RuneScape 2 Development > Server and Client Development Showoff

Mopar - Emulation Platform [WIP & Tentative]

<<< (4/5) >>>

wildskiller:

--- Quote from: Eyeownyew on January 18, 2015, 02:49:15 PM ---I can probably help you with a lot of the design, but I don't know the protocol. The wiki is helpful for that but I don't know how many of the packets are documented. I suppose you're using the current server for that

--- End quote ---
If you don't know the protocol, you start looking at the client for the data.

Eyeownyew:

--- Quote from: wildskiller on January 23, 2015, 05:33:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Eyeownyew on January 18, 2015, 02:49:15 PM ---I can probably help you with a lot of the design, but I don't know the protocol. The wiki is helpful for that but I don't know how many of the packets are documented. I suppose you're using the current server for that

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Which makes sense, but I've also never worked with the client's revision so it might take me awhile to find certain things if it hasn't been refactored at all

wildskiller:

--- Quote from: Eyeownyew on January 23, 2015, 06:54:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: wildskiller on January 23, 2015, 05:33:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Which makes sense, but I've also never worked with the client's revision so it might take me awhile to find certain things if it hasn't been refactored at all

--- End quote ---
Yeah, and Eclipse or InteliJ should make that easy ;)

ry60003333:
Or Netbeans ;)

sini:
Current a WIP, Lua -> Runescript compiler.

--- Code: Lua --->local str_a; str_a = "hello"; return str_a; source chunk: (interactive mode); x86 standard (32-bit, little endian, doubles) ; function [0] definition (level 1); 0 upvalues, 0 params, 2 stacks.function  0 0 0 2.local  "str_a"  ; 0.const  "hello"  ; 0[1] loadnil    0   0[2] loadk      0   0        ; "hello"[3] return     0   2[4] return     0   1; end of function > 

--- Code: Java --- public static void main(String[] args) {        CrossCompiler c = new CrossCompiler();        Reference<LuaPrimitive> value = new Reference<LuaPrimitive>() {            @Override            public void setValue(LuaPrimitive value) {             }             @Override            public LuaPrimitive getValue() {                return new LuaString("herro");            }        };        c.visit(new LuaLocalVariable("str_a"));        c.visit(new LuaLoadConstantInstruction(new Register(VoidReference.INSTANCE, 0), value));        c.visit(new LuaReturnInstruction(new Register(VoidReference.INSTANCE, 0)));    } 
Output:

--- Code: ---NEWVAR str_a, type: 1
LOADKSTR herro
SETSTR 0
LOADSTR 0
RETURN

--- End code ---

Minus the load nil instruction, since I'm not sure as of yet how to handle nil state.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version