Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • defrozen: need some help waited a couple for days and still no replys [https://forum.moparscape.org/server-help/48/launcher-help/682239/msg4520733#new]
      Today at 07:47:47 AM
    • EntasiaRSPS: Entasia is now released! [link]
      Today at 06:53:39 AM
    • Intdubspawn: Register on the RecklessPk website, we are releasing soon!
      Today at 01:45:01 AM
    • Adaro: WILKO STOP BANNING ME...i am not doing anything bad, just trying to help people
      Today at 01:22:33 AM
    • Lin: hey thanks stCky
      Today at 12:27:00 AM
    • stCky: :thinking_face: :ok_hand:
      September 18, 2017, 08:28:24 PM
    • cgh: dont tell me what to do
      September 18, 2017, 06:09:16 PM
    • stCky: really enjoying the openGL content Lin
      September 18, 2017, 04:15:57 PM
    • Jc22493: Keep the chatbox civil please and thanks
      September 18, 2017, 03:59:24 PM
    • Lin: fudge u drub
      September 18, 2017, 12:25:04 AM
    • stCky: yeah i want :thinking_face: give us emojis or im not voting u in as president again
      September 17, 2017, 04:34:30 PM
    • Intdubspawn: RecklessPk is releasing September 24th! :) All join the discord here [link]
      September 17, 2017, 04:30:05 PM
    • drubrkletern: when r we getting real emojis in shoutbox boys *okhand*
      September 17, 2017, 03:55:51 PM
    • Amcora: keep it out of shoutbox please
      September 17, 2017, 07:36:43 AM
    • ACCBIKERS: WHO DA FUK IS THAT GUY ?
      September 17, 2017, 05:53:49 AM
    • ACCBIKERS: I DO IT ON EVERY SERVER GOING I'LL DO WHAT I WHAT !
      September 17, 2017, 05:53:44 AM
    • ACCBIKERS: Bitch shut the fudge up you little poncy ass runt.... you're mad no one even trusted you and awwww how cute DO I GIVE A fudge
      September 17, 2017, 05:53:30 AM
    • Adaro: Not to mention I never abused my commands when I was a helper like you jailing yourself in wilderness to avoid pkers...then boosting about it to people
      September 17, 2017, 03:12:00 AM
    • Adaro: GEOFFREY I never told anyone about that command in all the 7 months of playing, and I knew worse glitches...can't say I break as many serious rules like you real world trading and scamming players over a RuneScape account
      September 17, 2017, 03:10:49 AM
    • bradyfan12: hey guys could anyone come test my server for me, free ags+inferno cape
      September 15, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

Author Topic: Rune-Sky  (Read 5773 times)

OfflineTimeRS3

• View Profile
    Re: Rune-Sky
    « Reply #40 on: June 14, 2013, 12:10:49 PM »
    bump

Offlinethakillah

• View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: June 14, 2013, 12:45:25 PM »
    Nothing new for now gl anyway

Offlinewildskiller

• View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: June 14, 2013, 01:47:10 PM »
    Oh hell nah, your renaming a server after a really old good one. You don't deserve that name if it's not a good enough server.

OfflineTimeRS3

• View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: June 14, 2013, 02:27:01 PM »
    Oh hell nah, your renaming a server after a really old good one. You don't deserve that name if it's not a good enough server.

can you read the the posts I made before commenting.

thank you

Offlinewildskiller

• View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: June 14, 2013, 08:13:35 PM »

thank you
    In my opinion, it's not good. I don't like 90% of the 718+ that I've played, and the features on this don't look any different from my of them.

And what posts are you talking about? I've read through this whole thread, and none of them had anything to do with what i just said.

OfflineTimeRS3

• View Profile
    « Reply #45 on: June 15, 2013, 03:51:25 PM »

thank you
    In my opinion, it's not good. I don't like 90% of the 718+ that I've played, and the features on this don't look any different from my of them.

And what posts are you talking about? I've read through this whole thread, and none of them had anything to do with what i just said.

Well basically I do regret releasing my work every 718 is the exact same as this now almost including the GE I had no choice though. Im making more features that will make this server stand out more.

And by posts I meant I have made a post that I will be changing the server name if a lot of people don't agree with this name seeing how runesky has been shut down for very long and just recently came up with about 2 -3 players as a 718.

And we are still thinking of new unique names that could fit this server.

Offlinewildskiller

• View Profile
    « Reply #46 on: June 15, 2013, 09:58:26 PM »
    Well basically I do regret releasing my work every 718 is the exact same as this now almost including the GE I had no choice though. Im making more features that will make this server stand out more.

And by posts I meant I have made a post that I will be changing the server name if a lot of people don't agree with this name seeing how runesky has been shut down for very long and just recently came up with about 2 -3 players as a 718.

Instead of creating just the regular RuneScape content, create a shit ton more but entirely different from what people will expect. The way Matrix is set up just makes it way better to keep adding things with the cache related crap and client adjustments. If I could get any of these damn 718s working I would edit the hell outta it just to create a better mmorpg feeling, but not like the eoc.

OfflineTimeRS3

• View Profile
    « Reply #47 on: August 19, 2013, 10:08:57 AM »

Instead of creating just the regular RuneScape content, create a shit ton more but entirely different from what people will expect. The way Matrix is set up just makes it way better to keep adding things with the cache related crap and client adjustments. If I could get any of these damn 718s working I would edit the hell outta it just to create a better mmorpg feeling, but not like the eoc.

I would honestly never go into EOC its the entire reason Runescape was ruined although the content within it was very well such as the armours and stuff but the combat system was terrible what im doing is basically I want to recreate a rs2007 feeling within a 718. So basically you have all the features of a 718 with the look of the 2007.

I was thinking of either doing that by editing cache to make the tabs and chat interfaces look like the old ones or changing the cache completely to a 667/742

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server is back online we are gone back into beta mode for now in the mean time we have added plenty of new updates and revamped the website we will be working on much more content and release new stuff very soon.

OfflineJava-RSPS-Noob

• View Profile
    « Reply #48 on: August 19, 2013, 10:13:28 AM »
    Have you actually played with the EOC system like..more than a day? The EOC idea is actually a lot better once you get used to it.
    Interested in joining a new discussion community?
    Try outChatalogtoday!
    This is a brand new community that is founded by Flame_ of Mopar

OfflineTimeRS3

• View Profile
    « Reply #49 on: August 19, 2013, 10:16:29 AM »
    Have you actually played with the EOC system like..more than a day? The EOC idea is actually a lot better once you get used to it.

I have I just prefer to let players experience the old content more then the new.

My newest update will be to bring the oldest  interface back to 718 so it looks like a 474 and I will be trying to change graphics and some models to look like the old school weapons.

OfflineJava-RSPS-Noob

• View Profile
    « Reply #50 on: August 19, 2013, 10:30:17 AM »

I have I just prefer to let players experience the old content more then the new.

My newest update will be to bring the oldest  interface back to 718 so it looks like a 474 and I will be trying to change graphics and some models to look like the old school weapons.
    Most people just load higher revision items on a  317, you on the other hand load lower revision stuff on a higher revision.

rep++

One concern though won't this affect several animations
    Try outChatalogtoday!

Offlinesilverranger

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #51 on: August 19, 2013, 11:40:03 AM »
    i cant get on? :s, I can get to the login screen than I go to make a char and it goes black

OfflineTimeRS3

• View Profile
    « Reply #52 on: August 19, 2013, 08:34:15 PM »

Most people just load higher revision items on a  317, you on the other hand load lower revision stuff on a higher revision.

rep++

One concern though won't this affect several animations

Thats exactly my point I will keep some stuff newer then others like jad emotes that stuff everyone loves on the newer revisions but stuff like weapon styles and the way of holding and for some people the switch between 1hand weapon that changed to 2h will also change back.

i cant get on? :s, I can get to the login screen than I go to make a char and it goes black

Thats odd I think you joined at the time when we were having an update please try again or use this

OfflineMikeyzzz

• View Profile
    « Reply #53 on: August 20, 2013, 03:56:07 AM »
    I would lick this person.
    hi my name is lizzie the penguin, I'm a lesbien...

OfflineAmbokile

• View Profile
    « Reply #54 on: August 20, 2013, 04:18:16 AM »
    The text on that banner looks quite vertically stretched.

OfflineJava-RSPS-Noob

• View Profile
    « Reply #55 on: August 20, 2013, 09:24:05 AM »
    Thats exactly my point I will keep some stuff newer then others like jad emotes that stuff everyone loves on the newer revisions but stuff like weapon styles and the way of holding and for some people the switch between 1hand weapon that changed to 2h will also change back.

That's what I am getting at though. Hasn't there been major character model changes in the time of swapping from the new 2h animation to the old one? Wouldn't that still cause issues for the character model(s) itself?
    Try outChatalogtoday!

OfflineTimeRS3

• View Profile
    « Reply #56 on: August 26, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »

Love your banners as always lol

That's what I am getting at though. Hasn't there been major character model changes in the time of swapping from the new 2h animation to the old one? Wouldn't that still cause issues for the character model(s) itself?

not really its actually pretty easy all you need to do is change the Model ID for both female and male.

New interface for Solomons items and SOF

Token system for Game Bonuses
    « Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 05:37:41 PM by TimeRS3 »

OfflineJohn

• John P.: give me a custom title
      • View Profile
    « Reply #57 on: August 26, 2013, 06:46:38 PM »
    Please stop reposting your comment in order to bump, if it happens again I will lock this advertisement.
    Good luck with your server.
    Your friendly local ex-bunsen burner.

OfflineTimeRS3

• View Profile
    « Reply #58 on: August 30, 2013, 09:15:10 PM »
    bump

Offlinezingerman111

• View Profile
    « Reply #59 on: September 08, 2013, 12:33:21 PM »
    - New Home
    - Better travelling distances
    - More training areas
    - More money making methods
    - Quests
    - Added Noticeboard for players to find contests, events and new updates
    - RE-added detouched darts
    - Vote4Cash system now 100% functional and working
    - Cosmetics fixed (you can now buy cosmetics with the helm)

Working on
    - Loyalty points system (Interface is up now finding configs to get the buttons working.)
    - New Items for players to earn at minigames.
    - Fixing GE dupe (finding the configs for the X- amount button)
    - working on new quests interfaces.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.