Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

    * Shoutbox

    RefreshHistory
    • `Discardedx2`: ?
      September 21, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
    • Pookey71: ARE YOU HERE TO RECEIVE MY LIMP PENIS!?
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
    • Pookey71: THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFESTO
      September 20, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
    • Vasi28: Гранд
      September 03, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
    • Rash: test
      August 30, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
    • Guruu:[link]
      August 30, 2018, 12:04:45 AM
    • Guruu: am i allowed to post links shoutbox?
      August 30, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
    • drubrkletern:[link] feedback wanted
      August 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
    • bugz000: Anyone got a link for the old ass silab client and cache.zip? from mopar 3.2 era :) 317
      August 25, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
    • cholland2015: Does anyone know where I can download the old moparscape client/server?
      August 24, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
    • hexedss1: Anyone would like to help on client side got a variable declartion Error
      August 15, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
    • SOUPSOUP: just get a vpn
      August 13, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
    • jme: _^_ will answer all of your javascript questions
      August 12, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
    • doomsale: and where is boxman?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
    • doomsale: Where can i play the Moparscape MMORPG with the Metallica instrumentals?
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
    • doomsale: no longer clicking on doors and dummies at east bank
      August 10, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
    • doomsale: were all grown up now huh?
      August 10, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
    • _^_: hey everyone look at my graphs [link]
      August 06, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
    • braedyn: Someone pl0x help me out with PI Lottery!!
      August 03, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
    • Travas: p3n1s
      July 26, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

    Author Topic: [474]World 901 - Your soon to be destiny, just steps away... - The Last Destiny.  (Read 28249 times)

    0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

    Offlinearham 4

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 6,721
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Slagilith, a new twist for World 901's mining.

    Certain areas have attributes called a "Slagilith Spawn". In these areas, an NPC named Slagilith can spawn and attack you. This NPC will drop things such as bars, ores, even a granite maul. Basically, things related to rocks/ores.

    Details:


    Level: 92
    Max hit: 26
    Health: 60
    Effects: None!
    Constant drops: Adamantite ore, uncut ruby, uncut diamond
    Random drops: Granite Maul (10% chance), Iron ore (5) (60% chance), Runite ore (30% chance), Coal (3) (30% chance), Coal (5) (20% chance), Earth rune (50) (50% chance), Earth rune (125) (25% chance).
    Needs more variation in levels, and with that needs variation in loot. Make it level 5, 15, 25, 35, etc. and base it off player's cb level. Once they hit a specific 10 bracket, the difficulty of the monster becomes that bracket of ten plus five, and with that the loot becomes better. Make the amt of runes, the type of maul (or warhammer), and the ore/bar to the level of the monster.
    Originally the plan was that, but with no varieties of this thing in levels, I cannot do it.
    Ah. Maybe you can make specific levels come out of specific ores? This way it has a great chance of being catered to the level of the adventurer? I just know it would suck to be a level 3 mining as a pure, then all of a sudden a level 93 aggro'd  rock roflstomps my ass.
    Yeah, I'm kind of concerned about skillers of this update. That is why I made his attack level literally one. They have a chance to escape.

    I was level 3 and get hurt once after every 7 hits or so. There is also a 4 second delay of him standing up when he spawns, so that gives them immediate time to get to safety.

    « Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:40:21 PM by arham 4 »
    lolol remember when mopar was a thing
    Runescape Gambling

    OfflineElrick

    • Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 1,132
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
      • Evelus
    Slagilith, a new twist for World 901's mining.

    Certain areas have attributes called a "Slagilith Spawn". In these areas, an NPC named Slagilith can spawn and attack you. This NPC will drop things such as bars, ores, even a granite maul. Basically, things related to rocks/ores.

    Details:


    Level: 92
    Max hit: 26
    Health: 60
    Effects: None!
    Constant drops: Adamantite ore, uncut ruby, uncut diamond
    Random drops: Granite Maul (10% chance), Iron ore (5) (60% chance), Runite ore (30% chance), Coal (3) (30% chance), Coal (5) (20% chance), Earth rune (50) (50% chance), Earth rune (125) (25% chance).
    Needs more variation in levels, and with that needs variation in loot. Make it level 5, 15, 25, 35, etc. and base it off player's cb level. Once they hit a specific 10 bracket, the difficulty of the monster becomes that bracket of ten plus five, and with that the loot becomes better. Make the amt of runes, the type of maul (or warhammer), and the ore/bar to the level of the monster.
    Originally the plan was that, but with no varieties of this thing in levels, I cannot do it.
    Ah. Maybe you can make specific levels come out of specific ores? This way it has a great chance of being catered to the level of the adventurer? I just know it would suck to be a level 3 mining as a pure, then all of a sudden a level 93 aggro'd  rock roflstomps my ass.
    Yeah, I'm kind of concerned about skillers of this update. That is why I made his attack level literally one. They have a chance to escape.

    I was level 3 and get hurt once after every 7 hits or so. There is also a 4 second delay of him standing up when he spawns, so that gives them immediate time to get to safety.


    Ah, awesome! 4 seconds is enough for an alert player to get away. Great way to stop auto clickers.
    http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,639149.0.html
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)
    Runescape Gambling

    Offlinearham 4

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 6,721
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Slagilith, a new twist for World 901's mining.

    Certain areas have attributes called a "Slagilith Spawn". In these areas, an NPC named Slagilith can spawn and attack you. This NPC will drop things such as bars, ores, even a granite maul. Basically, things related to rocks/ores.

    Details:


    Level: 92
    Max hit: 26
    Health: 60
    Effects: None!
    Constant drops: Adamantite ore, uncut ruby, uncut diamond
    Random drops: Granite Maul (10% chance), Iron ore (5) (60% chance), Runite ore (30% chance), Coal (3) (30% chance), Coal (5) (20% chance), Earth rune (50) (50% chance), Earth rune (125) (25% chance).
    Needs more variation in levels, and with that needs variation in loot. Make it level 5, 15, 25, 35, etc. and base it off player's cb level. Once they hit a specific 10 bracket, the difficulty of the monster becomes that bracket of ten plus five, and with that the loot becomes better. Make the amt of runes, the type of maul (or warhammer), and the ore/bar to the level of the monster.
    Originally the plan was that, but with no varieties of this thing in levels, I cannot do it.
    Ah. Maybe you can make specific levels come out of specific ores? This way it has a great chance of being catered to the level of the adventurer? I just know it would suck to be a level 3 mining as a pure, then all of a sudden a level 93 aggro'd  rock roflstomps my ass.
    Yeah, I'm kind of concerned about skillers of this update. That is why I made his attack level literally one. They have a chance to escape.

    I was level 3 and get hurt once after every 7 hits or so. There is also a 4 second delay of him standing up when he spawns, so that gives them immediate time to get to safety.


    Ah, awesome! 4 seconds is enough for an alert player to get away. Great way to stop auto clickers.
    To enforce players to take risks, I have put Slagilith in alot of the more "popular" mining places. Currently, only in Al-Kharid.

    The server has been updated to have Sligilith and you can try him out if you'd like.

    Just a shoutout, this is formula:
    sligilith_chance = random >= 0 && random <= level
    With the random being a random number from 0 - 999 (including 0 and 999) and the level being the players mining level.

    So, as you mining level gets higher, the more chance you will find Sligilith blocking that Adamant ore you dream of.
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:37:15 PM by arham 4 »
    lolol remember when mopar was a thing
    Runescape Gambling

    OfflineElrick

    • Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 1,132
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
      • Evelus
    Slagilith, a new twist for World 901's mining.

    Certain areas have attributes called a "Slagilith Spawn". In these areas, an NPC named Slagilith can spawn and attack you. This NPC will drop things such as bars, ores, even a granite maul. Basically, things related to rocks/ores.

    Details:


    Level: 92
    Max hit: 26
    Health: 60
    Effects: None!
    Constant drops: Adamantite ore, uncut ruby, uncut diamond
    Random drops: Granite Maul (10% chance), Iron ore (5) (60% chance), Runite ore (30% chance), Coal (3) (30% chance), Coal (5) (20% chance), Earth rune (50) (50% chance), Earth rune (125) (25% chance).
    Needs more variation in levels, and with that needs variation in loot. Make it level 5, 15, 25, 35, etc. and base it off player's cb level. Once they hit a specific 10 bracket, the difficulty of the monster becomes that bracket of ten plus five, and with that the loot becomes better. Make the amt of runes, the type of maul (or warhammer), and the ore/bar to the level of the monster.
    Originally the plan was that, but with no varieties of this thing in levels, I cannot do it.
    Ah. Maybe you can make specific levels come out of specific ores? This way it has a great chance of being catered to the level of the adventurer? I just know it would suck to be a level 3 mining as a pure, then all of a sudden a level 93 aggro'd  rock roflstomps my ass.
    Yeah, I'm kind of concerned about skillers of this update. That is why I made his attack level literally one. They have a chance to escape.

    I was level 3 and get hurt once after every 7 hits or so. There is also a 4 second delay of him standing up when he spawns, so that gives them immediate time to get to safety.


    Ah, awesome! 4 seconds is enough for an alert player to get away. Great way to stop auto clickers.
    To enforce players to take risks, I have put Slagilith in alot of the more "popular" mining places. Currently, only in Al-Kharid.

    The server has been updated to have Sligilith and you can try him out if you'd like.

    Just a shoutout, this is formula:
    sligilith_chance = random >= 0 && random <= level
    With the random being a random number from 0 - 999 (including 0 and 999) and the level being the players mining level.

    So, as you mining level gets higher, the more chance you will find Sligilith blocking that Adamant ore you dream of.
    Love this.
    http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,639149.0.html
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)

    Offlinearham 4

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 6,721
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Slagilith, a new twist for World 901's mining.

    Certain areas have attributes called a "Slagilith Spawn". In these areas, an NPC named Slagilith can spawn and attack you. This NPC will drop things such as bars, ores, even a granite maul. Basically, things related to rocks/ores.

    Details:


    Level: 92
    Max hit: 26
    Health: 60
    Effects: None!
    Constant drops: Adamantite ore, uncut ruby, uncut diamond
    Random drops: Granite Maul (10% chance), Iron ore (5) (60% chance), Runite ore (30% chance), Coal (3) (30% chance), Coal (5) (20% chance), Earth rune (50) (50% chance), Earth rune (125) (25% chance).
    Needs more variation in levels, and with that needs variation in loot. Make it level 5, 15, 25, 35, etc. and base it off player's cb level. Once they hit a specific 10 bracket, the difficulty of the monster becomes that bracket of ten plus five, and with that the loot becomes better. Make the amt of runes, the type of maul (or warhammer), and the ore/bar to the level of the monster.
    Originally the plan was that, but with no varieties of this thing in levels, I cannot do it.
    Ah. Maybe you can make specific levels come out of specific ores? This way it has a great chance of being catered to the level of the adventurer? I just know it would suck to be a level 3 mining as a pure, then all of a sudden a level 93 aggro'd  rock roflstomps my ass.
    Yeah, I'm kind of concerned about skillers of this update. That is why I made his attack level literally one. They have a chance to escape.

    I was level 3 and get hurt once after every 7 hits or so. There is also a 4 second delay of him standing up when he spawns, so that gives them immediate time to get to safety.


    Ah, awesome! 4 seconds is enough for an alert player to get away. Great way to stop auto clickers.
    To enforce players to take risks, I have put Slagilith in alot of the more "popular" mining places. Currently, only in Al-Kharid.

    The server has been updated to have Sligilith and you can try him out if you'd like.

    Just a shoutout, this is formula:
    sligilith_chance = random >= 0 && random <= level
    With the random being a random number from 0 - 999 (including 0 and 999) and the level being the players mining level.

    So, as you mining level gets higher, the more chance you will find Sligilith blocking that Adamant ore you dream of.
    Love this.
    Thank you for all the feedback you've been giving us. Love your ideas and feedback you have to offer and I get excited to see what more feedback you say next.

    A similar thing is going to be added for fishing. However, this is a fish, a lower level, has a max hit of merely 4, and has only 20 hitpoints. Its called, the mudskipper.

    Also, this new NPC will have a slightly different formula:
    mudskipper_chance = random >= 0 && random <= difference
    With the random being a random number between 0 - 999 (including 0 and 999) and the difference being the player's Fishing level minus the fish's required level divided by 2 plus the bonus of your finishing level.

    Mathimatical way of difference
    difference = Fishing level - (Fish's required level / 2) + bonus
    With Fishing level being the player's fishing level, Fish's required level being the fish's required level to even start fishing it, and bonus being a special bonus given for the fishing level.

    Code of bonus
    Code: Java
    1.         int bonus;
    2.         if(fishingLevel <10)
    3.             bonus =45;
    4.         elseif(fishingLevel <20)
    5.             bonus =40;
    6.         elseif(fishingLevel <30)
    7.             bonus =35;
    8.         elseif(fishingLevel <40)
    9.             bonus =30;
    10.         elseif(fishingLevel <50)
    11.             bonus =25;
    12.         else bonus =0;
    13.  

    P.S: This Mudskipper does NOT have "Mudskipper Spawns". They can spawn at any fishing spot.
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 07:14:29 PM by arham 4 »
    lolol remember when mopar was a thing

    OfflineStrucker

    • Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2,970
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    why didnt u use ternary for ur loved code there?
    Times flies and im wasting it

    OfflineRyley

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 7,315
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Because that is more readable..

    OfflineElrick

    • Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 1,132
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
      • Evelus
    Bartender does not have scripts yet... Would be really great to have basically a "flash round" every random amount of hours where the bartender gives players a hint about a rare loot being dropped by a monster in a specific location.

    Example-
    Player: Psst, bartender, got any hits for me?
    Bartender: Aye, I've been hearing multiple rumours that a monster near (city/location/town/map marker) has been hoarding a rare item.
    Player: Cheers, mate.

    This item can range from a rune helmet, maybe all the way to a rare? This would help create an economy for rares and would not make them "zomg rares must hoard", because there is a chance for them to continually appear in the world. Of course the chance of a more rare item should become smaller and smaller as it becomes more precious.
    http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,639149.0.html
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)

    Offlinearham 4

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 6,721
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    why didnt u use ternary for ur loved code there?
    Terminal wouldn't look pretty for that.
    lolol remember when mopar was a thing

    OfflineRyley

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 7,315
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Terminal?

    Offlinearham 4

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 6,721
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Terminal?
    Stupid auto-correct. Meant ternary
    lolol remember when mopar was a thing

    OfflineStrucker

    • Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2,970
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    yeap :) why not use a switch then? :)
    Times flies and im wasting it

    Offlinearham 4

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 6,721
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    yeap :) why not use a switch then? :)
    So you mean to tell me you'd do a whole buncha case 1, 2, 3, instead of a simple if statement that can use greater than and less than operators?

    @ Elrick - Was going to work on that later due to other priorities.
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 09:08:27 PM by arham 4 »
    lolol remember when mopar was a thing

    OfflineStrucker

    • Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2,970
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    dude im just messing with you ::P
    Times flies and im wasting it

    Offlinearham 4

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 6,721
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Bartender does not have scripts yet... Would be really great to have basically a "flash round" every random amount of hours where the bartender gives players a hint about a rare loot being dropped by a monster in a specific location.

    Example-
    Player: Psst, bartender, got any hits for me?
    Bartender: Aye, I've been hearing multiple rumours that a monster near (city/location/town/map marker) has been hoarding a rare item.
    Player: Cheers, mate.

    This item can range from a rune helmet, maybe all the way to a rare? This would help create an economy for rares and would not make them "zomg rares must hoard", because there is a chance for them to continually appear in the world. Of course the chance of a more rare item should become smaller and smaller as it becomes more precious.
    Now I can give you a complete response.

    Instead of the Bartender, how about one of the drunk people. They can talk all drunky to make it seem more harder to understand them.
    lolol remember when mopar was a thing

    OfflineStrucker

    • Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2,970
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Bartender does not have scripts yet... Would be really great to have basically a "flash round" every random amount of hours where the bartender gives players a hint about a rare loot being dropped by a monster in a specific location.

    Example-
    Player: Psst, bartender, got any hits for me?
    Bartender: Aye, I've been hearing multiple rumours that a monster near (city/location/town/map marker) has been hoarding a rare item.
    Player: Cheers, mate.

    This item can range from a rune helmet, maybe all the way to a rare? This would help create an economy for rares and would not make them "zomg rares must hoard", because there is a chance for them to continually appear in the world. Of course the chance of a more rare item should become smaller and smaller as it becomes more precious.
    Now I can give you a complete response.

    Instead of the Bartender, how about one of the drunk people. They can talk all drunky to make it seem more harder to understand them.
    arham, im still doing the list but u can have some.
    Quote
    if you click to buy more than one item that is not noted you cant buy them, yet it will take ur moneys
    fix the map when you go to tradezone the default state is 0:     controlMinimap(0, p);, sendMapState or wathever method u use
    if u dont have the level to use a spell u can still chariot or walk there or anything, and will black your screen..
    Times flies and im wasting it

    Offlinearham 4

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 6,721
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Bartender does not have scripts yet... Would be really great to have basically a "flash round" every random amount of hours where the bartender gives players a hint about a rare loot being dropped by a monster in a specific location.

    Example-
    Player: Psst, bartender, got any hits for me?
    Bartender: Aye, I've been hearing multiple rumours that a monster near (city/location/town/map marker) has been hoarding a rare item.
    Player: Cheers, mate.

    This item can range from a rune helmet, maybe all the way to a rare? This would help create an economy for rares and would not make them "zomg rares must hoard", because there is a chance for them to continually appear in the world. Of course the chance of a more rare item should become smaller and smaller as it becomes more precious.
    Now I can give you a complete response.

    Instead of the Bartender, how about one of the drunk people. They can talk all drunky to make it seem more harder to understand them.
    arham, im still doing the list but u can have some.
    Quote
    if you click to buy more than one item that is not noted you cant buy them, yet it will take ur moneys
    fix the map when you go to tradezone the default state is 0:     controlMinimap(0, p);, sendMapState or wathever method u use
    if u dont have the level to use a spell u can still chariot or walk there or anything, and will black your screen..
    Your last one is not a glitch. It was put their on purpose as its quite silly to need magic to walk to a place..
    lolol remember when mopar was a thing

    OfflineElrick

    • Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 1,132
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
      • Evelus
    Nice, maybe give a more vague response with slurred words? Something along the lines of "a place with palm trees and nasty bugs. Found them down a whole somewhere" aka the jogres in that pitfall hole on Karamja.
    http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,639149.0.html
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)

    Offlinearham 4

    • Member
    • ****
    • *
    • Posts: 6,721
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Nice, maybe give a more vague response with slurred words? Something along the lines of "a place with palm trees and nasty bugs. Found them down a whole somewhere" aka the jogres in that pitfall hole on Karamja.
    Yep! "Yesh sir. Da small magets can be found in that rocky place."

    Referring to Dwarfs in a cave.
    lolol remember when mopar was a thing

    OfflineElrick

    • Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 1,132
    • Thanks: +0/-0
      • View Profile
      • Evelus
    Nice, maybe give a more vague response with slurred words? Something along the lines of "a place with palm trees and nasty bugs. Found them down a whole somewhere" aka the jogres in that pitfall hole on Karamja.
    Yep! "Yesh sir. Da small magets can be found in that rocky place."

    Referring to Dwarfs in a cave.
    Try to spell them correctly to an extent. I read magets as magnets and spent like 20 seconds trying to comprehend how you got to that conclusion lmao. Bad grammar is acceptable though, maybe some 'z's used to replace 's's
    http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,639149.0.html
    Support adding the
    (click to show/hide)

     

    Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.
    Powered by SMFPacks SEO Pro Mod |
    SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal