RuneScape 2 Development > Server Tutorials

Teaching How To Update Your Server Without Restarting!

<<< (17/23) >>>

sageofmali:

--- Quote from: phatzpvp1 on May 28, 2011, 03:50:25 PM ---Heres my error in run.bat,
'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing  :  C:\Program Files\ZeroTurnaround\JRebel
Error occured during initialization of VM
agent library failed to init: instrument
Barrage K0 PvP V2 is online!

Heres my run.bat:

--- Code: [email protected] off
title Running...
C:\Program Files\ZeroTurnaround\JRebel
java -noverify -javaagent:"C:\Program Files\ZeroTurnaround\JRebel" server
java -cp .;./lib/* server
exit
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

--- Code: Java [email protected] offtitle Running...java -noverify -javaagent:"C:\Program Files\ZeroTurnaround\JRebel" serverjava -cp .;./lib/* serverexit

I Hope I:
I get NoClassDefFound with this:

title Server
java -noverify -javaagent:"C:\Program Files\ZeroTurnaround\JRebel\jrebel.jar" bin;deps/poi.jar;deps/mysql.jar;deps/mina.jar;deps/slf4j.jar;deps/slf4j-nop.jar;deps/jython.jar;log4j-1.2.15.jar; server.Server
pause
--- End code ---

[/s]Anyone know the fix please ?[/s]<

Edit: Got it working, but it doesn't load objects and NPCs. How can I make it so they load ?

skander1345:
my run is:

title X Revolution
java -Xmx800m -cp bin;deps/poi.jar;deps/mysql.jar;deps/mina.jar;deps/slf4j.jar;deps/slf4j-nop.jar;deps/jython.jar;log4j-1.2.15.jar; server.Server
pause
--- End code ---
what should it be changed to? what you said on the tut didn't work for me.. (i have a pi)

patargangstar:
i get this error when i try to run it

--- Code: Java ---#############################################################  JRebel 4.0 (201105311152)   with Enterprise Add-On! (see ) (c) Copyright ZeroTurnaround OU, Estonia, Tartu.  Over the last 1 days JRebel prevented at least 0 redeploys/restarts saving you about 0 hours.  You are running JRebel evaluation license. You have 30 days until the license expires.  You will see this notification until you obtain a full license for your installation.  Visit www.jrebel.com for instructions on obtaining a full license. If you wish to continue your evaluation please e-mail to [email protected]  If you think you should not see this message contact [email protected] or check that you have your license file in the same directory as the JAR file.  The following plugins are disabled at the moment: * Apache Click plugin (set -Drebel.click_plugin=true to enable)Reloads menu.xml menu definitions of Apache Click projects. * Glassfish METRO plugin (set -Drebel.metro_plugin=true to enable)Supports METRO JAX-WS 2.2.3 implementation of the JAX-WS standard * JBoss AOP Plugin (set -Drebel.jbossaop_plugin=true to enable)Integration with jboss aop agent * Jackson Plugin (set -Drebel.jackson_plugin=true to enable)Supports reloading Jackson's JsonSerializer caches. * Lift Plugin (set -Drebel.lift_plugin=true to enable)Supports reloading singleton objects that extend RestHelper, MVCHelper,LiftScreen or Wizard. * RESTEasy Plugin (set -Drebel.resteasy_plugin=true to enable)Supports adding/changing methods with @Path annotation for RESTEasy application.  * Seam Wicket Plugin (set -Drebel.seam_wicket_plugin=true to enable)Integration with load time weaving seam annotations to wicket classes(-javaagent:<path-to-jboss-seam-wicket-jar>) * WebObjects Plugin (set -Drebel.webobjects_plugin=true to enable)WebObjects JRebel Plugin ############################################################# JRebel: Directory 'C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server' will be monitored forchanges.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: serverCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: server        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)Could not find the main class: server.  Program will exit.Press any key to continue . . .[\code]

sageofmali:

--- Quote from: patargangstar on June 05, 2011, 03:32:58 PM ---i get this error when i try to run it

--- Code: Java ---#############################################################  JRebel 4.0 (201105311152)   with Enterprise Add-On! (see ) (c) Copyright ZeroTurnaround OU, Estonia, Tartu.  Over the last 1 days JRebel prevented at least 0 redeploys/restarts saving you about 0 hours.  You are running JRebel evaluation license. You have 30 days until the license expires.  You will see this notification until you obtain a full license for your installation.  Visit www.jrebel.com for instructions on obtaining a full license. If you wish to continue your evaluation please e-mail to [email protected]  If you think you should not see this message contact [email protected] or check that you have your license file in the same directory as the JAR file.  The following plugins are disabled at the moment: * Apache Click plugin (set -Drebel.click_plugin=true to enable)Reloads menu.xml menu definitions of Apache Click projects. * Glassfish METRO plugin (set -Drebel.metro_plugin=true to enable)Supports METRO JAX-WS 2.2.3 implementation of the JAX-WS standard * JBoss AOP Plugin (set -Drebel.jbossaop_plugin=true to enable)Integration with jboss aop agent * Jackson Plugin (set -Drebel.jackson_plugin=true to enable)Supports reloading Jackson's JsonSerializer caches. * Lift Plugin (set -Drebel.lift_plugin=true to enable)Supports reloading singleton objects that extend RestHelper, MVCHelper,LiftScreen or Wizard. * RESTEasy Plugin (set -Drebel.resteasy_plugin=true to enable)Supports adding/changing methods with @Path annotation for RESTEasy application.  * Seam Wicket Plugin (set -Drebel.seam_wicket_plugin=true to enable)Integration with load time weaving seam annotations to wicket classes(-javaagent:<path-to-jboss-seam-wicket-jar>) * WebObjects Plugin (set -Drebel.webobjects_plugin=true to enable)WebObjects JRebel Plugin ############################################################# JRebel: Directory 'C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server' will be monitored forchanges.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: serverCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: server        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)Could not find the main class: server.  Program will exit.Press any key to continue . . .[\code]
--- End quote ---
If you're using PI, change the "server" in run to "Server".
Lol, I actually have a question.  If I use PI I just put the rebel.xml file where then run is, right?  Also, can you do this with 2 servers at the same time?  My second server loads with rebel, and it compile, and it "says" it's reloading the classes, but then when you logout you can't log back in. I made an errorlog and got this _err_pid12119.log

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version