RuneScape 2 Development > Server and Client Development Showoff

High-Charity 474 [Real 474]

Pages: <<< (11/28) >>>

Vain_:

--- Quote from: Java-RSPS-Noob on July 31, 2013, 11:55:52 AM ---link? I'd rather test that my own self.

--- End quote ---
https://forum.moparscape.org/index.php/topic,543137.0.html/
https://forum.moparscape.org/index.php/topic,547956.0.html/

drubrkletern:

--- Quote from: PK Syndicate on July 31, 2013, 11:47:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: drubrkletern on July 30, 2013, 08:29:51 PM ---like?
define problems

--- End quote ---

Regular NPCs would always spawn at the default location, or sometimes not respawn at all. Might of been a derivative of this source.

--- End quote ---
roflmao ironically this happened to me once RIGHT before you posted above. Its only happened to me twice ever, I've still yet to grasp COMPLETELY as of to why it happens, but something tells me it has to do with a piece of code including DEFAULT_LOCATION obviously, such as this in deathtick.java

--- Code: Java ---Location teleportTo = Mob.DEFAULT_LOCATION;then...

--- Code: Java ---else if(mob.isNPC()) {                                final NPC npc = (NPC) mob;                                if(npc.getCombatDefinition().getRespawnTicks() > 0) {                                        teleportTo = Location.create(1, 1, 0);                                        World.getWorld().submit(new Tickable(npc.getCombatDefinition().getRespawnTicks()) {                                                public void execute() {                                                        npc.setTeleportTarget(npc.getSpawnLocation());                                                        npc.setLocation(npc.getSpawnLocation());                                                        npc.setDirection(npc.getSpawnDirection());                                                        this.stop();                                                }                                        });                                } else {                                        teleportTo = null;                                        World.getWorld().unregister(npc);                                }                        }Though sure if you have any snippets regarding these I'd be more than happy to see them and give proper credits in op

Also, location.create(1, 1, 0) I assume thats coordinates and I think I remember seeing a bunch of npcs that I had recently killed there while testing once, this was the first time i encountered this

--- Quote from: Java-RSPS-Noob on July 31, 2013, 11:55:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Vain_ on July 30, 2013, 02:28:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Java-RSPS-Noob on July 30, 2013, 01:20:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: asshole_rule on July 29, 2013, 07:40:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Java-RSPS-Noob on July 29, 2013, 09:35:52 AM ---
--- Quote ---I will be using Hyperion, project insanity and all of its derivatives are garbage.
--- End quote ---

There isn't a base on this planet that isn't garbage after content is added

--- End quote ---

what a stupid ass thing to say, rofl.

GL drub

--- End quote ---
are you sure about that nick? name one server that would meet expectations. soulsplit doesn't even match up before bs starts

--- End quote ---
ry's server is extremely efficient and has loads of content added..

--- End quote ---
link? I'd rather test that my own self.

--- Quote from: kingman002 on July 30, 2013, 09:56:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: RiiPiiNFtW on July 30, 2013, 09:12:35 PM ---Can i has staff?

--- End quote ---
Go away. I was already promised Co owner

--- End quote ---
I was promised that as well so he lied

--- End quote ---
I dont think Ry's new server is released

PK Syndicate:

Yeah the NPCs would just stack in one location, lol. I have fixed it once before but it was over a year ago, and took me a day to figure out the cause.

The only way I can maybe help you if you can't investigate yourself is send me a link to the original copy.

Have a go yourself and then I will attempt to recall what it was.

drubrkletern:

well it just happened again, and it seems like its godwars npcs that it happens to on its own, I can only imagine they kill each other and end up spawning here

Uncalled:

RuneRebels has been out for a while.

Pages: <<< (11/28) >>>

Go to full version