sunfreet has now moved locations so the level 85 divination location can be used.
    - Kuradel requirement for the completionist cape has returned.

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile
    There has been a client update that has improved performance on OpenGL, fixed up some shadowing issues, improved the client speed and performance, and also fixed a problem with some NPC regioning. Anyways you have to download the new client in order to play.

On another note, so happy to see 50+ online today, that was truely a miracle. We will be making a comeback, we will be huge once again. More fixes to come the next few days. Since classes are starting, my posts may be every 2 days instead of every day. Just a heads up :)

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile
    Sorry everyone that I have not posted the past 2 days. I've been focusing on cleaning up the server files because it is a bit messy in areas that I am wanting to work in. By cleaning up the server files it will not only possibly speed up the server and prevent things like crashes/memory leaks/etc. it will also make future coding a lot faster. So I have nothing to show atm, but please know that I am still working on the server.

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile

Been doing a lot of bug patching. Here we go:

1/26/2015
    - Added the rest of the attacks to edimmu's.
    - Queen black dragon has returned with new features and working properly.
    - Added ::divination to bring you to all the divination locations.
    - Dividancing is no longer a thing.
    - Changed the price of the orb of oculus.
    - Patched up a few problems with the 24 hour timer on the motherlode maw.
    - Added the guthan's healing effect.
    - Updated the kalphite queen teleport to the new coords.
    - Godsword blades can now be created with all proper combinations.
    - Updated the kalphite queen's new graphics and emotes.

Offlinecowzownu

• View Profile

This has been requested for a long time so I figured I would work a bit more on finding the map chunks for the missing 2 rooms, patch up multi floors, many other bugs with construction, interaction with more furniture, etc. So I was like, since this has been on my list for so long I might as well do this now. So, here we go. Servants are still beta and may be buggy at first.

1/27/2016
    - Fixed some construction bugs with stairs, roofs, and dungeons.
    - Added the rest of the construction rooms in dungeons.
    - Found the map data for mengarine rooms in houses, we now have all the rooms.
    - Added a lot of item actions, many objects in houses will now be functioning.
    - Started on a small base for servants, have minimal features for now while I work on following, calling, bank trips, etc.
    - Servants can be hired in the servant house in ardougne.
    - Patched a handful amount of bugs in construction that have been on my todo list forever.

Offlinehottys2good4

• View Profile

Sorry that I posted this in the morning, I kind of had a rough night lol.

1/28/2016
    - Added the distraction and diversion shooting stars back, from Rage-Scape.
    - The ::events command now has information about shooting stars.
    - Telescopes in player owned houses now give you information about the star location.
    - Rewards include stardust, exp, etc.
    - Added the new mole lair locations and updated the giant mole combat script.
    - Found the configs for the kalphite lair so now ropes and entrances work completely.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.