Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      Today at 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: Conquest  (Read 537 times)

OfflineConquest317

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Conquest
    « on: March 12, 2015, 10:34:23 AM »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineSoulcist

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    Re: Conquest
    « Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 12:25:14 PM »
    Add some media to the thread please.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinepopcorn57

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 01:35:11 PM »
    (PICTURES OF SERVER BELOW)

Purpose of this: No media so showing people what they are downloading first.

Just signed on to see how it was. Staff is very friendly and owner seems active and chill.

But sadly no work has been done to the server except change the name to conquest. If you want server media look at this post.

https://forum.moparscape.org/index.php?topic=642681.0

The npc's and the stalls are even in the same spots and all of the skilling areas are exactly the same, same interfaces.

I have taken side by side screen shots to show the differences that have been made

-And the starter is 14m and the 2nd account you get 5m. with ip changer can easily be abused.

-It still is very new server and i'm sure that they will make some changes to it.

-Again the staff is very friendly but owner is not looking for other coders so who knows where this server will end up in the future.

-5 constant players online

-And is "eco".

-But go ahead and try it out if this is what you are looking for in a server but my personal opinion they just slapped on the name conquest and put online just  to make a quick buck.

-Even when the cache is downloaded it still even says in your C://Acheron.cache

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:44:57 PM by popcorn57 »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineConquest317

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 06:14:11 AM »

Just signed on to see how it was. Staff is very friendly and owner seems active and chill.

But sadly no work has been done to the server except change the name to conquest. If you want server media look at this post.

The npc's and the stalls are even in the same spots and all of the skilling areas are exactly the same, same interfaces.

I have taken side by side screen shots to show the differences that have been made

-And the starter is 14m and the 2nd account you get 5m. with ip changer can easily be abused.

-It still is very new server and i'm sure that they will make some changes to it.

-Again the staff is very friendly but owner is not looking for other coders so who knows where this server will end up in the future.

-And is "eco".

-But go ahead and try it out if this is what you are looking for in a server but my personal opinion they just slapped on the name conquest and put online just  to make a quick buck.

You may not think that i've actually made any changes, but you're only judging the server from the graphical aspects. Since hosting this server i've done a countless amount of updates daily, and no i'm not hosting the server "to make a quick buck", i'm only doing this for the purpose of enjoyment, I don't care if I get $1 from this or $1000, as long as i'm still having fun, then there is nothing else to it.

OfflineImJaws

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 06:48:55 AM »
    nice, mr mirzaians

Offlinepopcorn57

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 01:51:57 PM »

-And is "eco".

You may not think that i've actually made any changes, but you're only judging the server from the graphical aspects. Since hosting this server i've done a countless amount of updates daily, and no i'm not hosting the server "to make a quick buck", i'm only doing this for the purpose of enjoyment, I don't care if I get $1 from this or $1000, as long as i'm still having fun, then there is nothing else to it.

Was just my opinion :) good luck with your server!
    « Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:15:54 PM by popcorn57 »

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.