RuneScape 2 Development > Server Help

RSPS Character File

(1/2) >>>

Macca187:
Hey Guys I Need Help Fixing The Character Files Its Not Saving The Account Ive Tried Everything If Someone Can Help Or Tell Me Which File Find The Info About Saving Character On Logout Would Be Great

Its a PI/317 Source (Runique)

WarTusk-RSPS:
go into your playersave.java and search " character " or "character file " or something along those lines and it should give you a result to your path.

Ex: mine is

characterfile = new BufferedReader(new FileReader("./data/characters/"+playerName+".txt"));

So it will try to save the character file in my data folder and it will look for a file named "characters" and it will put the saved character account in there. So make sure you put the file in the right place.

Hope this helps you a little bit more in fixing the problem.

Also if you google " character saving rsps pi " there are a few posts with other fixes and suggestions.

Macca187:

--- Quote from: WarTusk-RSPS on May 14, 2015, 10:29:01 AM ---go into your playersave.java and search " character " or "character file " or something along those lines and it should give you a result to your path.

Ex: mine is

characterfile = new BufferedReader(new FileReader("./data/characters/"+playerName+".txt"));

So it will try to save the character file in my data folder and it will look for a file named "characters" and it will put the saved character account in there. So make sure you put the file in the right place.

Hope this helps you a little bit more in fixing the problem.

Also if you google " character saving rsps pi " there are a few posts with other fixes and suggestions.

--- End quote ---

ive tried all the tut on google btw this is my

Playersaving.java

--- Code: ---package org.niobe.world.content.saving;

import org.niobe.world.Player;

/**
 * @author relex lawl
 */
public interface PlayerSaving {

public static PlayerSaving PLAYER_SAVING = new FlatFilePlayerSaving();

public void save(Player player, boolean sendQuery);

public Login load(Player player);

public String getDirectory();
}
--- End code ---

WarTusk-RSPS:
I am sorry, I meant playersave.java not playersaving. If you could post your playersave.java that would be awesome! :D

Macca187:

--- Quote from: WarTusk-RSPS on May 14, 2015, 10:59:37 AM ---I am sorry, I meant playersave.java not playersaving. If you could post your playersave.java that would be awesome! :D

--- End quote ---
there is no playersave.java  you got team viewer ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version