Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Travas: ur mom
      July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
    • YNRDAB: Watcha big ballers up too?
      July 20, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
    • dark250: i need help for coding client
      July 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
    • Travas: yes
      July 14, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
    • drubrkletern: lmao racist and sexist much?
      July 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
    • Cole1497: yeah i got you lil boat give me a second
      July 13, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
    • B0ATY.: yo can anyone unban my ip, i got banned for saying i hope someone gets aids :p
      July 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM
    • jme: ziplock this domain belongs to the kremlin now
      July 12, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
    • Pure_: lol
      July 12, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
    • ziplock: wtf is this forum? Haven't checked in in 4 years lmao
      July 11, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
    • ziplock: Idk
      July 11, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
    • _^_: guys is anyone still even here
      July 11, 2018, 01:54:43 AM
    • Travas: gay
      July 08, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
    • CheapOnlineHost: Hosting starting at $0.75 hostcheap.io
      July 08, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
    • q1w1e1r1t1y: is the server actually updating or is it down?? trying to log on for the first time in a few months and it says "server updating try again in 1 minute" for the last 10 minutes now
      July 07, 2018, 11:11:51 PM
    • Cole1497: gamers unite
      July 07, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
    • IamLation: LMFAO @cole
      July 06, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
    • drubrkletern: olfihsouhdiu
      July 04, 2018, 04:25:32 PM
    • Cole1497: im looking for an expensive an unreliable host sorry mr guy
      July 02, 2018, 08:06:58 PM
    • CheapOnlineHost: Looking for a cheap and reliable host? [link]
      July 01, 2018, 07:18:16 PM

Author Topic: [2006] F2P2006 RS remake [2006]  (Read 57517 times)

Offlinelostmyphat

• View Profile
    Re: [2006] Free To Play Runescape Remake [2006]
    « Reply #300 on: December 08, 2011, 08:11:11 PM »
    You should be able to do all ladders and doors at once. :P Or at least the majority of them. There's a little formula you can use.  ;)

We already have all stairs/ladders.
    Visit my RSREMAKE thread here: http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,513804.0
    If you are going to pm me about helping your rsps I won't give one pony poop
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineThe Wanderer

• View Profile
    « Reply #301 on: December 08, 2011, 09:55:08 PM »
    Then how are you working on stairs and ladders... :confused:
    Runescape Gambling

Offlinelostmyphat

• View Profile
    « Reply #302 on: December 08, 2011, 09:57:43 PM »
    Then how are you working on stairs and ladders... :confused:

I added them last night.
    Visit my RSREMAKE thread here: http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,513804.0
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineTheGaurd

• View Profile
    « Reply #303 on: December 09, 2011, 04:29:11 PM »
    any quests done as of late? :[)

Offlinelostmyphat

• View Profile
    « Reply #304 on: December 09, 2011, 11:59:38 PM »
    any quests done as of late? :[)

No. We are going to be releasing quests every week once alpha is out. We just finished up smelting, it is to late and we will have a video by early tomorrow.

OfflineTheGaurd

• View Profile
    « Reply #305 on: December 10, 2011, 12:36:22 AM »
    do you guys have crafting done as well?

Offlinelostmyphat

• View Profile
    « Reply #306 on: December 10, 2011, 02:37:45 PM »
    do you guys have crafting done as well?

No.

Smelting done.

OfflineThe Outsider

• View Profile
    « Reply #307 on: December 10, 2011, 03:03:17 PM »
    Smelting is a big one. Is there really an Al-kharid warrior in the Tanner's house?

Offlineox random xi

• View Profile
    « Reply #308 on: December 10, 2011, 03:34:28 PM »
    The more promising remakes there are, the less it hurts inside.
    Quote from: sini
    hey tom Im coming for ur gurl
    Quote from: Tom
    I'm cool with that, she'd never go for someone who can't finish the job anyway. :D
    https://forum.moparisthebest.com/

OfflineGraham

• View Profile
    « Reply #309 on: December 10, 2011, 04:40:58 PM »
    May I ask what base you are using?
    Our own customized delta.

The team of FTP2006 have decided to finish the whole Free to play world, and then move onto a members world. We are going to be working this whole week on performance, upgrading to graham's event manager and working on server performance.

Nice! but could delta really support a members world?
    Emps-Scape is a delta server, but after Graham got a hold of it, it managed to easily host 1,100 players. So yeah, just needs a lot of improvements on the core.

Actually Emps is based on TestScape.
    Code: Ruby
    1. s="s=%c%s%c;printf s,34,s,34,10%c";printf s,34,s,34,10

Offlinemarcbob

• View Profile
    « Reply #310 on: December 10, 2011, 04:52:26 PM »
    Can't get a much better answer from the man himself!

OfflineTheGaurd

• View Profile
    « Reply #311 on: December 10, 2011, 08:21:55 PM »
    so this is being released soon? :[). btw do you have the dialogues and programming for making strength potions?

Offlinelostmyphat

• View Profile
    « Reply #312 on: December 10, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »
    so this is being released soon? :[). btw do you have the dialogues and programming for making strength potions?
    From the 10-20th of this month. We haven't  thought about any of the things like strength potions, that require members to get. We will have a poll on this soon.

We have updated to Graham's cycle-based task manager.

OfflinePr0ject pvp

• View Profile
    « Reply #313 on: December 10, 2011, 10:35:57 PM »
    From the 10-20th of this month. We haven't  thought about any of the things like strength potions, that require members to get. We will have a poll on this soon.

You can get strength pots from apothafudgehead (I can't spell his name he's near varrock big bank?)

OfflineTheGaurd

• View Profile
    « Reply #314 on: December 10, 2011, 10:41:21 PM »

You can get strength pots from apothafudgehead (I can't spell his name he's near varrock big bank?)

yeah from that guy. Thats why f2pers can use strength pots. and its the apocathery shop.

OfflinePr0ject pvp

• View Profile
    Re: [2006] Project F T P - Delta based F2P Remake [2006] UPDATED
    « Reply #315 on: December 10, 2011, 11:28:17 PM »
    There have only been a few successful remakes. This, will not be one.
    Noob

Offlinelostmyphat

• View Profile
    « Reply #316 on: December 11, 2011, 10:21:46 PM »
    Noob

It makes me laugh at how people think that I would fail just for the reason that I was new at the time.

OfflinePr0ject pvp

• View Profile
    « Reply #317 on: December 11, 2011, 10:55:43 PM »
    Noob

It makes me laugh at how people think that I would fail just for the reason that I was new at the time.
    You've done an amazing job to get this far

Offlinelostmyphat

• View Profile
    « Reply #318 on: December 11, 2011, 11:15:06 PM »
    Noob

Thank you.

My post from the forums:

Dear FTP2006 followers,

We have decided to narrow down the date to between the 17th and 20th. I would like to remind everybody that there will be no tutorial island, as it is a very difficult task to complete. As for features, we will have everything we have from the videos, and some more things that I haven't told the community about  ;). There will be no randoms, and your accounts will most likely NOT be reset once we go to Beta. This means that your progress will be saved all throughout until the official release. You will have to race to get your username from the forums, as we haven't set up connection between the two. I would also like to remind everybody that you will only be able to create two accounts per ip address, as limiting somebody from name hoarding.

I would like to thank everybody for how far we've gone. I really mean it, without all of the support from the multiple forums we are on, and the supportive messages from here and on Msn, we would have never gotten this far. Day in and day out I have worked on this 2 + hours on school days, 3 + or even 5 on weekends, just for all of you. Daniel has had an amazing impact on this project as well, from helping me create formulas to creating an efficient source to make this one of the best deltas known. Same with you halflive, even thought I never knew him in real life, unlike Daniel, he has worked whenever he can, and as much as he can.

Here's some other news that may worry you, or may not. We have received no donations. Not one dollar. I am willing to invest my money into this project, because I believe this can and WILL go far. I am confident that we will start earning donations once the server is up, since it will be the only remake online at this time.

How and when did I start this? It was early in the summer, and I was bored of the average, dumb server. After seeing other remakes fail, I decided that I could attempt to make one. None of you know this, but I have extremely low confidence in myself, for a multiple of reasons and some personal that I'm not going to get into. Late that summer I believed that I didn't have the determination, so I quit. I started back up once Daniel convinced my to, and I started to pay for the forums as well. This project has not only been to bring back the old rs days, but has increased my confidence in myself, which has made me a better overall, happier person. The only reason I kept going was because of YOU. All of your support.

Now, for the last few questions. You may ask me why this won't just fail on the first day. How could it? After all this my team has gone through? I have worked on this for half a year! You think I would let this just crumble apart? No. It will not. I turned 15 December 11th, 2011. I have all of high school ahead of me to host this server, and college. Once again I would like to thank everyone for how kind and uplifting they have been to me. I will not quit this.

Mod Blake
    [Founder]

OfflinePr0ject pvp

• View Profile
    « Reply #319 on: December 11, 2011, 11:21:55 PM »
    Noob

Thank you.

My post from the forums:

Dear FTP2006 followers,

We have decided to narrow down the date to between the 17th and 20th. I would like to remind everybody that there will be no tutorial island, as it is a very difficult task to complete. As for features, we will have everything we have from the videos, and some more things that I haven't told the community about  ;). There will be no randoms, and your accounts will most likely NOT be reset once we go to Beta. This means that your progress will be saved all throughout until the official release. You will have to race to get your username from the forums, as we haven't set up connection between the two. I would also like to remind everybody that you will only be able to create two accounts per ip address, as limiting somebody from name hoarding.

I would like to thank everybody for how far we've gone. I really mean it, without all of the support from the multiple forums we are on, and the supportive messages from here and on Msn, we would have never gotten this far. Day in and day out I have worked on this 2 + hours on school days, 3 + or even 5 on weekends, just for all of you. Daniel has had an amazing impact on this project as well, from helping me create formulas to creating an efficient source to make this one of the best deltas known. Same with you halflive, even thought I never knew him in real life, unlike Daniel, he has worked whenever he can, and as much as he can.

Here's some other news that may worry you, or may not. We have received no donations. Not one dollar. I am willing to invest my money into this project, because I believe this can and WILL go far. I am confident that we will start earning donations once the server is up, since it will be the only remake online at this time.

How and when did I start this? It was early in the summer, and I was bored of the average, dumb server. After seeing other remakes fail, I decided that I could attempt to make one. None of you know this, but I have extremely low confidence in myself, for a multiple of reasons and some personal that I'm not going to get into. Late that summer I believed that I didn't have the determination, so I quit. I started back up once Daniel convinced my to, and I started to pay for the forums as well. This project has not only been to bring back the old rs days, but has increased my confidence in myself, which has made me a better overall, happier person. The only reason I kept going was because of YOU. All of your support.

Now, for the last few questions. You may ask me why this won't just fail on the first day. How could it? After all this my team has gone through? I have worked on this for half a year! You think I would let this just crumble apart? No. It will not. I turned 15 December 11th, 2011. I have all of high school ahead of me to host this server, and college. Once again I would like to thank everyone for how kind and uplifting they have been to me. I will not quit this.

Mod Blake
    [Founder]
    You should attempt to remake tutorial island, it's mainly dialogs?

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.