Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • charmie: WILKO MY MAIN MAIN!
      Today at 08:26:59 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      Today at 01:27:54 AM
    • Saltyspade10: Okay I won't be back
      May 24, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
    • [email protected]: im buying an ad banner from graham the owner need to get in contact
      May 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
    • [email protected]: any mods on
      May 23, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
    • kepoly: 11 years ago, damn
      May 23, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
    • B50: Sever error what happen
      May 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
    • The Soul: 10 years later
      May 21, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
    • The Soul: wow people are still here?
      May 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
    • Wilkooo: and apologies to the OG forum guys on behalf of that fudgewit dr house that pretty much killed this entire domain
      May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
    • Wilkooo: shoutout to all those that played back in the beginning, all new people that hang around now seem to be pretty braindead
      May 21, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
    • Wilkooo: born sep 2016 - died whenever pink eggs resigned
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
    • Wilkooo: Rip moparscape rsps
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      May 21, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      May 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
    • w azza 3: server down??
      May 21, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
    • charmie: rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
      May 20, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
    • Tesco Value: eco reset? :o
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:27 PM
    • Tesco Value: aw is server down? :P
      May 20, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
    • mandmgalaxy: is the game down?
      May 20, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

Author Topic: Earthboundpk's Staff App  (Read 305 times)

OfflineNoImDirtyDan

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    Earthboundpk's Staff App
    « on: March 05, 2017, 02:41:53 PM »
    Name: Devin

Username: Earthboundpk

IRL Picture: (Optional) To Difficult to upload but i can give my facebook URL via PM if needed.

Where are you from?: Florida

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: at least 6 hours a day ..

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I enjoy this server a lot.. and seeing people constantly say bad things about it because lack of help from others is disappointing. I've been a part of many great servers are they all fall apart due to lack of help from staff/others when new people come no one wants to give them the time of day to help. Yes teaching someone how to train may be painful, but it adds more people to the game that can eventually help others in the long run. Helping people has always been something i take great pride in no matter what it may be.

Why should we choose you over others: I have been a mod on several different servers that where all extremely successful until the owner/developer dissapeared and the server just went to crap. So i have the experience of a staff member and i know all the ins and outs to Moparscape so i could help in any way possible and just in general i enjoy helping people under any circumstance.

What are some useable skills you have?: Great with people, i work at a high end design center so I deal with people everyday and have acquired great people skills. Also really great on a computer if that couple help in any way possible.

Staff Experience: Been a mod in a few RSPS servers a couple years ago. And a Admin Once.

What are the qualities you have?: Great with people, love to help even if i got to go out of my way to do it.

How long have you played Moparscape?: Since back in the day when a car was in the background.. took a small break been on this server for a great length of time now.

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: Help as best as i can, keep people from breaking the rules and try to keep Moparscape at the top and make others enjoy the server as much as i do.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:  I will continue to do what staff member are expected to do and will continue to enforce the rules of Moparscape, and continue helping new and current players who need help.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
    Yes I Devin, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    RS2Ad banner

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.