Since most of the latest updates have been fixes, I'm planning on adding some game changing feature(s) this weekend. Also, changes to our combat styles will be made, as they are quite unbalanced.
Here are the updates for today and yesterday:
3/18/15 - 3/19/15
- Enabled selling of items to shops where the currency isn't coins.
- Fixed some spelling and grammar errors
- Familiars don't prevent waves from starting in pest invasion.
- Increased some store item quantities.
- Decreased the time it takes to pass through portals in stealing creation.
- Vanguard/trickster/battle-mage do 15% more damage.
- Added shortcut command ::gpr for ::gamepointrewards.
- Added shortcut commands ::cr, ::cgp, and ::cgpr for ::checkrewards.
- Fixed godwars interface for players using fixed screen.
- Oysters can now be opened.
- Noting extreme items no longer unupgrades the extreme item.
- Bolts do not drop in free for all clan wars.
I've done it guys, I've implemented some new combat formulas that will hopefully balance out the attack styles. Tomorrow, I'll be able to fix the staff of light's special attack and some issues with prayers(i.e. soulsplit not taking prayer points from the target and prayer draining). The dragonfire shield has been quite difficult to deal with client-sided, but I do have the server sided code for it. I'll probably also add a new client with savable voice settings and maybe some game point rewards for skillers.
- The server now loads 700+ new scripts.
- Scripts include many shortcuts and working stairs.
- Scripts also include many npc dialogues.
- Added a new system for admins to add scripts to objects/npcs.
- Worked on adding a new quest system.
- Dropped Iron Man items no longer appear on the ground.
- Fixed clan bank deposit all inventory.
- Fixed clan bank deposit all equipment.
- Added the command ::maxhit to show max hits for range and melee.
- Hits are now more dependent on attack and defence stats.
- Added diamond bolt effect making targets weaker to range.
- Range weapons now give range strength.
- New formula for calculating the damage that will be done.
- Removed the range strength bonus from the dominion crossbow.
- Reduced the effects of the store item price reduction formula.
Well, it is good to be back. I am very happy to now have the time to come ingame more often, meet you guys, hang out, etc. Today was a more slower development day because I have a fever, so I was only able to get in a couple of updates. Nethertheless, I am glad to be part of this growing community.
I would also like to congratulate @demigod on his new position as Event Manager. He will be starting around Wednesday and will hopefully have an event schedule posted tomorrow, depending on my availability to review it.
- Added in announcements for the Event Manager.
- Added a command to view the Event schedule ::es or ::eventschedule.
- Added the ability to teleport to planned events using ::event.
- Added the hover over contact information interface.
- Super Anti Fire potions and DFS now have their proper effects.
- Rewrote a lot of the lunar spell messages on interfaces, the grammar was a mess
"there is weeds in your patch"
- Added a complete Remote Farming lunar spell, ability to remotely cure etc. with all the statuses on your crops.
- Items can no longer be sold to the prestige shop.
- Void knight armor now gives 9% attack bonus when worn.
- Void knight armor now gives 15% strength bonus when worn.
- The strength cap was removed, bonuses to be adjusted.
- Iron men are given a higher strength bonus than normal players.
- Added formula for xp bonus after 60 players is reached.
- Increased range accuracy some more.