Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • usman555: i remembered out of nowhere and came to check how mopar was going
      Today at 08:34:39 PM
    • usman555: remember azaruth, deathz
      Today at 08:34:24 PM
    • usman555: hey
      Today at 08:33:56 PM
    • Vain_: buying gf
      Today at 01:53:12 PM
    • charmie: WILKO MY MAIN MAIN!
      May 26, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      May 26, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
    • Saltyspade10: Okay I won't be back
      May 24, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
    • [email protected]: im buying an ad banner from graham the owner need to get in contact
      May 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
    • [email protected]: any mods on
      May 23, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
    • kepoly: 11 years ago, damn
      May 23, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
    • B50: Sever error what happen
      May 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
    • The Soul: 10 years later
      May 21, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
    • The Soul: wow people are still here?
      May 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
    • Wilkooo: and apologies to the OG forum guys on behalf of that fudgewit dr house that pretty much killed this entire domain
      May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
    • Wilkooo: shoutout to all those that played back in the beginning, all new people that hang around now seem to be pretty braindead
      May 21, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
    • Wilkooo: born sep 2016 - died whenever pink eggs resigned
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
    • Wilkooo: Rip moparscape rsps
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      May 21, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      May 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
    • w azza 3: server down??
      May 21, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

Author Topic: Project-Z | Zombie Survival!  (Read 403 times)

Offlineakiprojectpk

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Project-Z | Zombie Survival!
    « on: January 01, 2015, 10:26:37 PM »
    Welcome to Project-Z Beta[/COLOR].

I hosted this server previously with my partner Mod Martin. He has now left and the server went offline for a few months, but i have recently started to work on this again. I enjoyed playing this game before but it kinda died after everyone was maxed. So i wanted to create a system which allows you to keep playing, so that you are always doing something, even if its just standing in a safe zone. Thats. where activity points will come into play. The longer you stay on the more points you get. With those points you can get survival kits which will help you survive in the long run. It may be useless stuff at start but sooner or later you will need it. Such as ropes. You can use ropes on an object far from you to quickly move to that area.
    We are currently in beta mode. What this means is i am still developing content to make the game more enjoyable, Yes this is 75% way done. But i am still adding more unique content to make it more of a surviving game. I have a few thoughts such as fletching for supply or cooking for supply's. Also warmth level. What this is you need to stay near a fire for a good minute to warm up your body temperature. The way you would do this is my starting a fire with a log and a tinderbox. Different areas have different climates. Dryanor + falador will be snowy areas making it so you need to make a red flame to keep you warm. Other parts such as lumbridge or varrock will be a very hot climate. You will need a blue flame to survive there.
    Also if you have your own unique ideas please feel free to share them, as i want to make this server really popular and really unique. I hope everyone enjoys the beta just as much as i enjoyed making it.

Information about the server:
    The main goal of Project - Z is survival. There is only one safe zone, and it is Lumbridge. You can go around travelling by ships, which will take you to numberous of islands infested with zombies. You may think it's easy to survive in a zombie apocalypse, but when other players want you dead,  and with only limited supplies, it may be very tough.
    You get items from zombies, which you must slay in order to survive. You start off with a bronze sword, bronze shield and a guide book. Head out into the wilderness to begin your journey.
    Are you ready?[/COLOR]

Survival Aspects:
    What i did to make it have a better survival atmosphere. Survival kills have been added. They way that works is that you kill npcs'(Zombies) around the world. If you die by a player the person who survived the battle gets a reward depending on how many survival kills, For example: Aki has 50 survival kills. Maxi comes and kills me, he will receive my loot + A random from the caskets or the bananas. It all depends on how many kills you have. The higher the kills the other player has the better loot. I also have added a system for when a player vs player battle goes on. Once you kill a player you will be a target to other. You will need to hide and protect your selve because once you have a player kill and lets say you die by some other player, they get a reward that will help further there pk gears, supplies. This is a new way i found to make it a little more balanced. Note: When you get a high enough "survival kill" It will world chat it, same goes for getting 5 or higher pk kills.

Website Home Page[/url]
    Play Now[/url]
    Download Now[/url]
    Vote Now[/url]
    Forums[/url]
    Donate[/url]

Media:

(click to show/hide)
    [/spoiler]
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:54:50 AM by akiprojectpk »
    RS2Ad banner

Offlinebriney21

• View Profile
    Re: Project-Z | Zombie Survival!
    « Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 01:10:25 AM »
    looks fun but links are broken
    RS2Ad banner

Offlinewimstr

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 02:07:16 AM »
    Haha i used to play this, was very fun to play.
    Will join of course.  :D
    RS2Ad banner

Offlineakiprojectpk

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 11:55:33 AM »
    looks fun but links are broken

Links Have been fixed

Haha i used to play this, was very fun to play.
    Will join of course.  :D

Great to see most of my returning players come back :)

OfflineDevilXsummoner

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 02:51:01 PM »
    Zombie survival or PK?

Offlineakiprojectpk

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 07:09:08 PM »
    Zombie survival or Pk

Survival is the main purpose but you're always free to pk players since it is pvp eveywhere but training starter area. Level cap for that area is 50. so you are always forced to venture out in the pvp area.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.