RuneScape 2 Development > Server Help

Weird voting sysem...

Pages: (1/2) >>>

uncalled for:

Hello everybody, I've added auto-vote to do some testing, but I've got an extremely strange outcome from this...
Below are a few tests I conducted, "Succeed" states that I was able to get to the second stage of voting (meaning that voting was a success) and I'm now inputting my name to receive a reward. "Fail" states that I got the "Please vote on all sites" error, when I have voted on all sites. I am using the GTL Vote system.
So here is my very weird problem:

Test 1:
Sites: Gaming-toplist - SUCCESS

Test 2:
Sites: Gaming-topist + R0neLocus - SUCCESS

Test 3:
Sites: Gaming-toplist + R0neLocus + Rune-server - SUCCESS

Test 4:
Sites: Gaming-toplist + R0neLocus + Rune-toplist - FAIL

Test 5:
Sites: Gaming-toplist + Rune-server + Rune-toplist SUCCESS

Test 6:
Sites: Gaming-toplist + Rune-toplist SUCCESS

Test 7:
Sites: Gaming-toplist + Rune-server SUCCESS

It seems that for some reason test 4 fails, but when I test the sites separately they succeed? Any ideas..? I've never encountered this before, and I've set up auto-vote numerous times. I've double checked the callback links, and everything works perfectly, so long that Gaming-toplist + R0neLocus + Rune-toplist aren't all together.

Any help is appreciated.

sk8rdude461:

It could easily be the system you are using and where you are placing the callbacks.
If you're using GTL, that's exactly it.

They made it so you were to put a specific site in the first 3 boxes, and the custom ones in the rest.

uncalled for:

I have them in this order, which is the order they specified.

HairyNips:

Could be the fact that you're using moparscape.org in place of runetoplist.com. I noticed that once runetoplist was gone, my vote system stopped working too.

sk8rdude461:

Like I said, the system they made is for specific websites.
rsps-list has a different callback than RuneTopList does, and therefore it won't work properly.

Pages: (1/2) >>>

Go to full version