Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • nervo: wow its been awhile since i've logged in
      December 18, 2018, 04:33:19 PM
    • Salayor: o.O
      December 13, 2018, 01:02:33 AM
    • ZHer0kool: This is by far one of my oldest existing forum accounts
      December 12, 2018, 08:40:43 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      December 12, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
    • TheMane221: Dont know if this is allowed but I have an OSRS account I need to sell asap. 95 att, 92 str, 93 def, 94 hp, 77 range and 73 magic. Dm me please.
      December 09, 2018, 04:27:28 PM
    • runescape3dude: I haven't been on here in about 10 years
      December 08, 2018, 11:14:56 PM
    • runescape3dude: holy crap
      December 08, 2018, 11:14:47 PM
    • howi: Gosh i never been on this site since... ever
      December 08, 2018, 01:36:16 AM
    • TinyScape: ur gay
      December 07, 2018, 09:03:26 PM
    • Travas: drub is gay
      December 02, 2018, 11:48:32 PM
    • drubrkletern: asdf
      November 27, 2018, 02:44:00 PM
    • Black Paw: TokHaar aims to give you the best OSRS features in Real High Definition with a mixture of 550 content! (Quality Driven RSPS) -- Come join us for → PvP, PvMing, Skilling, Prosperous Economy, Minigames/Bosses & Much more.. [link]
      November 21, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
    • i5hy: AllstarLegends - Oldschool Nostalgia @ Allstarlegends.eu Long Lasting server been around since 2013-2014
      November 21, 2018, 01:49:59 PM
    • lordvirius: Is there a mobile private server?
      November 21, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
    • Coldmedicine: FREE ADVERTISEMENT ON DISCORD
      November 20, 2018, 03:30:50 AM
    • Coldmedicine:[link]
      November 20, 2018, 03:30:42 AM
    • Coldmedicine: ...
      November 20, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
    • dylanwill: message me bros
      November 19, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
    • dylanwill: I got banned from runeserver
      November 19, 2018, 04:49:08 PM
    • Wayne.RSPS: TokHaar aims to give you the best OSRS features in Real High Definition with a mixture of 550 content! (Quality Driven RSPS) -- Come join us for → PvP, PvMing, Skilling, Prosperous Economy, Minigames/Bosses & Much more.. [link]
      November 16, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

Author Topic: Project of Jet Kai | [613/614] SpawnScape 2018 | PvP Bots | 2010 PvM & PvP | BET  (Read 824 times)

Offlinedarkernanz

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    SpawnScape 614

Developers: @Jet Kai / @Leon

I've fiddled about with this Dementhium 614 Source since 2014/2015, whilst feeling a little bored. I saw that the 614 Revision hasn't really improved since then, and it's becoming pretty dead (because of lack of content). The 614's that are up now seem to be very unstable, easily nullable and are all mostly using the same SpawnScape 614 source, released in 2013. Hopefully once I've finished this source to my expectations, this will shake up the 614 revision being on toplists more. My 613/614 base now has all the listed content below, a much more stable base that can hold 2047 "bots", all attacking with Soul Split/Curses. The networking has almost been improved, and I will also be upgrading Netty to 4.1.8 on this source. Anyways, here is a list of the things I now have working on the server, and I will update this thread once I feel like I've added a reasonable amount of content to this source. I am not saying that this is will be the most perfectly stable source, but the source has been tested to hold 100+ "Real Players" for 2 weeks, without a restart.

~ Content ~

PvP Bots
    First issue of PvP Servers, is that it can be difficult to start a server up with no players, or very little. I've solved this issue by adding programmable bots, which are very easy to add and work identical to Players. Right now I have two different bots, one is a Dharok bot and another is Durial321. Dharok bot switches to his axe when he is below 500 health, randomly before the swing of a combat tick (making it look realistic). Durial321 is a hybrid whip/icebarrage bot who will either whip you or Ice Barrage you. Both of these bot use Curses (Soul Split, Turmoil) and drink super potions. I am making these bots more complex everyday, and adding many more different styles of bots, so even if you don't have any friends online, you can at least test out your Dragon Claws on something .

2010 PvP Emulation
    I've watched a lot of PvP videos from the 2010 (610-630) Aura, and have tried my best to perfectly emulate the delays, ticks, switching, projectile speeds, freeze times, damage formulas and so on. PvP timers have also been added, displaying how many seconds you will still be attackable for, whilst in the SafeZone. I've also made it open-pvp, so this means if you're doing slayer, you can actually be killed by someone. Some of these areas are UnSafe and you will be warned before you go to these areas.

Perks
    I wanted to add something unique to this source, this Perk System can be toggled off or changed if you don't like it. A player can select 1 perk at a time, and use this to either; increase damage, accuracy, have a special effect on their weapons, cause mass mayhem with massive damage amplification on Wrath etc (see pics for more info about the perks). Each Perk can be level from 1 to 10, once achieving level 10 on the perk, you will receive an added bonus apon receiving tier 10. (Example being, if you level Baby Atom Bomb perk to level 10, this will cause extra explosions around you by increasing the width and damage of Wrath. If a perk seems to feel too strong, overpowered or annoying, this can easily be changed anytime or nerfed.

Npc Combat
    Npc's are fun to have, haven't really seen many 614 revisions with them. This is Fully working Npc Combat, with drops and mechanics (Jad, Kbd, Frost Dragons.. etc). I will be adding Wilderness bosses, which will drop exotic items and hopefully bring players to the Wilderness to fight, instead of being at Safe PvP. I will also be adding random events out in the Wilderness, that include rare npc/boss/pet spawns.

New PvP Reward System
    Soul Fragments is one of the main currency's on this source for buying PvP Rewards. You can earn Soul Fragments by killing players/bots in Safe/Unsafe area's of the world, you can access 3 different Soul Fragment reward shops, including; Thok's Dungeoneering Shop, Void Knight's Rewards and Doomsayers' PvP Shop. Thok will also exchange 1 Soul Fragment for 100,000 coins or 'X' for 100,000 x amount.

Client Modification/Customisation
    I am trying to include as much Customisation as possible, by including the ability to switch from '1x hits, 10x hits and 100x hits' but also, I want to make it so you can do so much more. Example being toggling Item Appearances/Player Models to OldSchool, and the interfaces to bring the OldSchool players on to a higher revision server, and adding interfaces like Veng timers, potion timers and make it toggable. I've also packed higher revision data into the client (647), this includes more animations, graphics, models and items.

Equip Tick
    I've also made it so you can choose the rate at which you want to send ticks, from 100ms to 600ms (600ms = 1 Tick) so you can use 100ms, 6x faster for switching, so when you equip an item it is INSTANTLY switched. I haven't seen any issues with this, and so far it seems to be bug free. Packets handled, are also handled at 100ms, 6x faster than 1 Tick.

Skilling
    Most 614's don't have any skilling, I've added a few skills to start with, including a few basics; WoodCutting, Firemaking, Fletching, Thieving, Slayer, Mining, Herblore, Cooking and Fishing. I will be working on majority of the skills, and hopefully finish all of them by the time I'm finished.

Bugs
    I know that there are a bunch of minor bugs that need fixing, and I'm sure you might spot some or a few in the Screen Shots/Gifs, I am aware of it don't worry. I will be fixing these as soon as possible, hopefully there won't be any bugs when it's finished. But eh, only human!

Other Stuff:

UpdateServer (Automatic Cache downloading while in-game)
    PlayerUpdate Reworked (Original 613/614 RuneScape PlayerUpdate data and Packet, including hashing etc)
    Full Lobby
    Virtual Money Pouch
    Music/Sounds (Ice-Barrage, Vengeance, Godswords, Dragon Claws sounds etc)
    39 Special Attack Weapons
    Pvp Skul Configs (Safe, Unsafe, Multi)
    PvP Timers
    Quick Prayers
    Summoning (Yak, Steel Titan, Pets)
    Server Sided Clipping (Prevents No-Clipping)
    Full Ancient Spellbook
    80% Modern Spellbook
    Lunars (Adding Heal-Other, Heal-Group)
    AutoCasting
    Spell Sorting (Moderns, Ancients and Lunars)
    Spell Filtering (Modern, Ancients and Lunars)
    Clan Chat
    Item Kept on Death Interface (1 Item Skull World)
    Slayer (Slayer Master, Rewards, Tasks, Bonuses and Shop)
    Price Checker
    Poison/Anti-Poision (If you click your hitpoints whilst they flash green, it will automatically dink a potion from your inventory)
    Full Modern Prayers and Curses (Including fully working Leaches, Soul Split and Wrath)
    Accept Aid (Toggle to prevent Heal-Other/Veng Other)
    Private Chat Effects/Colours
    Equipment Screen
    Shops
    Combat Interface & PlayerOption - Shows level + Summoning Level (126+12), whilst in an UnSafe area
    Full Banking (Tabs, Pin, Switching, Searching, Noting, DepositAll/Summoning/Equipped, Insert Mode)
    Combat Styles (Effects Accuracy/Stength, and changes animation)
    Stats Tracker (Logs everything you do on the server, to see in an interface, including kills, monster kills, rare pvp drops etc)
    Item Requirements
    Full Notes Interface
    Custom Resting (Restores health, energy, special and stats in safe areas)
    Examine item for id/buy value
    Clickable Commands Interface with Teleports
    XP Bar/XP Drops
    Void Knight Reward Interface
    Slayer Shop Reward Interface
    Private Messaging (Shows if player has changed name)
    Donator Rank Images
    Donator+ Rewards
    Wilderness Oblisks
    Login Limit of 10 attempts per 5 minutes (Prevents Bruteforce Scripts)
    RSA Encryption
    World Selection
    Corrent range distances for ranged weapons and spells
    Gambling (Flower Poker, Dice Bags, Npc)
    Clan Wars (Safe/Unsafe Multi with configs)
    ItemInformation (Interface when buying items)

Packet Recieve Stuff:
    ButtonHandler (All buttons)
    FriendPacketHandler
    GroundItemHandler (Pickup Item, Examine Item, Light Fire)
    ItemOnItem (Hilt on Godsword Blade)
    ItemOnObject (Key on Chest)
    NpcOption (Attack, Options 1, 2, 3 and 4)
    CommandHandler
    DialogueHandler
    ChatHandler
    InputHandler
    ItemOptionHandler (All item options)
    ObjectHandler (Options 1, 2, 3, 4 and Remove for Construction)
    PaneHandler (Switching Displays)
    PlayerOption (Attack, Follow, Trade, Duel, Req Assist)
    AdjustSound
    ItemSwitching (Banking and Inventory and other Interfaces)
    URLRequestHandler
    WorldMapHandler
    WalkingHandler
    MagicOnEntity
    MusicHandler
    MiscHandler (Ping, End song, Quick Chat etc)
    ClanChatHandler
    GrandExchangeHandler
    - I'll add more to this once I remember what else there is, or add more content

~ Images ~
    (click to show/hide)
    ~ Gif Images ~
    (click to show/hide)
    NOTE:

NOTE:
    I am not Jet Kai but this an offical release from him, I have copied the thread from an other forum to just help him a little bit!

This is not a leech!

Full credits goes to Jet Kai and Leon

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 11:43:38 AM by darkernanz »
    Runescape Gambling

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.