Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • B50: Sever error what happen
      May 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
    • The Soul: 10 years later
      May 21, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
    • The Soul: wow people are still here?
      May 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
    • Wilkooo: and apologies to the OG forum guys on behalf of that fudgewit dr house that pretty much killed this entire domain
      May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
    • Wilkooo: shoutout to all those that played back in the beginning, all new people that hang around now seem to be pretty braindead
      May 21, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
    • Wilkooo: born sep 2016 - died whenever pink eggs resigned
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
    • Wilkooo: Rip moparscape rsps
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      May 21, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      May 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
    • w azza 3: server down??
      May 21, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
    • charmie: rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
      May 20, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
    • Tesco Value: eco reset? :o
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:27 PM
    • Tesco Value: aw is server down? :P
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
    • mandmgalaxy: is the game down?
      May 20, 2018, 08:05:07 PM
    • bliss death: i believe 95% of the community disliked this change heavily as it came out of nowhere. and the fact you clear ironmen banks as well. terrible change. disappointed.
      May 20, 2018, 06:08:36 PM
    • bliss death: just wondering when the server is gonna be fixed and reverted
      May 20, 2018, 06:07:36 PM
    • Saltyspade10: I'll be back ;)
      May 15, 2018, 04:43:53 PM
    • Nunubuffs:[link]
      May 15, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
    • Nunubuffs: .info god
      May 15, 2018, 12:05:40 PM
    • Nunubuffs: Www.scaperune
      May 15, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Author Topic: Drug Trips  (Read 28442 times)

Offlinefellixombc

• View Profile
      • My portfolio/website.
    Re: Drug Trips
    « Reply #120 on: December 16, 2006, 05:55:21 PM »
    drugs are for retards =P go do what ever drug you do and die....
    RS2Ad banner

Offlinejme

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #121 on: December 16, 2006, 08:58:11 PM »
    drugs are for retards =P go do what ever drug you do and die....

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that people who are anti-drug can't speak worth shit and have no clue what they are saying.

If you don't wanna do drugs then that's fine and I think we can all understand. But don't bad mouth things you don't know anything about. Nothing wrong with smoking pot. What I did last night was retarded though. Perhaps I'll say what I did in a few minutes.

Anyways, coatbridge you need to be more active and post some more stories :)
    Posted at: December 16, 2006, 01:53:16 PM
    Alright so last night, I chugged 8 beers as fast as I could. 8 might not be very much, but when it's 8 within 15-30 minutes you feel it pretty hard. Then I smoked a lot of weed. I don't even know if I've smoked this much at once, but I bought a quarter for only 20 bucks and it wasn't the best weed. I smoked 5 grams of weed after that.

I was so messed up already, but this was me and my friends night. We had the house to ourselves all night and wanted to have fun. So, what I did that was so retarded was then take 750 mg's of DXM. The most I had ever done was 500 mg's and I was so fudgeed up from it it was unbelievable. And here I am taking 750 mg's while I'm already messed up as it was.

About 45 minutes later is when the dxm started kicking in. Right away I realized it was a bad move. First of all, my parents came home early. Then, next thing I know I was puking in the toilet. Not just normal puke, this was shooting out of my mouth and nose like a race horse. My mom chased my friends out of my house.

So, all night I'm pretty much dying while hugging the toilet. I was sure I was gonna die last night. So I'm sitting there, when these 2d sprites of really small christmas elves come into the bathroom. They had children voices and were singing children songs. This went on ALL NIGHT. I heard nothing but children songs in my head all night. On top of that, you know that feeling in your chest when you go down a steep drop on a rollarcoaster? Well I had that feeling all night and it wouldn't go away. It was so intense.

Once the puking started to stop, I came onto the irc for god knows why. And I was freaking out all night thinking I was going to die.

I'm never doing dxm ever again. I'll stick to booze and pot thank you very much, and shrooms when I can get them(done twice now, they are amazing).
    Posted at: December 16, 2006, 02:04:51 PM
    Hmm.. Yet another edit:

Well this sucks. After last night I decided it would be best to stay sober for at least 3 weeks. Right after I made this descion the phone rings. You see, shrooms are extremely rare in my town and hard to get. Now all of a sudden there is this huge supply in town for cheap -.-

Someone out there hates me.
    RS2Ad banner

OfflineBebe

• View Profile
    « Reply #122 on: December 16, 2006, 09:47:35 PM »
    LOL, I'm never doing DXM again.

I'm sticking to alcohol and weed. But I really don't do stuff to much anymore, I really only do stuff about once every week or so.
    RS2Ad banner

Offlinepko

• View Profile
    « Reply #123 on: December 16, 2006, 10:55:48 PM »
    DXM is good. Weed is good. Alchohol is good. Cocaine is bad.
    fudge the police

Offlinejme

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #124 on: December 16, 2006, 11:28:19 PM »
    DXM is good. Weed is good. Alchohol is good. Cocaine is bad.

DXM isn't good for you. There has been no proof yet, but it's believed to cause holes in your brain(Olneys Lesions). Also it leads to deseases, I forget the name but it's caused from too much bromide. However, when done about once every two weeks it is said to not be that harmful, and compared to the other hardcore drugs you could say it's very safe.

I'm going to do dxm one last time. But through a different way. I'm going to extract pure dxm powder from cough syrup, and make my own pills. I'll see how it goes. If it works out, I might sell pills(with about 300 mg's in them) on the internet for like 15 dollars a piece.
    « Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:30:20 PM by jme_009 »

Offlinepko

• View Profile
    « Reply #125 on: December 17, 2006, 12:39:04 AM »
    Id buy it.
    fudge the police

Offlinearraness14

• View Profile
    « Reply #126 on: December 18, 2006, 07:47:43 AM »
    ok here I go , gonna make this short..

m and like 4 friends had just bought like 5 grams of cannabis.however u spell that... it was exam week n i had an exam in 20 mins...we rolled a spliff n started blazing.. my friend sparked it n i took it second..we were all talking and the place where we stand has a clear view of the school parking lot..and since we chill there all the time we know that like once in 4 months a undercover cop comes in the parking lot..n thats exacltly what we saw..i had spliff in hand....we saw them n everyone was like yelling undies! undies!!(lol) n like another group of kids was there n we all started running the other way no1 looked back.. cuz they can drive up to the catwalk where we were..so we just ran out the other end..i threw the spliff by a tree..i got 10 mins late for my exam..it was the first time we picked up from the guy so i did'int know how hard the effect would be..i started tripping out in my exam..i was like omg im gonna die...so like i slept half the exam..after that we all met up n went to the mall( i know i failed the exam) n we chilled n ate off of stolet creditcards..we kept going outside ..theres beanches where no1 goes..kept blazing..went to a movie..scariest expereince ever...go to a movie when ur high...after we went outside n stated tackling eachother and running arround..cought alot of attention...we had so much energy....it started hitting me really hard..so i sat down n i think i fell asleep lol..woke up like half an hour later..everyone was on the floor...and the funny thing is it was only 5 grams form the beginin of the day..i think we had more but i cant remember...

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 05:00:12 AM by arraness14 »
    -[computerized machine]

whats this so called "smoking"?

Kind of like breathing, except more fun.

OfflineZoss

• View Profile
    « Reply #127 on: December 21, 2006, 05:55:28 AM »
    A little bit more grammer Arreness? Lol 5 grams..bs?

Offlinehaody

• View Profile
    « Reply #128 on: December 21, 2006, 01:05:51 PM »
    pfpff

Offlinejme

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #129 on: December 21, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »
    A little bit more grammer Arreness? Lol 5 grams..bs?

Yeah well your right, arraness14 does lack some grammar.. But he's not a liar.

5 grams isn't even that much. I go through 5 grams a week.

Offlinearraness14

• View Profile
    « Reply #130 on: December 22, 2006, 04:55:48 AM »
    sorry guys for the grammar...I really did have good spelling and grammar before but I was too lazy on that post..btw thanks Jamie. loll 5 grams was nothing we've finished ounces in days..
    -[computerized machine]

whats this so called "smoking"?

Kind of like breathing, except more fun.

OfflinePaulT

• View Profile
    « Reply #131 on: December 22, 2006, 06:31:54 AM »
    Yeah. 5 Grams=5 minutes in the vape. :D

Offlinepko

• View Profile
    « Reply #132 on: December 22, 2006, 06:40:06 AM »
    Yea, 5 grams is next to nothing.

sorry guys for the grammar...I really did have good spelling and grammar before but I was too lazy on that post..btw thanks Jamie. loll 5 grams was nothing we've finished ounces in days..

Ounces a day? Exaggeration or lies?
    fudge the police

OfflinePaulT

• View Profile
    « Reply #133 on: December 22, 2006, 07:05:32 AM »
    An ounce can go in a day easily. as I said above, you can do around a gram a minute in the vaporizor (or at least I can...go buy your own vape :D).

I've smoked blunts with 8+ grams in them (takes a while though :)), and a zip is only 28 grams, so an ounce a day is nothing if you've got the cashz0rz.

I remember when I first started smoking, I could take a few hits of mids and be set for hours. Now I need like 3 or four bowls of KB to get where I want. It's not that I've developed a tolerance, I just have the ability to comprehend the amazingness of a much higher experience now.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 07:07:41 AM by PaulT »

OfflineZach1188

• View Profile
    « Reply #134 on: December 22, 2006, 07:40:50 AM »
    I don't have anything interesting to post, as I've been out of weed for the past month :(. About 20 minutes ago I was desperate so I smoked catnip (the 100% natural + organic kind).

I'm actually kind of impressed. I am not "high" by any means, but colors are vivid and I am laughing really easily. And I am very relaxed.

Well, I guess I'll have to hold out until Christmas. My friend said he would get me 1/2 oz. of chronic.

OfflinePaulT

• View Profile
    « Reply #135 on: December 22, 2006, 09:14:56 AM »
    as I've been out of weed for the past month

Ah, that sucks. Resist the urge to smoke whatever is lying around though, unless it's tobacco (remember: cigarettes make you look cool  :cool:, and getting cancer young guarantees you'll never have to pay for healthcare!), salvia (stronger than acid, legal, cheaper than weed), or crack cocaine (you can sell it and get rich, too!).

Offlinedark wolf183

• View Profile
    « Reply #136 on: December 22, 2006, 12:18:36 PM »
    lmfao this is good stuff
    This website was better back in the day, screw off trolls.

Offlineweed_boy

• View Profile
    « Reply #137 on: December 22, 2006, 12:58:42 PM »
    lmfao this is good stuff
    i eat you......

OfflineWhite Castle

• View Profile
    « Reply #138 on: December 22, 2006, 04:46:17 PM »
    I don't have anything interesting to post, as I've been out of weed for the past month :(. About 20 minutes ago I was desperate so I smoked catnip (the 100% natural + organic kind).

I'm actually kind of impressed. I am not "high" by any means, but colors are vivid and I am laughing really easily. And I am very relaxed.

Well, I guess I'll have to hold out until Christmas. My friend said he would get me 1/2 oz. of chronic.

Hahaha, no wonder the cats love it. Half the time I'm at my mom's house and there's nobody to go hang out with over here, so sometimes I resort to smoking tea bags.... which is kinda sad. Anyhow, I envy you for the .5 oz ;O.

OfflineZach1188

• View Profile
    « Reply #139 on: December 22, 2006, 05:20:45 PM »
    Anyhow, I envy you for the .5 oz ;O.
    Yep, my friend is a (small) dealer. He is the one who got me to start smoking weed in the first place (1 year ago).

The chronic is going to own, I can't wait. I'm a lightweight, so 3 (good) hits of KB and I'll be set for 3 hours and a mild afterhigh the next day.

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.