Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • DeathsChaos9: Well damn, long time no see m8
      Today at 10:37:06 PM
    • usman555: i remembered out of nowhere and came to check how mopar was going
      Today at 08:34:39 PM
    • usman555: remember azaruth, deathz
      Today at 08:34:24 PM
    • usman555: hey
      Today at 08:33:56 PM
    • Vain_: buying gf
      Today at 01:53:12 PM
    • charmie: WILKO MY MAIN MAIN!
      May 26, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      May 26, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
    • Saltyspade10: Okay I won't be back
      May 24, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
    • [email protected]: im buying an ad banner from graham the owner need to get in contact
      May 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
    • [email protected]: any mods on
      May 23, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
    • kepoly: 11 years ago, damn
      May 23, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
    • B50: Sever error what happen
      May 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
    • The Soul: 10 years later
      May 21, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
    • The Soul: wow people are still here?
      May 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
    • Wilkooo: and apologies to the OG forum guys on behalf of that fudgewit dr house that pretty much killed this entire domain
      May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
    • Wilkooo: shoutout to all those that played back in the beginning, all new people that hang around now seem to be pretty braindead
      May 21, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
    • Wilkooo: born sep 2016 - died whenever pink eggs resigned
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
    • Wilkooo: Rip moparscape rsps
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      May 21, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      May 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

Author Topic: NetWealth in Yell  (Read 380 times)

OfflineHairyNips

• View Profile
    NetWealth in Yell
    « on: June 07, 2015, 02:05:12 PM »
    I've been searching for quite some time for a 667 method that makes it so that when you yell, along with your name, it displays your net wealth. In this method it has things that calculate your inventory value, bank value, and gear value, etc, and place it in your yell. Does anyone have this method? Let me know, really need it.
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineCres

• View Profile
    Re: NetWealth in Yell
    « Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 02:23:11 PM »
    there is no such function, you have to make it yourself
    And I can find myself alone with just my thoughts
    As time crumbles away

Avenged Sevenfold - Darkness Sourrounding
    RS2Ad banner

Offlinelare69

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 02:51:29 PM »
    Could see this causing a lot of overhead unless you figure out a good way to cache the wealth and only calculate it when something changes either in the inventory, bank, or equipment slots. Not really worth it in my opinion.
    hi. check out luna:)
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineHairyNips

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 03:11:47 PM »
    Well I'll just look into myself then. Can you guys help me with one other problem? So there are these trees in the skilling zone I created, and once you chop them down they're gone for a long ass time. How can I make it so the tree never dissapears and you can always cut it.

OfflineJust Creative

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 03:50:03 PM »
    For the second problem you have. Sometimes to solve problems I have is to check out other code.
    So lets say you have a normal tree look for something in your files that makes it come back so then you can add it to your custom code you have added. If you don't understand PM me or reply here.

OfflineHairyNips

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 06:50:54 PM »
    I understand and consistently use the method. I was looking for guidance more as someone who knew what method handled that.

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 12:55:22 AM »
    It helps if you provide something for us to work with..

I can tell you how to make a tree "infinite". But without seeing the code, you're going to read what I say and wonder where to begin.

It'd really depend on your code.
    I assume your woodcutting system has a method where you cut the tree and it uses a client object as a argument.
    You'd first add a method that returns a boolean into player.java, checking if the player is in the area of the custom trees (Alternatively you could check the tree's coords against the same method, but having an x and y argument instead of none, and the method would probably not have to be in Player.java).
    Then in your woodcutting method, in the code that removes the tree (It'll be like createObject or removeObject or something similar) add an if statement around it. The if statement will be checking if the method you created above is FALSE. if it is false, then go ahead and delete the tree.. If it's true, they're in the zone, so keep the tree.

OfflineX-J-K-X

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 09:58:51 AM »

I can tell you how to make a tree "infinite". But without seeing the code, you're going to read what I say and wonder where to begin.

I assume your woodcutting system has a method where you cut the tree and it uses a client object as a argument.
    You'd first add a method that returns a boolean into player.java, checking if the player is in the area of the custom trees (Alternatively you could check the tree's coords against the same method, but having an x and y argument instead of none, and the method would probably not have to be in Player.java).
    Then in your woodcutting method, in the code that removes the tree (It'll be like createObject or removeObject or something similar) add an if statement around it. The if statement will be checking if the method you created above is FALSE. if it is false, then go ahead and delete the tree.. If it's true, they're in the zone, so keep the tree.

tldr: remove the line that deletes the object or creates the stump  :D

Offlinesk8rdude461

• MOPARSCAPE WAS HACKED
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 01:20:29 PM »

tldr: remove the line that deletes the object or creates the stump  :D
    No, because he only wants the trees in that zone to do it....
    Now if he wanted it globally, then yes, it'd be easier to just comment out the line.

Offlinegrandstinger

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 02:21:43 PM »
    It's not hard, just make it yourself ;)

if you still need the netwealth pm me and i'll help you out a bit.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 02:24:13 PM by grandstinger »

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.