Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • ragnoroker: Brand new unique server just released! - Awesome Community - [link]
      Today at 11:11:32 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new unique server just released! - Awesome Community - [link]
      Today at 11:11:28 AM
      Today at 11:11:23 AM
    • marquise:[link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:24:21 PM
    • marquise: hey guys try autoscape.org [link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:19:08 PM
    • Rash: is this site still ded
      October 08, 2019, 07:54:22 PM
    • The Meek: Just Uploaded New Server ~Phusion~
      October 01, 2019, 03:30:31 AM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:43 PM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:40 PM
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:33 PM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 09:02:13 AM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 08:52:25 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Join today - Good Eco/Nice Players - [link]
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:33 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:24 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:15 AM
    • PavSwag: bopalini
      September 23, 2019, 10:08:02 PM
    • PavSwag: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      September 23, 2019, 03:05:33 PM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:52 AM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:45 AM
      September 22, 2019, 02:55:32 PM

Author Topic: Blindwizard in-game Moderator/Helper Application.  (Read 1105 times)

Offlineblindwizard

• View Profile
    Blindwizard in-game Moderator/Helper Application.
    « on: November 05, 2016, 04:01:43 PM »

Timezone: -6 UTC/GMT

In-Game

Up time in game:  I play every day  depending on my daily tasks.
    i’m currently playing 3-4 hours a day, and during holy days, i currently play 6+ hours. Weekends normaly all day.

Time played picture link: http://imgur.com/a/8T1rp

General Questions

1.- ¿Why do you want to be part of the staff team?

First of all, I feel I should take part in the moderator / helper community in the moparscape private server, because I ensure a large portion of qualified time as well as extreme experiences and a sincere inclination in moderating over the players in-game chat and providing the necessary satisfaction to players in need of any particular assistance. I am a person who shares a natural obligation and heavy dedication to those in need of a correct moderation. In my daily basis i like to help others by providing them my assistance, helping each other is one of the most important aspects in a community. As a moderator/helper i will provide the needs of any player in any kind of situation.

2.- ¿Why should we choose you over other players?

I’m very confident and professional in what i do, as a fourth semester Psychology student i can assure that i have the experience to take this community to whole new level. I have really good habits i wake up everyday to go to work and study hard, just to come back and relax playing some Mopar-scape and help out the server, as a mentally experience person i can do a lot of things at the same time such as: Play moparscape as i do my homework and help the community.

I’ve been part of the moparscape community since 2011. As a player i’m really concerned about the rules, and i follow them 1 by one and motivate others to follow them too. As player i’m normally online to skill or pvm with my friends and with community, i vote and motivate others to do so to keep the server active and stable. I love to help others and to speak with all the players in need, even if they need to take me out from current fight nor a boss, i’m always there for them, i never left a single player behind and if i do so, it might had been because i was away from keyboard doing some stuff. I really want to help the community grow in every aspect, i want to fight against the rules infractions: Macros, Improper language players, advertisers, hackers, and bug abusers.

3.- ¿What are some skills you have?

I consider myself as really intelligent person, not someone you can fool fairly easy. I always spent my time reading and writing during nights, this helps me to provide the players faster answers and help them as quick as i can. I have been playing runescape since i was in sixth grade primary school, i have a lot of knowledge about how the system works and how i can implement it. I’m very respected person because of the way i treat my friends and family, i’m well known for being a highly dedicated person and sometimes a fun person to deal with. I’m well known for playing it cool and motivating players to stay in the moparscape community, by helping them keep their account security, guides, and staying active on the forums too give my advice.

Staff experience and qualities

I have been a moderator in 1 servers and server support in the same server, this was in late 2010, i know what it takes to be a moderator/helper.

1.- I’m really good player who’s will is help others in any kind of situation.
    2.- I love events and spent time with the community.
    3.- I have no anger issues, i think this is really important to get the job done.
    4.- I like to report players that are well known as: Bug abusers, macros, advertisers, bad language, hackers, spammers, racist.
    5.- Peacemaker i like the server to be in peace, in any way.
    6.- Have the tools to provide the best amount of helps, Email, Skype in-game chat.
    7.- I follow the rules in game.
    8.- I can handle information, and help players with transfers.
    9.- I’m really happy as a person i always laugh with the players and do random stuff for the lol’s.
    10.- I’m a truly passionate player.

Rules agreement

Yes: I Blindwizard, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 04:10:24 PM by blindwizard »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineDeath Style

• View Profile
    Re: Blindwizard in-game Moderator/Helper Application.
    « Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 07:00:36 PM »
    this application says you are from mexico city and there are many upside down question marks. moparscape is an english game. no support

Offlineschedel

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 02:43:59 AM »
    I don't think you could only do the job if you were an American. It's great having staff members in different timezones , so that players will be helped faster. Goodluck with your application.

Offlinedrubrkletern

• Absolute Legend
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 12:57:00 PM »
    lol wat
    "Moparscape is the oldest Runescape private server community. We have been active since 2007.

- Mitb, Founder"
    ez   infraction king

OfflineDeath Style

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 01:35:37 PM »
    I don't think you could only do the job if you were an American. It's great having staff members in different timezones , so that players will be helped faster. Goodluck with your application.
    that makes no sense, mexico is in the same time zones as america

Thanks, the dude on top on this post, he's probably a racist.
    mexicans aren't even a race, this is why we need people who are fluent in english to mod
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 01:39:15 PM by Death Style »

OfflineTesco Value

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 06:43:47 PM »
    Definitely a +1 from me, and for those saying about fluent English, I have not found anything wrong with his, stop hating and give this man the job. :)

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.