Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • Zezuma09: how do i get this game started ?
      Today at 03:24:27 AM
    • Striker Fox2: Much more on General Board
      October 21, 2017, 04:30:25 AM
    • Striker Fox2: New price guide link [link]
      October 21, 2017, 04:30:18 AM
    • Striker Fox2: New discord link [link]
      October 21, 2017, 04:30:03 AM
    • Saltyspade10: If you are new and reading this, stick around becaus it's a great server and community! Hope to see you in-game :)
      October 21, 2017, 02:44:16 AM
    • damian6: hello i wanne buy this server can u add me
      October 20, 2017, 03:54:38 PM
    • Wilkooo: lol jks
      October 20, 2017, 02:39:53 PM
    • Wilkooo: ilyall
      October 20, 2017, 02:39:48 PM
    • tm4dz: why cant i see any download links??
      October 20, 2017, 10:46:55 AM
    • stCky: u dont need to its fudgeing sick
      October 19, 2017, 08:13:13 PM
    • odin stormborn: how do i change my username
      October 19, 2017, 12:16:51 PM
    • qazplm102938: everyone play manicps its best server out there loads to do its badboyyyy - manicps manicps shout out kiteshield
      October 19, 2017, 10:28:21 AM
    • qazplm102938: everyone play manicps its best server out there loads to do its badboyyyy - manicps manicps
      October 19, 2017, 10:11:08 AM
    • Travas: wtf
      October 19, 2017, 07:37:52 AM
    • stCky: Adaro, you are a threat to the communities image, yes
      October 18, 2017, 02:53:43 PM
    • Krackkid: Hello everyone it is I, Krackkid.
      October 18, 2017, 07:21:56 AM
    • soma_: Does anyone have an updated link to a blank Source / Client? 317/508
      October 18, 2017, 04:57:44 AM
    • michaeltrailer: olm t pst
      October 18, 2017, 04:52:48 AM
    • Adaro: Strange that staff think I'm a threat when I'm not threatening anyone
      October 18, 2017, 03:07:16 AM
    • Adaro: My Skype is: Mod Adaro
      October 18, 2017, 02:47:02 AM

Poll

Should I be banned

Yes
    2 (28.6%)
    No
    5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 30, 2017, 05:28:43 AM

Author Topic: APPEAL  (Read 870 times)

Offlinewailsalih

• View Profile
    APPEAL
    « on: May 10, 2017, 06:29:33 PM »
    Ban Template.

Username: Young O
    Who banned you: idk
    Why were you banned: for saying does soulsplit have good pking?
    Duration: 7:00pm
    Punishment (Ban/IP Ban): IP Ban
    Why should you be unpunished: im a good player all i do is pking i said one small thing i dident even advertise it not one tiny bit and im a legandry donator can yall give me one more chance can i just got off work and i get banned im not aruging im just saying this shoulve have happned no staff gave me a warring i got muted twice for flaming i dident even flame can someone help me out this i dident do anything the staff member Z banned me for nothing he hates me can you guys help ill give away 50m to everyone pleasee guys can everyone do #freeyoungo in chat please im just trynna pk can i get one more chance can any staff pm for details
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 07:58:19 PM by wailsalih »

OfflinestCky

• View Profile
    Re: APPEAL
    « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 06:52:43 PM »
    lol rekt, donate more
    HOLD CTRL AND TYPE "WTF" FOR ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓦𝓣ℱ

Offlinewailsalih

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 06:56:15 PM »
    lol rekt, donate more
    i ddient do shit i was pking and i got banned

Offlinexelm

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 07:08:05 PM »
    I personally think he should just be temp banned for whatever period they think is appropriate. [ they as in the admin who gave him the ban ]
    he's never been temp banned before, only muted.. therefore I believe this solution is better.
    he did state another server's name on mopar, but he did not advertise the actual domain link or any other information.
    I think he needs to review the rules and state that he agrees to the terms and conditions  and is aware what will happen if and when they're broken, before he decides to play.
    if he decides to break the rules again, clearly a perm ban is necessary.

-le random
    xelm.

Offlinewailsalih

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 07:12:27 PM »
    I personally think he should just be temp banned for whatever period they think is appropriate. [ they as in the admin who gave him the ban ]
    he's never been temp banned before, only muted.. therefore I believe this solution is better.
    he did state another server's name on mopar, but he did not advertise the actual domain link or any other information.
    I think he needs to review the rules and state that he agrees to the terms and conditions  and is aware what will happen if and when they're broken, before he decides to play.
    if he decides to break the rules again, clearly a perm ban is necessary.
    thank you for the support bro means alot i never got a warring i ddient mean to do that it was just a question

-le random
    xelm.

OfflineJodyy

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 11:09:04 AM »
    Appeal Denied

Reasoning: You have multiple mute infractions, multiple warnings for violating in-game rules, and your "low-key" advertisement of other RSPS over global chat has resulted in a perm ban of your account. Your attitude in-game has only proven that you have little to no regard for our rules, community, and staff team. Your appeal is awful and you are continuing to throw the blame on staff members as it's "our" fault.
    Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder

Offlinewailsalih

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 01:09:52 PM »
    Appeal Denied

Reasoning: You have multiple mute infractions, multiple warnings for violating in-game rules, and your "low-key" advertisement of other RSPS over global chat has resulted in a perm ban of your account. Your attitude in-game has only proven that you have little to no regard for our rules, community, and staff team. Your appeal is awful and you are continuing to throw the blame on staff members as it's "our" fault.
    multiple????? No one ever gave me a I got muted twice for no reason what are you saying I never said it's your fault. 2nd how is that low key it's a question if I was advertising I would've said everyone come play I did so much for the community gave people free stuff in stead of begging people who don't share you can ask any one in yell all I do is pk at least just ban my account not ip

OfflineJrBanhammerZ

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 01:13:48 PM »
    Appeal Denied

multiple????? No one ever gave me a I got muted twice for no reason what are you saying I never said it's your fault. 2nd how is that low key it's a question if I was advertising I would've said everyone come play I did so much for the community gave people free stuff in stead of begging people who don't share you can ask any one in yell all I do is pk at least just ban my account not ip
    lol'd. youve constantly flamed myself on multiple occasions as well as calling all staff members pussies but ofc you didnt deserve your mute, right?

Offlinewailsalih

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 01:19:29 PM »
    Appeal Denied

Appeal Denied

lol'd. youve constantly flamed myself on multiple occasions as well as calling all staff members pussies but ofc you didnt deserve your mute, right?
    who are you bro I don't even know you???? I can't 20 people to say that I'm a good player and even helped them out with free stuff to help I helped out so much lvl3 players with free stuff, did 2 big drop party's and donated over 120$

Offlinedrubrkletern

• Absolute Legend
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: May 11, 2017, 11:16:06 PM »
    Appeal Accepted

Reasoning: I thought about it for a moment and decided you should be unbanned and I also added 2 party hats to your account for the trouble have a good day!
    "Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder"
    ez   infraction king

Offlinewailsalih

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 05:05:19 AM »
    Appeal Accepted

Reasoning: I thought about it for a moment and decided you should be unbanned and I also added 2 party hats to your account for the trouble have a good day!
    thank you so much bro you actually understand thank you so much when can u start?

OfflineJodyy

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: May 12, 2017, 08:36:11 AM »
    That is a troll. Lol
    Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder

Offlinewailsalih

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 08:44:18 AM »
    Jody please man I did so much one more chance bro all I do is work and pk like come on  I'm at work right now lol I'll snap you or send you a Facebook picture just to show you what I do just one more chance you'll never hear me again on yell
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:47:16 AM by wailsalih »

Offlinedrubrkletern

• Absolute Legend
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: May 12, 2017, 01:28:16 PM »
    Appeal Accepted

thank you so much bro you actually understand thank you so much when can u start?
    I'll try to get to your account as soon as possible.
    "Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder"
    ez   infraction king

Offlinewailsalih

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: May 12, 2017, 01:42:46 PM »
    Bro why you fudgeing with me lol I'm just trynna play

Offlinedrubrkletern

• Absolute Legend
      • View Profile
    « Reply #15 on: May 12, 2017, 01:46:24 PM »
    Because of that smart mouthing your appeal has been reDenied

- Mitb, Founder"
    ez   infraction king

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.