RuneScape 2 Server Advertising > Server Advertisements
Kozaro - Your #1 OSRS Based Private Server!
<<< (2/2)
nolan2131:

--- Quote from: KryptikRSPS on December 13, 2015, 07:26:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: nolan2131 on December 07, 2015, 08:14:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: KryptikRSPS on December 07, 2015, 01:12:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: nolan2131 on December 05, 2015, 12:43:00 PM ---Just what RSPS community needed, another OS Based PS.

--- End quote ---
Why the negativity?

In other words, 100+ online at the moment. Join the fun!

--- End quote ---

It's not necessarily negativity, just tired of seeing the same release(s) over and over.

--- End quote ---
Not at all the same though. You're judging the book by its cover.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but the cover decides rather or not I'd read it. Especially if it has the same cover as so many others. Regardless, good luck.
KryptikRSPS:

--- Quote from: nolan2131 on December 13, 2015, 09:16:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: KryptikRSPS on December 13, 2015, 07:26:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: nolan2131 on December 07, 2015, 08:14:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: KryptikRSPS on December 07, 2015, 01:12:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: nolan2131 on December 05, 2015, 12:43:00 PM ---Just what RSPS community needed, another OS Based PS.

--- End quote ---
Why the negativity?

In other words, 100+ online at the moment. Join the fun!

--- End quote ---

It's not necessarily negativity, just tired of seeing the same release(s) over and over.

--- End quote ---
Not at all the same though. You're judging the book by its cover.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but the cover decides rather or not I'd read it. Especially if it has the same cover as so many others. Regardless, good luck.

--- End quote ---

Interesting take on things but eh. Anyway, some updates:

--- Quote ---Hello Kozaro,

First off, I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year & hope you're all excited to grow with us in the year to come. With that being said, today's updates are as follows.

Changed the noting price in resource area from 25k to 3k.
When a player achieves 200 million exp in a skill it will announce it to the entire server.
Upon attempting to slash a web you now have a 1 in 3 chance of slashing the web.
Noting raw dark crab in the resource area is now fixed.
Added more red dragons to the brimhaven dungeon.
You can now sell runes back to the shop for a reduced fee of the original shop price. (This is to make certain features like Barrows a bit more profitable).
When a player receives a rare item from a mystery box it will announce it to the entire server.
Tweaked dragon dagger accuracy & max damage slightly to experiment. leave feedback if you feel it is improved.
You can now speak to the "weird old man" at home to reset your barrows kill count.
If you ruby bolt (e) special attacked an npc as it was dying you would still lose hitpoints. this has been fixed.
When wearing a black mask or slayer helmet you will now deal 20% more damage to your slayer task.
When using a blowpipe whilst having bolts equipped your bolt special would still go off. this has been fixed.
Ava's accumulator has been rewritten to fix the various issues users were experiencing.
Ava's effect now properly applies to blowpipe with darts.
You can now use the "operate" option on your slayer helmet to check your remaining slayer task.

Also, I am aware of the issues with smithing and lack of supplies you can create. I am working on a rewrite with this skill & it will appear in the next update along with a wilderness rejuvenation theme of updates I am aiming for.

Sincerely,

Mack
--- End quote ---
k3wl 0wnz y0:
Long overdue updates due to various reasons. For those who are interested you can read our forum announcements for more info.

--- Quote ---Hi guys,

Mack has managed to complete some updates for us today. It's not a substantial amount, but we are making progress into addressing core issues which plagued the server since its conception. Updates are as followed;

* You can now slash webs to open new routes throughout the world.
* Mage Arena now has been flooded with battle mages who have a chance at dropping the following rare items:
-Mage's Book
-Master Wand
-Infinity pieces
-Seer's Ring (i)
-Zuriel's pieces.

This area is dangerous and you can be attacked by opportunistic PK'ers!

* Zeke's Supply shop has been stocked with new items to make pk'ing supplies more readily available. These items include super sets, prayer potions, and Sharks in limited quantity. Enjoy.
* Item noting issue w/ Richard in the wilderness has been fixed.
* You can use the "Players-inside" option on the Resource Area door to view how many people are inside.
--- End quote ---
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version