Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: Ghettoville.org *Update* Zombies - HD graphics, Summoning, Godwars, Pets!  (Read 3904 times)

Offline00nightmare3

• View Profile
      Ghettoville 729 RSPS

Hello All, and Welcome to GhettovilleRSPS!

Why is Ghettoville different than the rest? Well let me tell you why!

Ghettoville is Unique!
      • We Have 100% Working GUN'S, It Literally works, and comes with Bullets!
      • We Have 100% Working Stats!
      • We Have Cars! Thats right i said it! Cars!
      • We Have SnapBacks too!
      • Dont even forget about the Iphone apps! Haha, Check out our Ghettoville APP Store!
      • If you ever wanted to try Weed, But never in real life... Ghettoville has got your back! With Ingame weed!
      • Super rare items, items that you've never seen on a 729 before, Our custom inventions!
      • Are you a ZOMBIE fan? Come back some Zombies up in our Zombie Mini [email protected]
      • Summon your familliars and bring them to the GWD to fight bosses!
      • Working Spec's for all items, Even the gun!
      • HD Emotes, Graphics, and Real Runescape Music
      • Working Auras!
      • Dance Parties
      • Spongebob. A.K.A Thugbob on GV, He follows you where ever you go!
      • Fun PK
      • PVP
      • Always New Updates
      • Full Screen
      • 24Hour Online staff
      • 24Hour Uptime
      AND SO MUCH MORE! COME SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Pictures

Bandos:
      Corp:
      MP5 (GUN):
      Zombies:
      Iphone/Apps:
      ThugBob:
      One of our cars:
      Weed:
      Dclaw Spec:
      GodSword Spec:
      PVP:
      HD Graphics:
      Friends From GV:

Warming Welcome:

Youtube Vids:
      This is an old youtube video, We have updated sense then, Im sorry for the lag in this video it was recorded off an old computer.
      Our server is 95% Lag Free, Working on Improving that ASAP!

More Recent video! No [email protected]@@!!!
      A Warming Welcome:

Staff

Owners:
      Quise, Brandon

Admins:
      Anndy, Mdma

Mods:
       Joe, Jay, Kingmager, Dutchmtf

Need some help?

Contact us at:
      [email protected]
      or
      Message us via youtube at Ghettovillersps

Need help from an owner?
      Contact an ingame Moderator or Admin to contact one!

JOIN TODAY! HAVE FUN
      [/list]
      « Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:19:40 PM by 00nightmare3 »
      Runescape Gambling

OfflineTeam_Rocket

• View Profile
      It's somewhat unique, but unfortunately in the wrong ways. Also, most of the 'unique' content are just custom Items/N.P.C. which were pulled from Tutorials/Snippets/etc.

At least you're adding on to the Matrix Base though, as this is more than most Users will do.
      I'm done, because you children really are hopeless.
      Runescape Gambling

Offline00nightmare3

• View Profile
      It's somewhat unique, but unfortunately in the wrong ways. Also, most of the 'unique' content are just custom Items/N.P.C. which were pulled from Tutorials/Snippets/etc.

At least you're adding on to the Matrix Base though, as this is more than most Users will do.

Well i mean, the coder, quise, didnt use moparscape tutorials for the server, but yeah i just wanted to show the moparworld something a lil different, working machine guns that actually shoot like a machinegun, u can see the bullets and special effects. you should try it out though. thanks for the comment though.
      Runescape Gambling

OfflineTeam_Rocket

• View Profile
      i just wanted to show the moparworld something a lil different, working machine guns that actually shoot like a machinegun, u can see the bullets and special effects.

I understand where you're coming from and what your intentions are. You're on the right track, but people don't want Firearms in a RuneScape Private Server. In your Advertisement Videos, you really don't want to show off Player Emotions or Shops, as these are very easy for anyone to implement, and require little-to-know effort, and absolutely no knowledge of the Java Language. Most of these features are already done for you, and I don't see any real effort or talent from your "coder" (programmer is a better and correct term).

I'm not trying to say It's bad, or flame/demean you in any way, I'm just giving critique on what has been presented. Here's an example of what people want to see in R.S.P.S. as far as "unique and creative" Content is concerned:

Here's one of my Public Concepts Thread.[/url]

Here's a short, but sweet lecture I wrote on Creativity for MoparScape[/url]

Offlineefb4life

• First Time Poster
        • View Profile
      At least its unique unlike these shitty 06 remakes and p.i's that all do the same shit. GhettoVille has weed smoking with effects, driving cars, your get a iphone5s that opens a store app. Zombie minigame. Shooting mp5s. Full Flowering. Players can get Tatoos that im adding. How many servers you know have half majority of the shit that i mentioned thats 600+ revision.... none. So before any of you unoriginal people who just do shitty remakes start trash talking i suggest you take care of your server before you go commenting on someone elses work. At least ghettoville has a theme and is sticking to it.

OfflineTeam_Rocket

• View Profile
      So before any of you unoriginal people who just do shitty remakes start trash talking i suggest you take care of your server before you go commenting on someone elses work.

I'm the only one who has posted so far. Was that directed at me...?

Offlineefb4life

• First Time Poster
        • View Profile
      So before any of you unoriginal people who just do shitty remakes start trash talking i suggest you take care of your server before you go commenting on someone elses work.

I'm the only one who has posted so far. Was that directed at me...?

nah man i mean in genereal..at least you gave decent feedback..but i kno how ppl gonna trash talk...im from rune-server and they always do it there...and majority of them have accs here 2 ..

Offline00nightmare3

• View Profile
      i just wanted to show the moparworld something a lil different, working machine guns that actually shoot like a machinegun, u can see the bullets and special effects.

I understand where you're coming from and what your intentions are. You're on the right track, but people don't want Firearms in a RuneScape Private Server. In your Advertisement Videos, you really don't want to show off Player Emotions or Shops, as these are very easy for anyone to implement, and require little-to-know effort, and absolutely no knowledge of the Java Language. Most of these features are already done for you, and I don't see any real effort or talent from your "coder" (programmer is a better and correct term).

I'm not trying to say It's bad, or flame/demean you in any way, I'm just giving critique on what has been presented. Here's an example of what people want to see in R.S.P.S. as far as "unique and creative" Content is concerned:

Here's one of my Public Concepts Thread.[/url]

Here's a short, but sweet lecture I wrote on Creativity for MoparScape[/url]

but like i said, over the video, it was an old video, there was many UPDATES sense then, i did show a few shops on it.  You cant say that we dont understand the java language, because we do. Alot of time, thoughts, and creativity went into this server. Notice that the theme of the game goes with its title, therefore the "firearms" go with the title. Hense the name ghettoville. People do want guns, they are looking for something New, something different, and this is it. The players we have had on the server so far love it.  There is plenty of Real coding, you cant judge a book by its cover, you have to read it. As in, Dont say we dont put in effort untill you play the game, and you see for yourself. I thank you for your Feedback though. And i will read those post you gave me the links too also.

OfflineTeam_Rocket

• View Profile
      There is plenty of Real coding, you cant judge a book by its cover, you have to read it. As in, Dont say we dont put in effort untill you play the game, and you see for yourself. I thank you for your Feedback though. And i will read those post you gave me the links too also.

I'm just giving feedback according to what has been presented. If you want to show off your programming, may I suggest creating a Developmental Log showcasing this?

P.S. You won't get more helpful feedback than mine from this community. The Users who post in this Thread will most likely be flaming, or giving unneeded critique of the wrong areas. I support you for being different and standing out, and not being afraid in the slightest to do so.

OfflineMikeyzzz

• View Profile
      This server is so Nigga, my Webclient got stolen.

I keed, seems interesting.
      I would lick this person.
      hi my name is lizzie the penguin, I'm a lesbien...

Offlineluna-scape

• View Profile
      Hmm its unique and i am sure some people will like but its seems more like becomming GTA in a RSPS. Which is pretty funny....
      But if ur making something like this. I s uggest y ou change everrything. Just like battlescape but then GTA scape :p

Gl anyways

OfflineDyl4n20

• View Profile
      Bump, Great server, I joined it and there are endless things to do on here. Join Now.

Offlinekidgoku4522

• View Profile
      YOOOOOOOOOO you my friend are funny i remember you showing me the models and shit and the gun Still 2 small >.>

Offlinetalythan

• First Time Poster
        • View Profile
      Source Code? :D

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.