RuneScape 2 Development > Server Tutorials

Automatic Port Forwarding

<<< (3/58) >>>

lolcopter:

--- Quote from: bigbaddrag on June 26, 2010, 12:44:22 PM ---Mine doesn't work :( I don't know if it helps, but the run command box says:

Automatically port forwarding...
Could not automatically port forward, stacktrace:
java.lang.NullPointerException
          at org.allgofree.upnp.UpnpPortForwarder.getGateway<UpnpPortForwarder.java:48>
          at org.allgofree.upnp.UpnpPortForwarder.addMapping<UpnpPortForwarder.java:30>
          at server.main<server.java:89>

--- End quote ---

Did you add the file he gave us to download? And put it in the right place, with all your Class and Java files?

funyou:
I'm used to portforwarding the normal way, accessing threw the router going to the 198.(etc) website thing.  I'll have to try this out, looks a lot less complex.  Sticky this.

bigbaddrag:

--- Quote from: lolcopter on June 26, 2010, 01:24:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: bigbaddrag on June 26, 2010, 12:44:22 PM ---Mine doesn't work :( I don't know if it helps, but the run command box says:

--- End quote ---

Did you add the file he gave us to download? And put it in the right place, with all your Class and Java files?

--- End quote ---

ya, I put it in the same folder that every .class and .java files are in

lolcopter:

--- Quote from: bigbaddrag on June 26, 2010, 01:47:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: lolcopter on June 26, 2010, 01:24:25 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ya, I put it in the same folder that every .class and .java files are in

--- End quote ---

i think its because its blocked on your router, if it is then youll have to enable it

beginlovely:
EDITED:
I have the source like this and put the automatic porting in there too

please tell me where to put the automatic jar if i did wrong

i have this error

please tell me what it is

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version