Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • ragnoroker: Brand new unique server just released! - Awesome Community - [link]
      October 14, 2019, 11:11:32 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new unique server just released! - Awesome Community - [link]
      October 14, 2019, 11:11:28 AM
      October 14, 2019, 11:11:23 AM
    • marquise:[link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:24:21 PM
    • marquise: hey guys try autoscape.org [link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:19:08 PM
    • Rash: is this site still ded
      October 08, 2019, 07:54:22 PM
    • The Meek: Just Uploaded New Server ~Phusion~
      October 01, 2019, 03:30:31 AM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:43 PM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:40 PM
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:33 PM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 09:02:13 AM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 08:52:25 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Join today - Good Eco/Nice Players - [link]
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:33 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:24 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:15 AM
    • PavSwag: bopalini
      September 23, 2019, 10:08:02 PM
    • PavSwag: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      September 23, 2019, 03:05:33 PM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:52 AM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:45 AM
      September 22, 2019, 02:55:32 PM

Author Topic: Helper application by Extreme  (Read 718 times)

OfflineExoticwolf95

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    Helper application by Extreme
    « on: October 13, 2016, 02:32:24 PM »
    Name:
    Noxchi

Username:
    Extreme

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?:
    The Netherlands

Timezone:
    UTC-04:00

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?:
    I can spend over 6 hours almost everyday of the week.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?:
    The community has been growing alot lately. More new players are passing by with full of questions about the content that we have to offer. I have been helping people as much as I can by answering their questions or help them with in-game related problems they encounter. Because of the great increasement of players which is still increasing, that it would be beneficial for the server to add a few more members in the staff team. due to the fact that there is a small amount of staff members, they only can deal with a small amount of problem. I am not saying anything negative about the current staff members or anything, but there should be a little more staff members on a large server, be it myself or anyone that applies. Alot of staff members has different timezones than I do. About 0-3 staff members are online when I am, therefore if I become a staff member, I could help the other staff members that are online and that way we could solve more issues that occur at that time and that way we can watch for the server fully. This would benefit the server due to the point that there are a lot of issues going on at different times and they have to be dealt with quickly. By making the jobs easier for some other staff members, I feel I would be a great fit as a "middleman" so I can help players and get the information they need and giving them a comfortable and fun sphere.

Why should we choose you over others:
    I feel that you should pick me over someone else due to my efficient skills towards being a staff member and the qualities that I think  myself, put me above others. I am a mature player and I'm also kind, therefore I can handle sticky situations well beside that I try to remain utterly calm in any situation with lots of patience. I have played for a few feeks on the server and after exploring I find my self a bit knowledgeable about the content currently available on the server and I try to increase my knowledge everyday by being active on the server. I always try to answer players questions to inform them for a good gameplay and if I don't know an answer, I try to search it out until I get the proper information they need.

What are some useable skills you have?:
    Summary of useable skills that I have: Teamwork, Loyalty, Respect, Diligent, Helpful and Trustworthy.

Staff Experience:
    I have been a Moderator on a low populated server (30~players) for 3 months a while ago. Eventhough It isn't much experience, I stil think I am a suitable candidate and it would be a great opportunity to gain experience.

What are the qualities you have?:
    I have knowledge about the server. I can handle in sticky situations. I am flexible. (Not my best answers)

How long have you played FuriousPK?:
    5098 Minutes(going up every day)

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position:
    I hope to help as much as people as I can and also be a middleman for some of the staff members. To create a good gameplay for players and even make the server a better place. 

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:
    (Same answer as the above question. I think both question has the same purpose.)

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
    Yes: I (Extreme), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.
    No: Application Nullified
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:54:16 AM by Exoticwolf95 »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineDeath Style

• View Profile
    Re: Helper application by Extreme
    « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 11:31:05 PM »
    1998? damn thanks for making me feel old

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.