Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Author Topic: Visionary - Community Driven - 100% Bank Tabs - 2011 Era Client - Loads More!  (Read 928 times)

OfflineRaw Envy

• View Profile
    [/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Server Media:

(click to show/hide)

Why should you choose to play visionary over other servers?

• A very good question.. But a very simple answer which is, Visionary cares about it's players, it cares about it's economy, it cares about how the server is ran and what the players suggest and what they want. We do everything we possible can to ensure that the players of visionary enjoy playing the game and get the most friendly, fun and enjoyable game play they can!
    • The server does frequent and daily updates almost every day, you can view all/most of the updates that happen on Visionary on the update-log on the forums. Visionary focuses on every players enjoyment, we have every aspect of game-play that we know players enjoy PvM, PvP, skilling, you name it we have it! We are not like other servers which are ignorant to there players and just ignores there opinions and even ignores there players when they talk to them.. I have played over 50 servers over the past 4 years and have watched very carefully how the best servers are ran and also how the bad servers are ran, I have learnt there mistakes and adapted to how the best servers are ran which is why Visionary is the place for you.
    Ways you can show your support for Visionary:

Like/follow/subscribe on our social media:

- Facebook
    - Twitter
    - YouTube[/URL]

Use one of our support banners! Click below for a few.

(click to show/hide)

Click here to begin your adventure![/URL]
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    The fact that bank tabs are what the main feature is, or at least you advertise it like it is, kinda makes it seem like it was your only achievement.
    what if i want to stick it in? you got a problem with that?
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinemarcbob

• View Profile
    The fact that bank tabs are what the main feature is, or at least you advertise it like it is, kinda makes it seem like it was your only achievement.
    first thing I thought too
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineRaw Envy

• View Profile

Far from it, feel free to come online ;)

Offlinewimstr

• View Profile
    Usually Raw Envy servers are good.
    But with Notorious last time, i didn't enjoy your servers as much as project exile.

Goodluck.

OfflineRaw Envy

• View Profile
    Usually Raw Envy servers are good.
    But with Notorious last time, i didn't enjoy your servers as much as project exile.

Goodluck.

Thanks man.

Bump :)

Starting to advertise the server.

OfflineRuby

• View Profile
    I'm sure I played one of your servers a while back, idk, I recognise your name. I expect good things!

However, whoever done your site is horrendous. The visual side of it is fine but the code and the practice into it is ridiculously bad.

No doctype declaration, all styling done through HTML, no semantic thought, the use of deprecated tags, empty tags (example of a paragraph being opened and closed without any content), he does all of the hovers through JS, if a person has this disabled it wouldn't work, whereas it could be done through CSS and work, targeting _blank all the time, and a whole load more along with the fact that he's used images for everything is a bit ridiculous
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 05:46:47 PM by Ruby »
    Shreddology.

Toms guilty pleasure: http://i.imgur.com/bmWqw7v.png

Offlinetyb97

• View Profile
    However, whoever done your site is horrendous.
    Go home Ruby, you're Scottish drunk!
    what if i want to stick it in? you got a problem with that?

OfflineRuby

• View Profile
    However, whoever done your site is horrendous.
    Go home Ruby, you're Scottish drunk!

Shut up :P.

It's bugging me man, I had to say something. It'll improve it in the long run :D
    Shreddology.

OfflineRaw Envy

• View Profile
    I'm sure I played one of your servers a while back, idk, I recognise your name. I expect good things!

However, whoever done your site is horrendous. The visual side of it is fine but the code and the practice into it is ridiculously bad.

No doctype declaration, all styling done through HTML, no semantic thought, the use of deprecated tags, empty tags (example of a paragraph being opened and closed without any content), he does all of the hovers through JS, if a person has this disabled it wouldn't work, whereas it could be done through CSS and work, targeting _blank all the time, and a whole load more along with the fact that he's used images for everything is a bit ridiculous

I do agree with you Ruby.

Bump - come online and play guys!

OfflineRuby

• View Profile

How are you doing for players?
    Shreddology.

OfflineRaw Envy

• View Profile

How are you doing for players?

Not bad thanks buddy, been peaking around 40 and averaging 20-30 :)

OfflineSalemRSPS

• View Profile
    Not a bad looking server mate gl.

OfflineRuby

• View Profile
    fudge it, registered. I'll see if we can catch up at some point Mr. Envy. Still sure I know you from somewhere so hopefully we find out where.
    Shreddology.

OfflineRaw Envy

• View Profile
    Server back online & Summoning skill released![/url]

The server is back online and a few big updates have been applied and are being worked on as usual! We have also done a massive revamp of our forums thanks to BigShot who has made us a custom theme and made our forums look top notch so a big thanks to him. Advertising is being worked on and I have big plans which you'll all see soon just wanting to make sure the server is going to be ready for a large amount of players :)

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.