Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
    • Krackkid: You up :eggplant:
      July 23, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
    • DeathsChaos9: no
      July 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
    • Emulous: Come check out Emulous: [link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
    • Emulous:[link]
      July 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
    • B0ATY.: yo can anyone unban my ip, i got banned for saying i hope someone gets aids :p
      July 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Author Topic: WrathScapeV2 | Bosses | Pvm | Eco | Pvp | Growing community | Dicing | And more  (Read 1680 times)

Offlinepaulvereline

• View Profile
    Hey everyone, WrathScapeV2 is a 317 rsps with many things to do on there and many things to be added. Please feel free to check us out and leave some comments on our forums of what you think, enjoy the game (: Thanks everyone
    www.wrathscape.info

- Dicing
    - Pm logs
    - Chat logs
    - Commands logs
    - Curse prayer
    - Players shop
    - Donator island
    - All Tzhaar waves
    - Bank slots
    - Money pouch
    - Multiple custom item
    - Clan chat + Lootshare
    - summoning system
    - Perfect skillcape emotes
    - Perfect combat + perfect PVP
    - Pk'ing skills
      *Much more*

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 12:25:53 PM by paulvereline »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineWelliton_inc

• View Profile
    Looks alright. However if I were you i'd change that chatbox to something else
    Quote from: sk8rdude461
    It's not unique. You wanna know why there's no server out there like it?
    That Logic doe....
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    You need to finish the custom game frame, or not have it at all.
    It looks tacky as fudge to have everything changed, except bits.
    The enabled chat type sprite, the report button, everything minimap related, the selected sidebar icon, and scrollbars all need to be redone to fit the gameframe.
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinepaulvereline

• View Profile
    I will take that into consideration

OfflineColdmedicine

• View Profile
    Looks really ugly.
    (click to show/hide)

Offlinesnacksallday

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Server review:

Server itself is ok, eco is a bit wacky. Its super easy to get gold, which makes the economy virtually nonexistent. Multiple bugs here and there. My account is permanently muted and they can't figure out how to undo it. Server accounts were all reset a week or two after I joined due to a staff member abusing power. Everyone else was punished because of it and unfortunately a handful of players quit. My only complaint is the way things are done here. Only staff member that has a decent idea on how to run things is the guy posting this thread, Paul. I feel the staff is a bit to tense with bans, mutes, and jail. They take offense to many things here, which is silly. That's their choice. Server could be good if the owners took time to decide who should be on staff, instead of resetting and making brand new players a part of the staff. I may not know the whole story, but this is my experience.

Offlinepaulvereline

• View Profile
    Lmao, the commands are fixed, we are adding uid and it messed up the commands a little bit, was an easy fix, we are leveling out all prices and changing stuff around, we all know the server isnt perfect. its a work in progress like any other server. The whole staff thing is situated as of now and we are proceeding to add tons of stuff to make this server even better. sorry for any inconvenience as far as everything goes but thank you for the feedback. expect to see you playing soon.
    -Paul

Offlinestingray2121

• View Profile
    :)
    « Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 10:16:32 PM »
    bump :)

Offlinepaulvereline

• View Profile

Offlinewimstr

• View Profile
    Staff members you should really learn to use the forums.
    I've been waiting for an answer on my appeal for over 2 days now.

Offlinepaulvereline

• View Profile
    Lol you are unbanned. Sorry for the confusion

Offlinestingray2121

• View Profile

Offlinepaulvereline

• View Profile

Offlinestingray2121

• View Profile
    nice server btw

Offlinepaulvereline

• View Profile
    Thanks man

Offlinestingray2121

• View Profile

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    Played the server for the first time.. It's 100% disappointment.

1) The first image on your homepage is a donator shop. Obviously you guys really, really want donations.
    You shouldn't even be promoting that. Promote donations as a whole, not just 1 (EXTREMELY UNFAIR) feature.

2) The client has an error when downloading the cache. It fails to check some url, and then downloads from another.

3) There is no "challenge" in the server as everything is provided in shops. Dragon? Yep. Frost dragon bones? Yep. Slayer charms? Yep. Supplies needed to get 99 in skills? Yep.

4) Fading hitmarks have black boxes around them.

5) Your combat is terrible. If I hit npcs right, they don't retaliate.

6) NPCs can walk through walls.

7) Where is the economy? There needs to be ways to make money other than just skilling.

8) Server is beyond laggy.

9) There's sooooooooo many bugs.

Offlinepaulvereline

• View Profile
    Honestly man you are no help at all to any server and for you to be calling your self a server helping is out of proportion because you are nothing but a trash talking douche bag. And to call mine and Beales server a disappointment is pretty crazy because you are like the only person who thinks that and you are a douche bag so it kind of matches up well so maybe instead of sitting your lazy ass on moparscape all day talking shit why dont you actually try and help servers and give them ideas instead of saying there a "disappointment" because there are a lot of new coders out there like my self trying to learn and are not perfect at making servers. Our server is nothing but a work in process and is still fairly new so why dont you back up and stalk a different server. Well actually you might as well quit the moparscape community because no ones here likes you at all and does not understand how you are a moparscape server helper. You are the moparscape douche bag.

- Loving re guards from Paul and Beale. WrathScapeV2 ftw !

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    Honestly man you are no help at all to any server and for you to be calling your self a server helping is out of proportion because you are nothing but a trash talking douche bag. And to call mine and Beales server a disappointment is pretty crazy because you are like the only person who thinks that and you are a douche bag so it kind of matches up well so maybe instead of sitting your lazy ass on moparscape all day talking shit why dont you actually try and help servers and give them ideas instead of saying there a "disappointment" because there are a lot of new coders out there like my self trying to learn and are not perfect at making servers. Our server is nothing but a work in process and is still fairly new so why dont you back up and stalk a different server. Well actually you might as well quit the moparscape community because no ones here likes you at all and does not understand how you are a moparscape server helper. You are the moparscape douche bag.

You see, that's the exact reason why I don't help you.

Why should I even think to help a person that's going to act like that? Explain that to me.
    Exactly. You can't.

Yes, I'm a server helper. That badge really has no meaning outside of the "Server Help" section. Hence it's name.

And, I'd like to point out that I've helped plenty of people in the Server Help section (A lot more than you have, too). Again, which is why I got the badge.

I'm allowed to be a human being, and talk freely. There is no rules or stipulations that came with the badge (And if there were, I sure as hell wasn't informed).

You posted an advertisement on the website, I gave an honest reply. It's your choice to do whatever with it. However, how you responded shows that you won't be a very fit owner. And I'm glad I stopped playing.

Offlinenolan2131

• View Profile

You see, that's the exact reason why I don't help you.

Why should I even think to help a person that's going to act like that? Explain that to me.
    Exactly. You can't.

Yes, I'm a server helper. That badge really has no meaning outside of the "Server Help" section. Hence it's name.

And, I'd like to point out that I've helped plenty of people in the Server Help section (A lot more than you have, too). Again, which is why I got the badge.

I'm allowed to be a human being, and talk freely. There is no rules or stipulations that came with the badge (And if there were, I sure as hell wasn't informed).

You posted an advertisement on the website, I gave an honest reply. It's your choice to do whatever with it. However, how you responded shows that you won't be a very fit owner. And I'm glad I stopped playing.

Sk8r has helped a ton of people, doesn't mean he has to; the badge doesn't obligate him to automatically help everyone, especially if they're complete morons. He gave you constructive criticism and you're acting like a little shit (scary to imagine how that reflects upon you as a server owner.) Nice review, btw. https://forum.moparscape.org/index.php/topic,669619.0/topicseen.html/ Hopefully you take some notes from that video and strive for improvement, but I doubt it.
    Perhaps on the rare occasion pursuing the right course demands an act of piracy, piracy itself can be the right course.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.