Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • B50: Sever error what happen
      May 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
    • The Soul: 10 years later
      May 21, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
    • The Soul: wow people are still here?
      May 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
    • Wilkooo: and apologies to the OG forum guys on behalf of that fudgewit dr house that pretty much killed this entire domain
      May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
    • Wilkooo: shoutout to all those that played back in the beginning, all new people that hang around now seem to be pretty braindead
      May 21, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
    • Wilkooo: born sep 2016 - died whenever pink eggs resigned
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
    • Wilkooo: Rip moparscape rsps
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      May 21, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      May 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
    • w azza 3: server down??
      May 21, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
    • charmie: rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
      May 20, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
    • Tesco Value: eco reset? :o
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:27 PM
    • Tesco Value: aw is server down? :P
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
    • mandmgalaxy: is the game down?
      May 20, 2018, 08:05:07 PM
    • bliss death: i believe 95% of the community disliked this change heavily as it came out of nowhere. and the fact you clear ironmen banks as well. terrible change. disappointed.
      May 20, 2018, 06:08:36 PM
    • bliss death: just wondering when the server is gonna be fixed and reverted
      May 20, 2018, 06:07:36 PM
    • Saltyspade10: I'll be back ;)
      May 15, 2018, 04:43:53 PM
    • Nunubuffs:[link]
      May 15, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
    • Nunubuffs: .info god
      May 15, 2018, 12:05:40 PM
    • Nunubuffs: Www.scaperune
      May 15, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Author Topic: myRS|718|Economy|CustomSlayer|120Maxlevel  (Read 228 times)

OfflineFayt_

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    myRS|718|Economy|CustomSlayer|120Maxlevel
    « on: December 19, 2014, 08:05:02 PM »
    [/URL]
    [/URL]

myRS started out at as a simple project for myself, and turned into something that everyone can enjoy! I am not a super great coder by any means, although I do understand most of what  I am looking at. So this is a journey for me, trying to become better at this. I am opening it up to the public because I feel having others help and have input would greatly improve my  overall goal for [myRS.

myRS is similar to regular RuneScape, with a few changes ranging from how a few skills work, to how many levels you get total.
    THIS SEVER IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT, EXPECT UPDATES TO HAPPEN. You have been warned.

Here is a list of some of the core features to the game, along with any custom content added or changed:
    ->All 25 skills are trainable
    ->Custom Slayer(No longer need slayer tasks)
    ->Still need required slayer levels to enter certain areas
    ->Custom (working) dung. NOT GREAT, still need to finish working out my system.
    ->New ::home location. I know it's been used before, but I like it, so meh.
    ->Economy set up shops
    ->Increased stats to 120. Currently only Combat is really effected by this, seeing as I haven't added in any custom items yet.
    Still deciding on what I would like to add, etc.
    ->Dungeoneering items I.E. primal/celestial/sagittarian can be obtained and are fully detailed. They are the best items in the game, needing a whooping 110 levels in each respective stat to wield.
    Dropped by a custom Dung boss, having a total of 100k health and dealing damage similar to Bandos x2. With his supporting minions, he is definitely a challenge to say the least. A team is a must.
    ->Various minigames I.E. Fightcaves, fightpits, Kiln, pest control, clanwars etc.
    ->Fully working slayer tower with added content. Slayer monsters have a chance to drop eight of eights, which can be used to gain bonus slayer xp.
    ALL MONSTERS give slayer experience. You do NOT need to have a slayer task to gain slayer XP. You only need a certain level to obtain access to the rooms to which they are located in.
    ->Many more!

Here I will provide some images from various places around my server

Home

Low level training area - Crabs are an obvious choice, but it seemed staple to me.

One of MANY areas to train and obtain loot at!

Fully detailed Dung equipment. Highest end dung equipment gives more health than Nex gear. Ending with a total of 2300 hp.

Many shops around home, so you can get on the go fast. Not overpowered shops with everything in them, you will have to work for your items.

Skilling Places

Godwars working - still need to correct animations, meh.

Teleporters are located at home, to allow for faster travel to those hard to get places when low level.

Slayer Tower detailed, part 1

Slayer Tower detailed, part 2

New Custom Boss

Credits:
    Whoever wrote matrix as server base
    And i'm using Citellum's Client
    RS2Ad banner

Offlinedragger

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: myRS|718|Economy|CustomSlayer|120Maxlevel
    « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 03:25:17 PM »
    This server is great and deserves more players
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineFayt_

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Re: myRS|718|Economy|CustomSlayer|120Maxlevel
    « Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 11:43:53 PM »
    webclient doesn't work for me and also your download client doesn't download as a playable java thing. cheers

As far as the web-client goes, you probably don't have your java security settings allowing my clients web address. The download definitely downloads a working client, I've had numerous people download it and it works.

I would suggest if you can't get it to work, then make sure you are using java8.
    RS2Ad banner

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.