Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
    • B0ATY.: yo can anyone unban my ip, i got banned for saying i hope someone gets aids :p
      July 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Author Topic: Project RS06 - A RuneScape 2006 replica now in open BETA  (Read 33759 times)

OfflineRS PS

• View Profile
    Re: Project RS06 - A RuneScape 2006 replica now in open BETA
    « Reply #280 on: January 10, 2013, 12:03:34 PM »
    Z0mg why is the website always down????
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineRSVault

• View Profile
    « Reply #281 on: January 10, 2013, 12:13:30 PM »
    No one cares about that stuff when in the end it just belongs to Jagex.

Source isn't owned by Jagex, it's our copyright. So in the end, you're using our copyrighted code (Mod Blake's) which, by the way, is against the law unless given permission.

Quote from: Frell
    He paid MITB $20k to unban him so he could come back

Yet another lie. I can't even imagine how many times you've lied to your own community. The fact that you're a community manager is really depressing.
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 12:15:14 PM by RSVault »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineFrell

• View Profile
    « Reply #282 on: January 10, 2013, 12:16:53 PM »
    Was obv joke. And of course I was going to lie, I was David's puppet for the most part

Im not using any copyrighted code. KO9 is :)
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineRSVault

• View Profile
    « Reply #283 on: January 10, 2013, 12:18:16 PM »
    Was obv joke. And of course I was going to lie, I was David's puppet for the most part

Im not using any copyrighted code. KO9 is :)
    At least now you're being a little more honest. btw, who the fuk is k09

OfflineFrell

• View Profile
    « Reply #284 on: January 10, 2013, 12:19:12 PM »
    rsc developer that pompano gave the server to (mod on mscp)

your server.. lol

Offlinehellboy001

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #285 on: January 10, 2013, 12:21:18 PM »
    so is project rs06 down for ever now or what?...
    and did david quit?

Offlineenzo42

• View Profile
    « Reply #286 on: January 10, 2013, 12:21:33 PM »
    Well now I know moderators can't be trusted either

Offlinethe elve age

• the elve age
      • View Profile
    « Reply #287 on: January 10, 2013, 01:10:58 PM »
    Vault if you didn't let your sources escape from under your nose, you wouldn't be questioning fake thieves. We can get this straight, this isn't your source. From what I know, David programmed most of this by himself. If he 'stole' any of your content, then you can blame yourself for letting it get leaked.
    "The secret to getting things done is to act" -Dante Alighieri

Offlineenzo42

• View Profile
    « Reply #288 on: January 10, 2013, 01:18:17 PM »
    Vault if you didn't let your sources escape from under your nose, you wouldn't be questioning fake thieves. We can get this straight, this isn't your source. From what I know, David programmed most of this by himself. If he 'stole' any of your content, then you can blame yourself for letting it get leaked.

David is nothing but a leecher that is using Vaults server to make money with.

Offlinethe elve age

• the elve age
      • View Profile
    « Reply #289 on: January 10, 2013, 01:20:07 PM »

Hmm. David is very knowledgeable with java. I doubt he'd want to use anyone's server. I heard Vault's programming habits were really bad in 06scape

Offlineenzo42

• View Profile
    « Reply #290 on: January 10, 2013, 01:26:18 PM »

Hmm. David is very knowledgeable with java. I doubt he'd want to use anyone's server. I heard Vault's programming habits were really bad in 06scape

So what hes very knowledgeable with Java, does that mean he doesn't leech? Kinda strange the exact same bugs as in 2006scape are in here too. and it's also very strange, the same amount of content is done as 2006scape from the leak.

OfflineRSVault

• View Profile
    « Reply #291 on: January 10, 2013, 01:35:19 PM »

Your logic is so wrong. If, let's say, the official RuneScape source was released and David decided to use it, by your logic it's not his fault he's using illegal copyrighted material.

And also, we had a team of 4 very qualified, professional developers, so saying our code (after Vayken left) is bad is completely wrong and ignorant to say, especially when you have no knowledge of it.

Offlinethe elve age

• the elve age
      • View Profile
    « Reply #292 on: January 10, 2013, 01:39:00 PM »

Your logic is so wrong. If, let's say, the official RuneScape source was released and David decided to use it, by your logic it's not his fault he's using illegal copyrighted material.

And also, we had a team of 4 very qualified, professional developers, so saying our code (after Vayken left) is bad is completely wrong and ignorant to say, especially when you have no knowledge of it.
    I'm not here to get in a fight with an E-Lord but you do know you're using copyrighted materials on your source? The client and cache is copyrighted. David is a good guy, he's never been on to take credit for other's work. He's been developing this source secretly for months. You initially had a development role in the server, you've never had good programming habits from what I've seen - the 'professionals' probably got it right :P.

I don't want to go any further or it'd be a waste of time for all of us

Offlineenzo42

• View Profile
    « Reply #293 on: January 10, 2013, 01:46:21 PM »

I'm not here to get in a fight with an E-Lord but you do know you're using copyrighted materials on your source? The client and cache is copyrighted. David is a good guy, he's never been on to take credit for other's work. He's been developing this source secretly for months. You initially had a development role in the server, you've never had good programming habits from what I've seen - the 'professionals' probably got it right :P.

David is a good guy? yea leeching a whole source that was leaked and acting like he did everything, then collect donation money with it is very good.

OfflineRSVault

• View Profile
    « Reply #294 on: January 10, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »

I'm not here to get in a fight with an E-Lord but you do know you're using copyrighted materials on your source? The client and cache is copyrighted. David is a good guy, he's never been on to take credit for other's work. He's been developing this source secretly for months. You initially had a development role in the server, you've never had good programming habits from what I've seen - the 'professionals' probably got it right :P .

1. Do you even know anything about RSPS? Source, client, and cache are all different things. The source was written from scratch by Blakeman (a developer on 2006scape) and everything there is copyrighted by myself since I paid for the work. The cache and client are completely different things, and yes, those are both illegal to modify and distribute. Do you even RSPS?

2. I know 100% that the source projectrs06 is using is the 2006scape old source. It has every single old bug we had (I've gone thru all the bug reports on projectrs06). I know my server like the back of my hand, so arguing against me on that is completely irrelevant.

/discussion
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:58:33 PM by RSVault »

OfflineFrell

• View Profile
    « Reply #295 on: January 10, 2013, 01:58:43 PM »
    Yea, I've also posted it publicly on RS06

OfflineDoobage

• View Profile
    « Reply #296 on: January 10, 2013, 02:01:05 PM »
    LOL Vault your the one to talk. You paid off pretty much everyone to code for you. Do YOU even know how to code? Ffs. man just GTFO your project was a failure, you are a failure imo and maybe you should do something better in your life, like taking that money from everyone you got from donations and buying a new car and a fancy vacation cuz honestly no one cares.

David is doing a good job keeping the project up and releasing it, And IF he is using "your source". At least it is seeing the light of day and not sitting collecting dust like yours is. Kk so leave now bai kk ty ^-^

Edit:

And about him lieing? What about all those false promises you gave us on 2006scape?

Practice what you preach mate, stop being such a hypocrite, get off david's arse and just deal with your project coming to and end because YOU brought it there. Idc what david does or uses as long as he's not a total douche. Unlike some people *cough cough*.
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:05:34 PM by Doobage »

Offlineenzo42

• View Profile
    « Reply #297 on: January 10, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »
    LOL Vault your the one to talk. You paid off pretty much everyone to code for you. Do YOU even know how to code? Ffs. man just GTFO your project was a failure, you are a failure imo and maybe you should do something better in your life, like taking that money from everyone you got from donations and buying a new car and a fancy vacation cuz honestly no one cares.

David is doing a good job keeping the project up and releasing it, And IF he is using "your source". At least it is seeing the light of day and not sitting collecting dust like yours is. Kk so leave now bai kk ty ^-^

Yea a really good job, downloading the source, and hosting it, just what you would do.

OfflineDoobage

• View Profile
    « Reply #298 on: January 10, 2013, 02:06:47 PM »

Yea a really good job, downloading the source, and hosting it, just what you would do.

I'm not saying David did that, and to say that david never made a single update, NEVER A SINGLE UPDATE to fix stuff on his own, is just down right being ignorant.

Edit:

Not to mention i seen a post from vault himself on his rs-ps community saying "Go ahead and use it, it's old and has a lot of bugs and issue in it anyway :P"

so for him to say anything here is pointless. You cant say Go ahead and then change your mind more than half way through lol.
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:09:00 PM by Doobage »

Offlineenzo42

• View Profile
    « Reply #299 on: January 10, 2013, 02:08:30 PM »

I'm not saying David did that, and to say that david never made a single update, NEVER A SINGLE UPDATE to fix stuff on his own, is just down right being ignorant.

Oh he fixed a few bugs, what an amazing guy, now he deserves full 100% credits.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.