Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      Today at 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: Vanity - Why? We are Superb.  (Read 935 times)

OfflineTinyDan

• View Profile
    Vanity - Why? We are Superb.
    « on: March 10, 2015, 12:22:54 AM »

What is Vanity?

Vanity is a server that strives to give you, the players, the community, the best we can offer.

Our team is always striving to make frequent updates to Vanity, your wish is our command.

Vanity is very economy efficient, clean cut, and very well done; with everything we do, being professional is key.

Success is imminent and our team at Vanity would like to welcome you to join our journey.

Forums[/URL][/SIZE] - Download[/URL][/SIZE]

Soul Wars
    Duel Arena
    Pest Control
    Dungeoneering
    Fight Kiln
    Fight Caves
    Recipe for Disaster
    Rune Span
    Dominion Tower
    Barrows
    Castle Wars
    Warriors Guid
    All Working Skills
    Rock Crabs
    Taverly Dungeon
    Armoured Zombies
    Yaks
    Mature Grotworms
    Working Cannon
    East Dragons
    Forinthry Dungeon
    Agility Course (50 Wilderness)
    Mage Bank
    New Gates (47 Wilderness)
    Kuradal's Dungeon
    Jadinko Lair
    Polypore Dungeon
    Slayer Tower
    Ice Strykewyrm
    Ancient Cavern
    Frost Dragons
    GodWars Bosses
    Corporeal Beast
    Kalphite Queen
    Queen Black Dragon
    Tormented Demons
    Bork
    Barrelchest
    Dagganoth Kings
    PvM Store
    Loyalty Points/Shop
    Working Clan Chat
    Lottery
    Working Grand Exchange
    And so much more..

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:43:41 PM by TinyDan »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineSoulcist

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    Re: Vanity - Why? We are Superb.
    « Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 12:45:16 AM »
    I simply love when people take the time to copy some of my work. It might not be a big deal to others and might make me seem big-headed (not to mention what I feel proud about) but I take proud about how I formatted the sections and boards on the communities I've help built, and forums I've done simply because of how much time I took into consideration of each and every board. From you, the sections and boards were taken from Ikov (or at least another community that I put the sections and boards as such) because of what I took into consideration and how I made them. I also see you've copied Ikov's veteran rank (don't care for the others as they were not unique).

Anyway, like I said, it might not be a big deal to you or anyone else but it is to me as I am pretty OCD about organization, professionalism and what not but still, I like what I've done and do.

Good luck with the development nonetheless, the server looks decent and the theme looks meh... I'd suggest sometime making a custom theme for your forum. Also, vBulletin is barely used nowadays for some reasons that I'm not going to get into but I used to love it, I hate it now. Perhaps another like SMF, PHPBB, MyBB, or IPB? Either or, I wish for the best of luck.
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:46:56 AM by Soulcist »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineProject-Storm

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 05:43:45 AM »
    I simply love when people take the time to copy some of my work. It might not be a big deal to others and might make me seem big-headed (not to mention what I feel proud about) but I take proud about how I formatted the sections and boards on the communities I've help built, and forums I've done simply because of how much time I took into consideration of each and every board. From you, the sections and boards were taken from Ikov (or at least another community that I put the sections and boards as such) because of what I took into consideration and how I made them. I also see you've copied Ikov's veteran rank (don't care for the others as they were not unique).

Anyway, like I said, it might not be a big deal to you or anyone else but it is to me as I am pretty OCD about organization, professionalism and what not but still, I like what I've done and do.

Good luck with the development nonetheless, the server looks decent and the theme looks meh... I'd suggest sometime making a custom theme for your forum. Also, vBulletin is barely used nowadays for some reasons that I'm not going to get into but I used to love it, I hate it now. Perhaps another like SMF, PHPBB, MyBB, or IPB? Either or, I wish for the best of luck.

His G.E is going to ruin his server lol..
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineTinyDan

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 02:12:58 PM »

If all you're going to do is attempt to degrade me over a forums page then you can leave, thanks buddy.

OfflineProject-Storm

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 06:11:29 AM »

If all you're going to do is attempt to degrade me over a forums page then you can leave, thanks buddy.

You have a staff of air bought for a bill, or sold for a bill.. Stfu, noones degrading you but yourself by posting this..
    IN the pictures, there's shit THAT'S clearly not right, or good.

OfflineStunninhigh

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 02:50:05 AM »
    You have a staff of air bought for a bill, or sold for a bill.. Stfu, noones degrading you but yourself by posting this..

• Respect other people's feelings when posting. If you find the need to post nonconstructive or otherwise disrespectful comments in someone's thread, then it will be removed. If you are found to constantly post disrespectful, rude, or nonconstructive on people's advertisements, you will be given an infraction. Continued infringement of this rule will ultimately result in a ban from posting in this section.

Maybe you should read the rules, so you stfu.

OfflineImJaws

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 06:52:01 AM »

OfflineStunninhigh

• View Profile

OfflineUnjester23

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 04:59:43 PM »
    Bump
    Also, please don't flame on forums.

OfflineProject-Storm

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 04:47:26 PM »

• Respect other people's feelings when posting. If you find the need to post nonconstructive or otherwise disrespectful comments in someone's thread, then it will be removed. If you are found to constantly post disrespectful, rude, or nonconstructive on people's advertisements, you will be given an infraction. Continued infringement of this rule will ultimately result in a ban from posting in this section.

Maybe you should read the rules, so you stfu.

I've read them, it's clearly the fact I just don't give a shit.
    And practice what you preach kiddo, don't disrespect in comments ^^

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 05:07:20 PM »
    bruh  :palm:
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /
    ~ OTF Clan - Subscribe <3

OfflineStunninhigh

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 05:46:59 PM »

:palm:

OfflineSarwar

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 10:47:17 AM »

:palm:
    :palm::palm:
    more faceplam  :palm::palm:
    lelel
    /o/
     |     hail the potato
    / /
    ~ OTF Clan - Subscribe <3

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.