Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • OracleScape: Bump my server and play [link]
      Today at 06:08:29 PM
    • OracleScape: BUMP my thread please [link]
      Today at 06:08:00 PM
    • stCky: idk man im just a chat bot
      August 22, 2017, 11:14:52 PM
    • symantec: is this forum
      August 22, 2017, 09:02:56 PM
    • symantec: what the fudge
      August 22, 2017, 09:02:52 PM
    • symantec: I just joined to download datmaker, the links are broken and a user named i nelson i has a fudgeing weird signature
      August 22, 2017, 08:59:33 PM
    • stCky: ur so cool and edgy
      August 22, 2017, 04:15:50 PM
    • Deathspirit: anyways, i'm un ip banned now.. but don't even want to be that at this point lmfao
      August 22, 2017, 01:58:14 PM
    • Deathspirit: now it's some sell out half leeched server :')
      August 22, 2017, 01:57:53 PM
    • Deathspirit: gf moparscape, was the best rsps community i've been on since 2006
      August 22, 2017, 01:57:31 PM
    • stCky: yeah, nah. it's cooked. [link] might help u with a backup or something idk man im just a chat bot
      August 22, 2017, 12:13:25 AM
    • flew420: I sure hope someone has a copy of the forum before it was recked
      August 21, 2017, 11:40:52 PM
    • flew420: O wow i see now, just read thru all the news articles. :(  i've been out of the game for a couple years so coming back to this shit is sad.
      August 21, 2017, 11:39:46 PM
    • flew420: Huh?
      August 21, 2017, 10:49:51 PM
    • stCky: got bought by a russian dude, he put a shitty rsps on it for donations, now no one cares
      August 21, 2017, 10:48:30 PM
    • flew420: I came on for some nostalgic reading in old classic development, and it only goes back to 2014 wtf.
      August 21, 2017, 10:43:09 PM
    • flew420: what happened to this site??
      August 21, 2017, 10:42:36 PM
    • Sean56:[link]
      August 21, 2017, 05:33:45 PM
    • kb010: how can i play? i downloaded the client and it doesnt open.
      August 21, 2017, 10:52:56 AM
    • wodkode: shut it down or fix it
      August 20, 2017, 10:11:28 PM

Author Topic: OSHD #530 -: Oldschool Runescape in High Definition  (Read 2155 times)

OfflineOSHD-RSPS

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    OSHD #530 -: Oldschool Runescape in High Definition
    « on: May 18, 2015, 12:57:42 AM »

Download client: OSHD Client[/URL]
    Forums: OSHD Forums[/url]

--

What is 'OSHD'?
    The goal of OSHD is not necessarily to emulate OSRS, but to bring back a classic feeling of early high definition RuneScape while replicating certain aspects of OSRS, whether it be dungeons, bosses, items, interfaces, and more. In order to do this, skills, minigames, general features, dialogues, quests, and many other aspects of the game are slowly being recreated. All content is implemented according to The OSRS RuneScape Wiki.

--

Some Notable Features

Full God Wars dungeon-; scrap and fight your way to get killcount, scale insane obstacles, and defend against enemy monsters as you vie for the best drops from the God Wars generals

Farming Skill-; not every server boasts a real-time Farming skill. Crops that grow when you're sleeping, and mega rewards for having a green thumb, there's not better time to start planting your potatoes!

Perfect combat-; we strived & spent gruelling hours to ensure that we delivered a combat system that is stable and perfected. You'll enjoy Player-Versus-Player & Player-Versus-NPC combat like you never have before

Strong economic foundation-; OSHD boasts a strong economy, that where you feel like your gold is worth keeping. We don't have stacks upon stacks of gold piling up in your bank, and your items are as valuable as ever

Old School RuneScape Items-; OSHD can't possibly be OSHD without the entire reason OSRS is the way it is: We have the Armadyl Crossbow, Toxic Blowpipe, Abyssal Tentacle, Trident of the Seas, Ardougne Cloak 4, and much more to be released into the game! Come check out your favorite OSRS items in FULL high definition!

Dagganoth Kings-; take on the KINGS of OSHD and see if you're lucky enough to receive the prized combatant rings! Or perhaps that very valuable Dragon Axe that you just know a skiller will pay top-dollar for.

Barrows-; these formidable brothers are BACK in full high definition, and you have the power to stop them. Defeat them all, and find your way through a maze of tunnels and you may just find yourself in possession of their very valuable armour

Slayer Skill-; what's OSHD without slayer? We boast one of the most complete Slayer skills in the RSPS community, and it couldn't be anyway else. With Slayer Masters scattered across the OSHD map, you'll always have a blast finding new tasks to take on, and earning some valuable loot in the process!

Bonds-; OSHD has them! If you cannot donate, do not worry, OSHD has made sure that you'll be able to enjoy the membership benefits by paying directly with your OSHD GP. Never pay a dollar again, you'll get all the comforts without touching your bank account. Bonds can be traded in for 2 weeks of membership, bonus experience, changing your yell color, unlocking weekly events, and even increasing your drop rate.

Hunter-; How many servers have you played with a full blown hunter skill? OSHD takes great pride in saying that we have a near 100% hunter skill the players can enjoy. So get your traps, and participate in the most complete hunter system seen in any RSPS.

Bounty Hunter-; What's RuneScape without the PKing? We've taken the time to fully replicate the RuneScape bounty hunter volcano minigame, with all-working highscores, Low, Medium, and High level caves, PKing has never been more fun! So grab your friend and battle the toughest of foes in this full-blown minigame, Bounty Hunter.

Clan Wars-; Yes, we even have Clan Wars! Not many servers can say they have an 100% Clan Wars minigame. Well OSHD can! Some features of our Clan Wars include, but are not limited too, Clan Chat based teams, Correct rule interface with all restrictions working, All arenas working, Clan Caller set, Orb-Viewing, and much more! Are you a pure? a hybridder? a zerker? it doesn't matter! Grab your clan and participate in this full-blown clan wars system!

Warriors Guild-; Battle your way through the defenders one-by-one up to Rune Defender. We boast in a full Warriors Guild minigame. So save up your tokens and head to the cyclops room and fight for the defender drop! This minigame also includes OSRS' dragon defender.

Beautiful HD Graphics and Resizable Client-; Ever want to play OSRS in HD? Now you can! Ever want to see the OSRS' items in HD? Now you can! OSHD boasts in an amazing fullscreen and resizable mode. With features such as Anti-Aliasing, Roof-Top removal, and much, much more!

--

--

So get ready for this full-blown OSRS emulation, all in HD graphics.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:43:29 PM by OSHD-RSPS »

OfflineKongo

• View Profile
    Re: OSHD #530 -: Oldschool Runescape in High Definition
    « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 09:29:23 PM »
    Amazing server.

OfflineUnrated ko

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 03:11:59 PM »
    Great server!!

OfflineSoulcist

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 03:18:00 PM »
    I might actually take the time to give this one a shot. The homepage is decent looking, more than most at least. The forum's theme is as usual the Villain theme or Animate, regardless I will download and give this a shot.

Also, why do you require members to register on the forums to browse? I don't like that and it only hurts you.

OfflineOSHD-RSPS

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 04:12:39 PM »
    Thanks, I'll look into it.

Offlinei dd s k0 i

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 06:34:32 AM »
    Definetaly worth your time checking it out, especially if you are into oldschool rs yet you can't stand the graphics, this one is in HD. :) I played RS 05-08 and I like only that period of time, so I approve of this server big time!

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.