Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
    • B0ATY.: yo can anyone unban my ip, i got banned for saying i hope someone gets aids :p
      July 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Author Topic: #CodeUSA - 637 Loading 800 - Open Source, Community Updated, Alpha, Instant PVP  (Read 684 times)

OfflineCodeusa11

• View Profile
    All information can be read here

Welcome to the CodeUSA Alpha[/url]

Hello everyone,

If you're reading this you're probably either interested in or taking part in the CodeUSA Alpha, because of that I want to go over a few things with you to let you know what has changed and what hasn't.

Whats New?

The majority are probably wondering what has changed. CodeUSAs core code has been switched over to a new language, C#, with this change comes a new focus, create a new open source community framework which can be forked and rehosted by anyone. This is so not only is there a quality server base released; but if we ever choose to shut down this server again, you can get the exact same content elsewhere and pickup where we left off.

Among that, our way of tackling updates has changed. We aren't going to premature release this time, the server will be a semi-spawn instant server so you can really test all the content, this will remain as we test if the code is stable and so we can tackle any bugs before a full launch. At the time of a full launch this test server will stay up; however the new full eco world you came to know CodeUSA for will also come up as a world 2.

Whats the Same?

All the CodeUSA content you loved is still here, some has been removed as its rewritten but for the most part everything has been ported over to their new core.

If you purchased membership ranks on the old CodeUSA you will still retain those coming into this new alpha and then full release. CodeUSA will not focus on Pay2Win but rather truly keeping things cosmetic. During this alpha the only things you'll be able to purchase with real cash are overlays (which are kind of built to be paid for so it would be annoying to move them) and membership ranks.

All purchases carry over to the final release.

What can we do?
    Have fun. Enjoy all our content, test it, break it, let us know what needs to be fixed or changed. This is why the alpha is open, we want to know how you can break gameplay, how PvP needs to be balanced or how certain bosses are broke. How one item doesn't work while crafting. We want to know it all.

We try to copy Runescapes content as closely as possible. So pick Flax and try to spin it, hunt down people at mage bank and let us know if you notice issues with walking, fight our many bosses, test our systems that check for keeping the game balanced. But remember have fun.

You can write all your bug reports or feedback here [/URL]

Content we want intense testing on:

• Duel Arena
    • Caslte Wars
    • Bounty Hunter
    • PvP
    • PvM
    • Skilling
    • Fist of Guthix
    • Clan Wars/Guild Wars
    • Our many clan systems
    • Gravestones

Test what you'd like, we will fix everything before full release if its reported or otherwise.
    [/SIZE]

You can get more information at Codeusa - The #1 Free Online RPG[/url]

Media
    [video=youtube;mGdQmiWdxSw][/video]

Download
    Codeusa - Downloads[/url]

Source code will be pushed once game is verified as stable
    Runescape Gambling

Offlineg0d of war1

• View Profile
    Even though you said all info can be found here to your forums, should post more pics on mopar, dont know what is different with your 637 loading 800 compared to others EH goodluck  :P
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineCodeusa11

• View Profile
    Even though you said all info can be found here to your forums, should post more pics on mopar, dont know what is different with your 637 loading 800 compared to others EH goodluck  :P

Its 2011 with the ability to use current RS content and what makes it different is it doesn't suck. There is a 3 minute video showing off all content and i just lifted spawn restrictions, this is is a stress test to open source the server
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineJustin Bieber

• View Profile
    CodeUSA have delivered yet another timeless classic to the RuneScape private server community, but if you're thinking this is merely a side-step in their gaming empire then think again. Not only have they re-built an entirely new game engine from the ground up (written in a blazingly fast enterprise-scale programming language), but they have taken their platform, and the knowledge that surrounds it, and fuelled it back into the community. I could write pages on the gameplay alone, but a single review would not be enough to give this server the credit it deserves. All I can suggest is that you take 10 minutes out of your day to try the alpha. I promise you wont regret it.

Offlineg0d of war1

• View Profile
    lol says^ the justin bieber jb fan so sad, anyways ill check it out and judge it myself

OfflineMezzyscape562

• View Profile
      • Tap Tap Adventure
    "Source code will be pushed once game is verified as stable". Kind of like you promised us to upload the source to CodeUSA 637 (released two months ago)

OfflineCodeusa11

• View Profile
    "Source code will be pushed once game is verified as stable". Kind of like you promised us to upload the source to CodeUSA 637 (released two months ago)
    Hey look you're mad here too

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.