Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Travas: your mom is a pussy
      January 19, 2018, 01:01:55 AM
    • stCky: yeah so at least my mom has a pussy
      January 18, 2018, 12:29:06 AM
    • Travas: your mom is a faggot
      January 17, 2018, 08:21:57 PM
    • stCky: mom wont let me meet internet strangers
      January 17, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
    • Saltyspade10: Moparmeetupppp
      January 16, 2018, 07:07:04 PM
    • stCky: but my car is japanese
      January 16, 2018, 07:06:25 PM
    • Saltyspade10: Mopar meet up?
      January 16, 2018, 07:05:59 PM
    • stCky: pfft my rb25det cefiro will eat ur tiny 1960s v8 for breakfast kid
      January 16, 2018, 07:01:30 PM
    • Travas: fag
      January 16, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
    • Oblit: ph*
      January 16, 2018, 12:34:04 PM
    • Oblit: pk balance
      January 16, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
    • Travas: racist bigot
      January 15, 2018, 09:33:12 PM
    • stCky: wheres the fun in that you immagint synthesizer
      January 15, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
    • Travas: no trump no kkk no fascist usa
      January 15, 2018, 09:11:29 PM
    • stCky: im lit
      January 15, 2018, 07:49:10 PM
    • Travas: hi
      January 15, 2018, 07:21:21 PM
    • runerunerune: hi
      January 15, 2018, 05:44:20 AM
    • shulker: anyone selling onyx? trade me in game ill negotiate an offer for like 5 trades per person
      January 15, 2018, 12:56:09 AM
    • Travas: o shit wadup
      January 14, 2018, 11:59:49 PM
    • stCky: pass me that blunt boi u know whats up
      January 14, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

Author Topic: RS-Reborn - Latest Update: We're doin' it live  (Read 121036 times)

Offlinesini

• View Profile
    Re: RS-Reborn
    « Reply #1420 on: August 11, 2011, 11:16:38 PM »
    I say we stop asking about it  :rolleyes:
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineKono-chan

• View Profile
    « Reply #1421 on: August 11, 2011, 11:18:49 PM »
    Righto, I never said that it WAS going to be released in august, that was just the time that they had posted on their site.

Regardless, it's not really 'pressuring' them if you're only simply excited for what THEY have posted on their own website

edit: hi my name is scully and i am an egotistical fudge that insults the very people supporting this server. Read above to see my typical conceited self, smacking stuff away like a parrot that actually has very little to do with the post I responded to. I just like to seem very smart, so I post things that are rude and without background so that people can respect me! derp

Actually I posted that myself as an estimated guess without asking any of the other team-members. That's all it is, a guess.
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineS7ven

• View Profile
    « Reply #1422 on: August 11, 2011, 11:20:08 PM »
    Righto, I never said that it WAS going to be released in august, that was just the time that they had posted on their site.

Regardless, it's not really 'pressuring' them if you're only simply excited for what THEY have posted on their own website

edit: hi my name is scully and i am an egotistical fudge that insults the very people supporting this server. Read above to see my typical conceited self, smacking stuff away like a parrot that actually has very little to do with the post I responded to. I just like to seem very smart, so I post things that are rude and without background so that people can respect me! derp

Actually I posted that myself as an estimated guess without asking any of the other team-members. That's all it is, a guess.

Cool I understand, but in my very post I say its unlikely to come out in august/september since the development team has a lot to work on besides the server

whatever no reason in arguing
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineKono-chan

• View Profile
    « Reply #1423 on: August 11, 2011, 11:22:02 PM »

Cool I understand, but in my very post I say its unlikely to come out in august/september since the development team has a lot to work on besides the server

Eh, just a measure to keep people waiting I suppose.

Offlinesini

• View Profile
    « Reply #1424 on: August 11, 2011, 11:29:51 PM »

I will post some deadlines soon, I keep to my promises so these will be discussed with the staff.

OfflineKono-chan

• View Profile
    « Reply #1425 on: August 11, 2011, 11:32:29 PM »

I will post some deadlines soon, I keep to my promises so these will be discussed with the staff.

NEVER give out deadlines to anyone other than us, that's how we got fudgeed last time... :l

OfflineKalvin

• View Profile
    « Reply #1426 on: August 11, 2011, 11:37:06 PM »
    Typical, all these old school servers say "Alpha out in 1 week" then 2 months later... Fill in rest.
    You're welcome.
    If you can't code PI servers, then go back to shitty, unstable delta.
    I need to know how to make a DL File so people can download my server.

OfflineKono-chan

• View Profile
    « Reply #1427 on: August 11, 2011, 11:42:08 PM »
    Typical, all these old school servers say "Alpha out in 1 week" then 2 months later... Fill in rest.

Typical, another retard who jumps to conclusions. We never said it would be out in "1 week". We haven't even given a date that it would be released, because we know it's going to be awhile before it's released.

OfflineScully

• View Profile
    « Reply #1428 on: August 11, 2011, 11:42:35 PM »
    We've not released a date.

OfflineKalvin

• View Profile
    « Reply #1429 on: August 11, 2011, 11:44:57 PM »

Typical, another retard who jumps to conclusions. We never said it would be out in "1 week". We haven't even given a date that it would be released, because we know it's going to be awhile before it's released.

Contradicting yourself are we? Just cus I said "All these servers" Doesn't mean I meant yours. There are other old school servers which I was thinking about.. Maybe that's why I came on your thread and said that. Use that little brain of yours.

Didn't say you did.
    You're welcome.

OfflineScully

• View Profile
    « Reply #1430 on: August 11, 2011, 11:46:36 PM »

Contradicting yourself are we? Just cus I said "All these servers" Doesn't mean I meant yours. There are other old school servers which I was thinking about.. Maybe that's why I came on your thread and said that. Use that little brain of yours.

Didn't say you did.

Did you not just say this?

OfflineKalvin

• View Profile
    « Reply #1431 on: August 11, 2011, 11:47:59 PM »

Didn't say you did.

Did you not just say this?

Did I not just say I was on about your server?
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:50:18 PM by Kalvin »
    You're welcome.

OfflineKono-chan

• View Profile
    « Reply #1432 on: August 11, 2011, 11:50:15 PM »
    Trying to troll a little too hard there dude.

OfflineKalvin

• View Profile
    « Reply #1433 on: August 11, 2011, 11:52:21 PM »

Im going to laugh when you release it fully and your server is full of major glitches.
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:54:43 PM by Kalvin »
    You're welcome.

OfflineKono-chan

• View Profile
    « Reply #1434 on: August 11, 2011, 11:53:03 PM »

Im laugh when you release it fully and your server is full of major glitches.

Sorry, we're not Vault.

Offlinesini

• View Profile
    « Reply #1435 on: August 12, 2011, 12:07:36 AM »

Im going to laugh when you release it fully and your server is full of major glitches.

I actually know how to code, thank you very much. Don't even try and pull this shit with me.

OfflineCole1497

• I AM A TWAT
      • View Profile
    « Reply #1436 on: August 12, 2011, 12:48:49 AM »

You couldn't think of a response you simply pull a "ur server will sux0r". Nice.
    and here i thought you were just pretending to be retarded

Offlinedrubrkletern

• Absolute Legend
      • View Profile
    « Reply #1437 on: August 12, 2011, 01:16:59 AM »

I'm gonna laugh when you finally realize you made yourself look like a retard.

"Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder"
    ez   infraction king

OfflineS7ven

• View Profile
    « Reply #1438 on: August 12, 2011, 01:22:18 AM »

Who are you? Nobody knows you

OfflineRyley

• View Profile
    « Reply #1439 on: August 12, 2011, 01:27:03 AM »

Who are you? Nobody knows you

You're a new fag.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.