Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: ***RuneRebels 2.0; The best 2006 remake, period.***  (Read 98259 times)

OfflineSpades

• View Profile
    Re: ***RuneRebels RS 2006 Remake!*** (Ry is back!)
    « Reply #1340 on: December 14, 2013, 11:10:42 PM »

Community is growing again, we appreciate everyone and all of your support.
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineAustin-happyguy

• View Profile
    « Reply #1341 on: December 14, 2013, 11:38:28 PM »

Community is growing again, we appreciate everyone and all of your support.
    I love it! Our playercount incresed up to the high 30's today. We haven't even begun to seriously advertise yet! Can't wait for more players :P
    Runescape Gambling

Offlineox random xi

• View Profile
    « Reply #1342 on: December 15, 2013, 04:25:25 PM »
    Sadly I don't believe in 2x as a do-able remake with OSRS being the competition.
    Quote from: sini
    hey tom Im coming for ur gurl
    Quote from: Tom
    I'm cool with that, she'd never go for someone who can't finish the job anyway. :D
    https://forum.moparisthebest.com/
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineSpades

• View Profile
    « Reply #1343 on: December 15, 2013, 09:53:59 PM »
    Sadly I don't believe in 2x as a do-able remake with OSRS being the competition.
    Most people complained that our XP rate was too low, rather than too high.

Offlineox random xi

• View Profile
    « Reply #1344 on: December 15, 2013, 09:57:52 PM »
    If you're saying that correctly, I agree.
    I believe x25-50 is more appropriate.
    I'm cool with that, she'd never go for someone who can't finish the job anyway. :D

Offlinexxxtilllyxxx

• View Profile
    « Reply #1345 on: December 15, 2013, 10:25:02 PM »
    If you're saying that correctly, I agree.
    I believe x25-50 is more appropriate.

Even 8-12x is a decent amount.
    [16:30] <Enforcer> it's the 2nd fastest prime factorization algorithm
    [16:30] <Enforcer> fkn complex
    [16:30] <Davidi2> fkn ur mom wasnt complex

OfflineSpades

• View Profile
    « Reply #1346 on: December 15, 2013, 10:47:16 PM »
    When our server was in pre alpha, we had a lot of complaints that our XP rate was too fast, and that was only at 7.5

OfflineJavaTC

• View Profile
    « Reply #1347 on: December 15, 2013, 11:53:36 PM »
    When our server was in pre alpha, we had a lot of complaints that our XP rate was too fast, and that was only at 7.5
    That's because it's a remake honestly.  In most servers, any item that isn't Rune or above is essentially irrelevant.  It only takes like what, a few days if you play like a lazy man to get to 40?  Multiplying that experience rate does the same thing really, you level up too fast to really enjoy all of the content you have to offer.
    Going to college fall 2014 for computer science.

Back to posting.

Offlinesouth-park

• View Profile
    « Reply #1348 on: December 16, 2013, 12:10:21 AM »
    That's because it's a remake honestly.  In most servers, any item that isn't Rune or above is essentially irrelevant.  It only takes like what, a few days if you play like a lazy man to get to 40?  Multiplying that experience rate does the same thing really, you level up too fast to really enjoy all of the content you have to offer.

Agreed. I don't know why people don't understand that having a faster exp rate in a REMAKE takes away of the enjoyment of the content. I always like to say this; Jagex made the XP rate they have for a reason.

Edit: Spades, I noticed that a few people were advertising RuneRebels on my forums, I'm sure it wasn't you or any of your staff. If you find out who it was, it'd be nice if you deal with them.
    « Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 12:12:31 AM by south-park »
    [5:28:16 PM] Arturo Aguilar (Struck): LOL
    [5:28:19 PM] Arturo Aguilar (Struck): tell him to accept my prawns
    [5:28:23 PM] Arturo Aguilar (Struck): and im not fapping
    [5:28:26 PM] Arturo Aguilar (Struck): im waiting for mor prawns

OfflineSpades

• View Profile
    « Reply #1349 on: December 16, 2013, 01:00:20 AM »

Agreed. I don't know why people don't understand that having a faster exp rate in a REMAKE takes away of the enjoyment of the content. I always like to say this; Jagex made the XP rate they have for a reason.

Edit: Spades, I noticed that a few people were advertising RuneRebels on my forums, I'm sure it wasn't you or any of your staff. If you find out who it was, it'd be nice if you deal with them.
    Yeah, if you can PM me IP's I'll ask them to not post on your forums. I don't like people advertising on my site, and I don't want them advertising on others.

@JavaTC
    You might like what we have going. The most common item right now is Adamant. Rune items cannot be bought from a store, unless someone sells them which is quite rare. Rune items are only given from drops, and if you smith them. I believe the only Rune to be smithed was a Rune Axe. Dragon armour is already introduced but extremely rare to see. There is a small handful of dragon items in the game. We are working on the Quests so users can wield/buy Dragon weapons.

If you don't like a challenge, you wouldn't like RuneRebels.

OfflineRiiPiiNFtW

• View Profile
    « Reply #1350 on: December 16, 2013, 04:57:46 PM »
    Stop complaining about the low xp rate. If you don't like it, don't play. Simple as that. I personally love it though so yea. I recently came back so others should come too who were playing before and quit. And if you haven't even joined yet, I suggest doing so.

OfflineTennessee

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #1351 on: December 17, 2013, 07:58:01 PM »
    Hey guys I don't know who to talk to about this issue so I'll post it here. I have tried getting an email of my old pass sent to me for 2-3 days because at one point I played the game but I can't remember my user or pass.

edit: I also tried registering under a different name with the same e-mail and it said the e-mail was already in use so I can't play unless I go in and make another e-mail.
    « Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 08:04:04 PM by Tennessee »

OfflineSpades

• View Profile
    « Reply #1352 on: December 17, 2013, 08:40:37 PM »
    Hey guys I don't know who to talk to about this issue so I'll post it here. I have tried getting an email of my old pass sent to me for 2-3 days because at one point I played the game but I can't remember my user or pass.

edit: I also tried registering under a different name with the same e-mail and it said the e-mail was already in use so I can't play unless I go in and make another e-mail.

For whatever reason it doesn't work with Hotmail. I can recover your account manually, if you let me know the names of them. Also I can activate your accounts if you send me the names of those ones aswell. You  can login without activating your account.

OfflineTennessee

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #1353 on: December 17, 2013, 08:45:27 PM »
    I'm pretty sure the name was "Tennessee" I'll send my email to you through a pm. Thank you very much!

OfflineFrell

• View Profile
    « Reply #1354 on: December 17, 2013, 08:50:54 PM »
    Except most people stopped playing OSRS because they aren't kids anymore and can't no-life the game because of their busy lives.

OfflineSpades

• View Profile
    « Reply #1355 on: December 17, 2013, 09:32:16 PM »
    RuneRebels is good at 2x. It isn't too fast, and isn't too slow. You still get the gratitude of your accomplishments.
    We had it at 7.5x when we were in pre-alpha and we had people getting level 50 combat stats in a day. I don't like that.
    People should have to work for their things.

Offlineox random xi

• View Profile
    « Reply #1356 on: December 18, 2013, 10:07:39 PM »
    Except most people stopped playing OSRS because they aren't kids anymore and can't no-life the game because of their busy lives.
    So 2x is any faster? Ohh, instead of 6 weeks for a 99, it's 3 weeks... Yeah, got lots of time for that with my 6 day work week + school.

OfflineJavaTC

• View Profile
    « Reply #1357 on: December 19, 2013, 12:46:53 AM »
    So 2x is any faster? Ohh, instead of 6 weeks for a 99, it's 3 weeks... Yeah, got lots of time for that with my 6 day work week + school.
    And I have plenty of time for it with my 18 days off.  The street goes both ways, my friend.
    @JavaTC
    You might like what we have going. The most common item right now is Adamant. Rune items cannot be bought from a store, unless someone sells them which is quite rare. Rune items are only given from drops, and if you smith them. I believe the only Rune to be smithed was a Rune Axe. Dragon armour is already introduced but extremely rare to see. There is a small handful of dragon items in the game. We are working on the Quests so users can wield/buy Dragon weapons.

If you don't like a challenge, you wouldn't like RuneRebels.
    Sounds interesting enough I suppose, though I honestly go to servers as a social experience anymore.  I'll check it out when finals are over.
    Going to college fall 2014 for computer science.

Back to posting.

OfflineAustin-happyguy

• View Profile
    « Reply #1358 on: December 19, 2013, 07:50:48 PM »
    Now tell me how long did it take you to get good stats in real RS when you first started playing. I bet years. You are still achieving your skills faster than you were when you first started playing. It probably won't take years but this should keep you busy for a few months. Since when has runescape been about completing it in a few weeks? NEVER

Offlineox random xi

• View Profile
    « Reply #1359 on: December 19, 2013, 08:19:20 PM »
    Now tell me how long did it take you to get good stats in real RS when you first started playing. I bet years. You are still achieving your skills faster than you were when you first started playing. It probably won't take years but this should keep you busy for a few months. Since when has runescape been about completing it in a few weeks? NEVER
    I never finished a 99. Couldn't take it, never had time. I never expected to hit 99 in Runescape in a few weeks, but I know it's possible...
    I want to play a remake that has little bit enhanced where I don't have to dedicate so much time and still have all the fun.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.