That could help us greatly if we knew what new players are mainly focusing on are are turned off by as they enter our game.
Well better late than never lol. Here is some of my feedback:
* Tutorial island is really nice, not perfect but nice.
* Why noobie quests are taking so long?
* The "Someone else is already fighting that" when nobody but me if fighting the npc is really annoying.
* Add the f2p shortcuts plz (especially the "squeeze through fence" to lumby swamp).
* Now my biggest issue is that "wilderness" is most empty, i mean where are the moss giants guarding the chaos runes and the ice giants on the cosmic rune spawn and hobgoblin's mine with hobgoblins, rogues, black knights etc..? You can't even cross slashed webs uh.
edit: I forgot the whenever music changes the client become really sluggish, but just when its changing music. (This didn't happened to me when playing last year)