Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • calemx: death's-server has officially been released, come check us out  - [link]
      September 13, 2019, 04:14:21 AM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 12, 2019, 12:26:40 PM
    • cbrophy: would my account from 2013 work?
      September 12, 2019, 05:04:43 AM
    • ragnoroker: RuneGuild has officially been released, come check us out - [link]
      September 11, 2019, 11:26:35 AM
    • ragnoroker: RuneGuild has officially been released, come check us out - [link]
      September 11, 2019, 11:26:31 AM
    • ragnoroker: RuneGuild is due to be released tomorrow! First few players will recieve some goodies. Sign up on our website [link] Join our discord for updates [link]
      September 07, 2019, 07:43:28 PM
    • ragnoroker: RuneGuild is due to be released tomorrow! First few players will recieve some goodies. Sign up on our website [link] Join our discord for updates [link]
      September 07, 2019, 07:42:59 PM
    • ChrisMeadows: Yo, what's the forum's discord?
      September 04, 2019, 08:33:06 PM
    • newerarsps: i cannot register to rsps list anyone can help?
      September 01, 2019, 11:24:00 PM
    • PavSwag: Date Registered: July 03, 2012, 03:54:45 PM Think im just as good vet as u man, + I have over 80B in rs3 think im good on anyones 100k ass lookin bank b oi
      August 27, 2019, 10:48:09 AM
    • PavSwag: autoscape is the most legit server i have  ever played. infernal dragons and twisted bows
      August 27, 2019, 10:41:20 AM
    • PavSwag: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      August 26, 2019, 12:09:40 AM
    • Sblasko9: Date Registered: May 04, 2007
      August 25, 2019, 12:24:35 PM
    • ganch: but you're not falsely accusing us of having a rat in our cache
      August 24, 2019, 01:21:05 AM
    • bumfluff120: my acc was made in 2006, btw
      August 24, 2019, 01:06:55 AM
    • ganch: also @hodford, your account was made in 2013 btw. I am an owner of autoscape, I'd like to see your virustotal scan of our cache
      August 23, 2019, 10:18:15 PM
    • ganch: @hodford if autoscape cache has a keylogger in the cache, then how come you posted an ad for them?
      August 23, 2019, 10:12:05 PM
    • ragnoroker: New Server! - Join today, double exp this weekend :) - [link]
      August 22, 2019, 11:44:10 AM
    • ragnoroker: New Server! - Join today, double exp this weekend :) - [link]
      August 22, 2019, 11:44:02 AM
    • gogata: holy crap time to make a rsps again 10 years later since i made this acc LOL
      August 21, 2019, 03:23:51 PM

Author Topic: Rune2006 [One of the only kind left that's traditional OSRS]  (Read 1456 times)

Offlineanti-crime

• View Profile
    Well this is Rune2006. The premise of this server is to be like how Runescape was around the 2006 era before the major changes started to occur. This server has been online for years, however; the community died out. I'm attempting to bring it back because it truly is a great server that deserves a community. With an active community giving us their suggestions we'll be able to make appropriate updates to not only improve the server, but make it enjoyable for everyone that's a veteran and newcomer.

I'll post a few pictures up on here along with the link to the forums. Feel free to join!
    If you have any doubts about this server at least give it a chance. There's videos up on Youtube showing game play too for the people that are curious. I appreciate anyone who took time to read this and I'm looking forward to seeing you in-game! Adios!

Link: Rune2006.com
    http://rune2006.com/forum/index.php

image upload no compression

post a picture

uploading images

temporary image hosting

screen shot on windows

I'll add more pictures soon!
    Runescape Gambling

Offlineoxelere34

• View Profile
    Re: Rune2006 [One of the only kind left that's traditional OSRS]
    « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 04:12:53 AM »
    Having been a true veteran of this server, I fully support this post, and I'd like to thank you for spreading the word kind sir.
    Thanks man.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinekaxman

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 07:46:01 PM »
    +1, Username: storm62...been around forever, on 24-7 for years...
    So many players have been thru here, and still return from time to time... :cool:
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinewimstr

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 11:47:09 AM »
    Register to play nty then.

Offlineicexpanda

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 09:47:01 PM »
     :P looks fantastic! keep it up  ;D

OfflineCobes26444

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 03:05:07 PM »
    Chiming in to say that we are still here and not everyone has left yet! I like the server for what it is, even if it is missing content. One thing I learned while playing this server is that the saying "Where there's a will, there's a way" is not to be shrugged off and ignored, because there really is a way to do just about everything even with all the missing content.
    You can still slay the MM jungle demon without the quest being coded;
    You can still cut the dramen tree for access to Zanaris and its features without the quest being coded;
    You can still level agility even with it not being coded;
    You can still get to guilds, all major cities and behind broken doors by means of teleports and gliders;
    And so on.

Look, there is nothing fancy about this server and for the amount of players it has and content that is missing it really shouldn't even be online. That's the truth. It is, though, and until the owner (who is never online or responds to pm's anymore) decides to shut it down then I won't give up on it. It gives me (us?) a chance to grow his server without him and if he returns and sees it still active then hopefully he will want to give it a second chance and fix it up.

Offlineoxelere34

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 01:38:47 AM »
    Chiming in to say that we are still here and not everyone has left yet! I like the server for what it is, even if it is missing content. One thing I learned while playing this server is that the saying "Where there's a will, there's a way" is not to be shrugged off and ignored, because there really is a way to do just about everything even with all the missing content.
    You can still slay the MM jungle demon without the quest being coded;
    You can still cut the dramen tree for access to Zanaris and its features without the quest being coded;
    You can still level agility even with it not being coded;
    You can still get to guilds, all major cities and behind broken doors by means of teleports and gliders;
    And so on.

Look, there is nothing fancy about this server and for the amount of players it has and content that is missing it really shouldn't even be online. That's the truth. It is, though, and until the owner (who is never online or responds to pm's anymore) decides to shut it down then I won't give up on it. It gives me (us?) a chance to grow his server without him and if he returns and sees it still active then hopefully he will want to give it a second chance and fix it up.

Agreed man.
    I have stayed with this server ever since it's startup back in 2012-2013...It is a fun server and nice to see old friends on!
    A real joy to play in pasttimes.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.