Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • bing bing: Can someone help me?
      Today at 12:21:02 AM
    • defrozen: need some help waited a couple for days and still no replys [https://forum.moparscape.org/server-help/48/launcher-help/682239/msg4520733#new]
      September 19, 2017, 07:47:47 AM
    • EntasiaRSPS: Entasia is now released! [link]
      September 19, 2017, 06:53:39 AM
    • Intdubspawn: Register on the RecklessPk website, we are releasing soon!
      September 19, 2017, 01:45:01 AM
    • Adaro: WILKO STOP BANNING ME...i am not doing anything bad, just trying to help people
      September 19, 2017, 01:22:33 AM
    • Lin: hey thanks stCky
      September 19, 2017, 12:27:00 AM
    • stCky: :thinking_face: :ok_hand:
      September 18, 2017, 08:28:24 PM
    • cgh: dont tell me what to do
      September 18, 2017, 06:09:16 PM
    • stCky: really enjoying the openGL content Lin
      September 18, 2017, 04:15:57 PM
    • Jc22493: Keep the chatbox civil please and thanks
      September 18, 2017, 03:59:24 PM
    • Lin: fudge u drub
      September 18, 2017, 12:25:04 AM
    • stCky: yeah i want :thinking_face: give us emojis or im not voting u in as president again
      September 17, 2017, 04:34:30 PM
    • Intdubspawn: RecklessPk is releasing September 24th! :) All join the discord here [link]
      September 17, 2017, 04:30:05 PM
    • drubrkletern: when r we getting real emojis in shoutbox boys *okhand*
      September 17, 2017, 03:55:51 PM
    • Amcora: keep it out of shoutbox please
      September 17, 2017, 07:36:43 AM
    • ACCBIKERS: WHO DA FUK IS THAT GUY ?
      September 17, 2017, 05:53:49 AM
    • ACCBIKERS: I DO IT ON EVERY SERVER GOING I'LL DO WHAT I WHAT !
      September 17, 2017, 05:53:44 AM
    • ACCBIKERS: Bitch shut the fudge up you little poncy ass runt.... you're mad no one even trusted you and awwww how cute DO I GIVE A fudge
      September 17, 2017, 05:53:30 AM
    • Adaro: Not to mention I never abused my commands when I was a helper like you jailing yourself in wilderness to avoid pkers...then boosting about it to people
      September 17, 2017, 03:12:00 AM
    • Adaro: GEOFFREY I never told anyone about that command in all the 7 months of playing, and I knew worse glitches...can't say I break as many serious rules like you real world trading and scamming players over a RuneScape account
      September 17, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Author Topic: Drug Trips  (Read 24409 times)

OfflineKmb

• \n
      • View Profile
    Re: Drug Trips
    « Reply #160 on: December 24, 2006, 11:55:46 AM »
    hey guys, im really worried here.  My big bro is a 5.1 gpa student(10th in all colledge courses(i know wtf)) and my parents are pretty angry when i dont get all A's.  I started lighting everything on fire(paper, shoes, leaves, sticks, wax) and smelling the smoke.  My friends would do drugs is i had em but none of em would have em.  My grades are slipping and im starting to get alot of detentions. WHat should i do? i trust u guys here thx
    Posted on: December 23, 2006, 10:41:47 PM
    btw im 13 this january
    Grades are overrated.

Offlineiamafisher

• View Profile
    « Reply #161 on: December 24, 2006, 11:58:06 AM »
    hey guys, im really worried here.  My big bro is a 5.1 gpa student(10th in all colledge courses(i know wtf)) and my parents are pretty angry when i dont get all A's.  I started lighting everything on fire(paper, shoes, leaves, sticks, wax) and smelling the smoke.  My friends would do drugs is i had em but none of em would have em.  My grades are slipping and im starting to get alot of detentions. WHat should i do? i trust u guys here thx
    btw im 13 this january
    Grades are overrated.

Thanks for your wonderful input, i'm sure this will help phonnygoblin very much!

Offlinejme

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #162 on: December 24, 2006, 02:32:20 PM »
    btw im 13 this january

Er.. That really didn't make sense. A start might be to stop "smelling" the smoke of burnt shoes and glue.

Secondly, every year gets harder and harder, it's normal for your marks to go down slowly.

Do your homework and pay attention in class is all you need to do if you want an A. It's difficult for most to get good marks without doing homework, although some can pull it off.

Offlinecoatbridge

• View Profile
    « Reply #163 on: December 24, 2006, 03:13:11 PM »
    Quote from: PaulT
    Yeah. Psychadelic drugs are where it's at.

Ecstacy depletes the seratonin in your brain for a long time. Eventually its almost impossible to be happy if you keep doing it. Good luck getting off that shit, I've known lots of people who had a bad period with rolls but got out of it.

<3
    I'm trying to quit now. I didn't do any yesterday, and I don't plan on doing it today. But I got this little container full of pills sitting beside me, all I need to do is pop a few and wait an hour and voila I'm extremely happy, it's so ever tempting.

I always thought that those who get mentally dependent on drugs must have really unstable minds, and I always thought it would never happen to me.
    Gon' be inactive for a while because I don't really care about runescape anymore, I can't even figure out how I got suckered into playing it in the first place.

Offlinephonnygoblin

• View Profile
    « Reply #164 on: December 24, 2006, 08:09:37 PM »
    yeah i guess ill jsut be a pyro and not sniff the smoke.  thx jme.
    http://gptreasure.com/register.php?ref=phonnygoblin
    http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26660454fy6.jpg
    whats this so called "smoking"?
    Kind of like breathing, except more fun.

OfflineSiazo

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #165 on: December 25, 2006, 06:51:03 AM »
    hey yall....
    i am not to hard core. i have always wanted to try acid (lsd) but i don't want it to be picked up in every spinal tap i do for the rest of my life so i never have. i am a hard core pot smoker and robitussen user... i take 12 robitussen at a time and i alway love to trip on robitussen to the black light and the strobe light in my room... we also blast the stereo and me and all my friends can see the beats and everything waving to the rock.

So i was gonna tell you guys about one time when i tripped...
    i have only done this one time but i tripped off of some pcp...

okay soo it starts off like this...

me and my girlfriend were hanging out one night and we got $20 worth in pot.. soo we smoked all of it that night got stoned off of our asses and ended up passing out at my house and wasting the high.. when we woke up we happened to wake up at like 9 and after we looked around my room we found mabey 2 and a half bowls left... we didn't wanna get caught by me dad soo we left the house and we were going to a smoking spot we had smoked at my times down the street.. we were almost there when i realized we were passing my black friend's house. i asked my girlfriend if she wanted to smoke with him and she said it would be cool. soo i knocked on his window and woke him up. first thing he did was start bitching that we were waking him up soo damn early and other bull shit.. but the second i mentioned pot he shut up and invited us to smoke in his house. soo we went in and we light up the pot. after we had smoked two bowls he  said he was not that high and he told us he had some pot and would smoke with us. in the five minutes that it took him to get the pot out we all realized that we were pretty fudgeed up and it just took a second because the pot must have been some creeper (for u newbies.. it is pot that doesn't immediatly make u hight but the effects creep up on u after like 5-10 minutes, but are usually really good). we were all high enough were we didn't need to smoke any more but my black friend ( corey) decided that since ha had already gotten it out y not smoke it. my girlfriend (jade) never passes up pot soo she was all like hell yeah and soo we stayed and started smoking it.. so we smoked 4 bowls and on our 5th we all realized we were trippy as hell. we were all laughing our asses off and tripping like shitt as we sat there smoking our last bowl... corey turned to us already laughing uncontrollably said that was not any ordenary pott... he told us that he had gotten some pcp the night before and had lace the pot with it and that was why the shit was soo goood...

okay at this part my memory and tripps jumble together soo much i will tell the the basic out line of what went on because we were sooo fudgeed upp...

the first thing we did after we smoked was grab some ice cream sandwiches from coreys freezer and walked to my house... when we got to my house we turned on music and tripped off our asses for mnost of the day untill our high rann out..  while we where high i remember seeing shitt flying around my room and i wanted to get up and catch  it but i was too feeking lazy to get my ass up... while i was laying there tripping sometimes during it i know that corey and jad found a high lighter and were tripping real bad and they botg just wrote an ass load of shitt up and down my leggs... and also i don't hardly remember it but all i do remember (and soo does my little brother!) that after a while corey left and me and jade started making out and made each other horney as hell. we got soo horney that i guesse we just decided to have sex and when we were haveing sex ( cannot hardley remember it :( all i remember it we went FOREVER) my little brothe walked in and freeked out and ran out of the room cussing.. we were both soo messes up we didn't even slow down or stop or pause or nothing...

i know it may not have soundes that great but i loved it and we all had soo much funn tripping and playing around... we even got a funny line that remids us of that time.. we look at each other and say in a high pitched voice SPINKLES NIGGA.. and it remids us that we smoked that laced shit and me and my girlfriend never knew it was laced and were never told till the last bowl ....

soo i loved that but i don't think a day like that will ever happen again since me and jade broke up 2 months ago and my most favorite black man (corey) had to love away to  Tennesse...

This post is dedicated in memory of corey and the fun high times we used to have and this is in opposition to that bitch jade and all those fun times we had that she just fudgeed up by cheating on my with my best friend...
    Posted on: December 25, 2006, 01:41:47 AM
    btw im 13 this january
    hey man just to let you know i do drugs all the time (well just pot and robitussen) but all you have to do in life is get your priorities straight.. i only do drugs and shit after i get done with me school work and only on the weekends... and i am in one of the highest ranking schools in Georgia and i still make only A's and B's in all of my colledge prep courses...
    Posted on: December 25, 2006, 01:48:03 AM
    oh yeah and sucker im 17 this january!!! oh hell yeah!!

OfflineZach1188

• View Profile
    « Reply #166 on: December 25, 2006, 11:37:22 AM »
    Yeah. Psychadelic drugs are where it's at.

Ecstacy depletes the seratonin in your brain for a long time. Eventually its almost impossible to be happy if you keep doing it. Good luck getting off that shit, I've known lots of people who had a bad period with rolls but got out of it.

<3
    I'm trying to quit now. I didn't do any yesterday, and I don't plan on doing it today. But I got this little container full of pills sitting beside me, all I need to do is pop a few and wait an hour and voila I'm extremely happy, it's so ever tempting.

I always thought that those who get mentally dependent on drugs must have really unstable minds, and I always thought it would never happen to me.
    Hang in there. If you resist the urge, it will be worth it.

Stay with pot :D

OfflinePaulT

• View Profile
    « Reply #167 on: December 25, 2006, 08:24:12 PM »
    Right on man. Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.

Offlinearraness14

• View Profile
    « Reply #168 on: December 26, 2006, 04:40:46 AM »
    Right on man. Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.

quoted for truth
    -[computerized machine]

whats this so called "smoking"?

Kind of like breathing, except more fun.

Offlinelil 0mfgorz

• View Profile
    « Reply #169 on: December 27, 2006, 03:57:54 PM »
    :D
     Do not spam
    Starblaster100

OfflineHex Key

• View Profile
    « Reply #170 on: December 27, 2006, 03:59:08 PM »

Ban this cretin, he is post trolling. fudgeing know-nothing.
    Still fudgeing genius and sexy. I love you, so much hex key <3.
    Quote from: Mr.Chris
    People like Hex Key, however, are just loved for who they are. (A funny, clever hippy ;) <3 HK).

Offlinejme

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #171 on: December 27, 2006, 03:59:50 PM »
    Get the fudge off these forums. You joined 4 hours ago, already have 130 posts, and not a single one of them has more then 5 words.

OfflineJDB`

• Banned
      • View Profile
    « Reply #172 on: December 28, 2006, 10:54:31 PM »
    yo man, butterfingers are buttery as fudge, man its like an orgasm in my mouth.
    Posted on: December 28, 2006, 04:51:15 PM
    .....annnnd these funyuns taste funny as fudge meng.

OfflineWhite Castle

• View Profile
    « Reply #173 on: December 28, 2006, 11:19:03 PM »
    Tru nuff.

OfflinePaulT

• View Profile
    « Reply #174 on: December 29, 2006, 04:30:58 AM »
    .....annnnd these funyuns taste funny as fudge meng.

I ate too many once. They tasted like steel.

OfflineJDB`

• Banned
      • View Profile
    « Reply #175 on: December 29, 2006, 07:04:51 AM »
    how do u guys get the drugs? what do u haf to do to buy sum pot? without gettin caught where do u buy it pretty much is what i wanna no i havnt done drugs b4 because dont hav any atm stick to alchy so any info is good thx
    depends on where you live.

OfflinePaulT

• View Profile
    « Reply #176 on: December 29, 2006, 07:37:08 AM »
    without gettin caught where do u buy it

Bodegas. They look like little mexican convience stores, but they got some weed.

Offlineh44ckzor pwnage

• View Profile
    « Reply #177 on: December 29, 2006, 08:22:30 AM »
    I have not taken drugs and I wouldn't say I have because if there is a cop on this website he will trace your I.P and your screwed. But I have had sex when I was 11.

OfflineJDB`

• Banned
      • View Profile
    « Reply #178 on: December 29, 2006, 08:24:10 AM »
    I have not taken drugs and I wouldn't say I have because if there is a cop on this website he will trace your I.P and your screwed. But I have had sex when I was 11.
    gtfo

OfflineYz85Racer

• i > u
      • View Profile
    « Reply #179 on: December 29, 2006, 08:45:09 AM »
    No you frigging have not. Don't lie to try and be big. I'm quite sure when you're 11 you would still be fridget to even hold a girls hand.
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 08:47:13 AM by Yz85Racer »

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.