ArcaneWare is my pet project of sorts. When I'm bored and want something to do, I find more bugs/features to fix within my source. I've done this for well over 2 years now and finally have time to host. This is not my most up to date code, as that one isn't completely ready yet, but in the mean time, feel free to join me and build a community on this one.
Things I can promise.
My servers will never be pay to win, I will never reward donations with items.(this also goes for voting). Although, when I do set up donations, they may be rewarded with things such as increased xp/drop rates.
I will always take player suggestions very seriously and look at ways to make the server into something they want to play.
What do we currently have?
Currently, the server is packed with tons of features, and it will have even more and be even more stable when I finish the new source.
For those wanting to join in early, here are some things that you can expect from the current server.
- Sandbox like gameplay, tons of places to go and reasons to go there.
- Fairy Rings - TONS of destinations
- PvM and PvP Combat with correct calculations + animations
- Nearly all magic spells (Including high alch)
- Mining + Smithing
- Woodcutting + Firemaking + Fletching + Cooking
- Getting to help make the server a better place.
Download Here (Mac Users need both files)[/URL]
Media: (Any skill that's over level 1 in the pictures is trainable.)