RuneScape 2 Server Advertising > Server Advertisements
***RuneRebels 2.0; The best 2006 remake, period.***
<<< (296/335) >>>
sini:
Well thats nice for the 30 people who play on your server, they obviously like the XP rates.
Qu:

--- Quote from: sinisoul on January 12, 2014, 03:10:23 PM ---Well thats nice for the 30 people who play on your server, they obviously like the XP rates.

--- End quote ---

A poll was conducted, and so far it's roughly 70% for the XP Rate.

If you don't play the server, why comment on the thread? Seems like all you do is spread hate.
sini:
I honestly think a poll doesn't really fit the question here because there are people who are saying "I'd love to play, if you raised the XP rate". Of course your current players are fine with it.  :palm: Spreading hate is the game, don't forget the name.

Edit: To put it another way, increasing your XP gives you 2 players which increases your player count about 5%! Thats a big increase!
Spades:
We talked about it, and we are more than likely going to add a new world and make that world 50x XP, and it will use different accounts. So players who choose to train stats faster can use that world.
doom_j:

--- Quote from: Spades on January 12, 2014, 09:32:46 PM ---We talked about it, and we are more than likely going to add a new world and make that world 50x XP, and it will use different accounts. So players who choose to train stats faster can use that world.

--- End quote ---

50x what are those people on drugs??? 5x is the best possible rate you can do, it keeps to the low standards but is also high enough for even people like me to want to play.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version