Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • damian6: hello i wanne buy this server can u add me
      October 20, 2017, 03:54:38 PM
    • Wilkooo: lol jks
      October 20, 2017, 02:39:53 PM
    • Wilkooo: ilyall
      October 20, 2017, 02:39:48 PM
    • tm4dz: why cant i see any download links??
      October 20, 2017, 10:46:55 AM
    • stCky: u dont need to its fudgeing sick
      October 19, 2017, 08:13:13 PM
    • odin stormborn: how do i change my username
      October 19, 2017, 12:16:51 PM
    • qazplm102938: everyone play manicps its best server out there loads to do its badboyyyy - manicps manicps shout out kiteshield
      October 19, 2017, 10:28:21 AM
    • qazplm102938: everyone play manicps its best server out there loads to do its badboyyyy - manicps manicps
      October 19, 2017, 10:11:08 AM
    • Travas: wtf
      October 19, 2017, 07:37:52 AM
    • stCky: Adaro, you are a threat to the communities image, yes
      October 18, 2017, 02:53:43 PM
    • Krackkid: Hello everyone it is I, Krackkid.
      October 18, 2017, 07:21:56 AM
    • soma_: Does anyone have an updated link to a blank Source / Client? 317/508
      October 18, 2017, 04:57:44 AM
    • michaeltrailer: olm t pst
      October 18, 2017, 04:52:48 AM
    • Adaro: Strange that staff think I'm a threat when I'm not threatening anyone
      October 18, 2017, 03:07:16 AM
    • Adaro: My Skype is: Mod Adaro
      October 18, 2017, 02:47:02 AM
    • Adaro: Make sure to PM me if you need help on Moparscape. I can answer any questions.
      October 18, 2017, 02:46:48 AM
    • Adaro: Wilko unblock me on discord
      October 18, 2017, 02:45:07 AM
    • Striker Fox2: Make sure to check out the new price guide - [link]
      October 18, 2017, 12:45:49 AM
    • stCky: yes, drhouse.cum
      October 17, 2017, 10:29:20 PM
    • Travas: does anyone know a good site for penis enlargement pills?
      October 17, 2017, 09:19:51 PM

Author Topic: MoparScape 3.2 w/ Aryan  (Read 1882665 times)

Offlineblacker

• View Profile
    Re: MoparScape 3.0 w/ Aryan
    « Reply #420 on: August 01, 2006, 08:15:20 PM »
    I think im just gonna stick with 2.0 for a little longer...... It takes too long to sort out all the files in the right place to get the servers to work.

OfflineKsMuffin

• View Profile
    « Reply #421 on: August 01, 2006, 08:34:41 PM »
    can somone give me a link to version 1 or 2?

3 has so much extra crud on it, it lags the client really badly.

Why have an mp3 player? you could just open up windows media player or somthing...

the only usefull feature i see on it, is the rightlcick see id thing.

:|
    Allmighty cereal-master,and overlord of Muffinsr4ever
    [/quote]
    o lols gratz teeehe eu shuld say next tym if u no wot a men but i wa sglad i culd do sum codin 1nc a gin teheh

Offlinekevin15man

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #422 on: August 01, 2006, 09:48:10 PM »
    i hate the no ip part i have a rs souce i want to use but can't with v3

OfflineMoparisthebest

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #423 on: August 02, 2006, 12:03:11 AM »
    can somone give me a link to version 1 or 2?

3 has so much extra crud on it, it lags the client really badly.

Why have an mp3 player? you could just open up windows media player or somthing...

the only usefull feature i see on it, is the rightlcick see id thing.

:|

just stop the music player and it uses no resources, whats the problem?

i hate the no ip part i have a rs souce i want to use but can't with v3

you can use anything with v3 that you use with any other private server client
    forum.moparisthebest.com
    You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
    Linux users, we do it in the open.

Offlinekevin15man

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #424 on: August 02, 2006, 05:59:53 AM »
    i try but i don't work i turn on my server try  to logon with v3 but it don't

Offlinejamin

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #425 on: August 02, 2006, 06:02:16 AM »
    when i spawn a dharock thingo or nething it just goes freeze....everything else is fine i mean i can get 30 dharocks but its when i attack it that is freezes i can get items and i can kill npcs that i didnt spawn but i want to fite harocks

ps.....is it possible for like a main serve that we could all go on so it is like rs but funner...just a this thingo

Offlineinternaldeath

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #426 on: August 02, 2006, 06:04:51 AM »
    is there anyway to get full dragon for ure server ;D
    Posted at: August 02, 2006, 07:03:51 AM
    wat is the spwan for dharoks thing

Offlinejamin

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #427 on: August 02, 2006, 06:11:06 AM »
    Dharoks helm" type="4717" description="It's a Dharoks helm." />
    - <item members="true" name="Dharoks greataxe" type="4718" description="Dharok the Wretched's greataxe.">
      <action>Wield</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Dharoks greataxe" type="4719" description="It's a Dharoks greataxe." />
    - <item members="true" name="Dharoks platebody" type="4720" description="Dharok the Wretched's plate body armour.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Dharoks platebody" type="4721" description="It's a Dharoks platebody." />
    - <item members="true" name="Dharoks platelegs" type="4722" description="Dharok the Wretched's plate leg armour.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Dharoks platelegs" type="4723" description="It's a Dharoks platelegs." />

Posted at: August 02, 2006, 07:10:18 AM
    thats the dharocks thing spawn items but for the actual dude (sorry for duble postage) it is ::npc 2026

Offline~Alex~

• View Profile
    « Reply #428 on: August 02, 2006, 08:13:07 AM »
    Please make a version without bleeped out words, and that bug that kills your client if you type a single character. for example: ., ?, !, 9, c, n, f, 3, 2, z, etc.
    ~Owner of AlexScape~

~Rs-Server Moderator~

~CheezScape Admin~
    ~FunScape Co-Owner~

Offlineblacker

• View Profile
    « Reply #429 on: August 02, 2006, 08:56:41 AM »
    I decided to try it out and I got it working!
    Posted at: August 02, 2006, 09:28:28 AM
    how am i supposed to play on my favorite clients with this? I dont know how to connect to them! I really like narutoscape but I odnt know how to connect to it.
    Posted at: August 02, 2006, 09:30:54 AM
    O and for all the people who keep saying the download link keeps offering me v2.1...... if you had read most of the introduction mopar made maybe you would know what to do about it.
    Posted at: August 02, 2006, 09:44:08 AM
    Yes! I figured out how to get on a different server! Go to the logoin part type in the usenrame and password of the account you use on that server, press F1 type in the server ip, press ok, and login.

OfflineZezark

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #430 on: August 02, 2006, 02:54:33 PM »
    Is moparscape sappose to be a .zip file? Beacause everytime I download it it becomes a .zip file

Offlinesacredring

• View Profile
    « Reply #431 on: August 02, 2006, 08:39:48 PM »
    moparisthebest, i strongly dislike mopar 3, the only thing i like about it is mainly the right click see idthe rest sucks, it is laggy, a curse filter (did i say that yet? cause it gets anoying)and real glitchy
    maybe you can fix these things in mopar 3.1?

OfflineEvil_

• wat
      • View Profile
    « Reply #432 on: August 02, 2006, 09:12:24 PM »
    moparisthebest, i strongly dislike mopar 3, the only thing i like about it is mainly the right click see idthe rest sucks, it is laggy, a curse filter (did i say that yet? cause it gets anoying)and real glitchy
    maybe you can fix these things in mopar 3.1?
    He has already said he is fixing all them. 
    [02:12am] faction: this bitch im talking to
    [02:12am] faction: thinks she comes before my bro
    [02:12am] john: how quick does your bro cum?

OfflineMoparisthebest

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #433 on: August 02, 2006, 10:59:12 PM »
    i try but i don't work i turn on my server try  to logon with v3 but it don't

then there is somthing wrong with your server, not v3 ;)

and what Evil_ said is true ;)
    forum.moparisthebest.com
    You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
    Linux users, we do it in the open.

Offlinepyrous

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #434 on: August 03, 2006, 01:32:11 AM »
    how do i reinstall my java soo i can work thsi this sry im nooby :(
    MEDiEVaLSCAPE OWNS!!! JOIN UP NICE PPL AND VERY VERY FRIENDLY!!

OfflineBananafana

• CBA to Post
      • View Profile
    « Reply #435 on: August 03, 2006, 02:19:25 AM »

It deleted the cache file it just downloaded?

Nevermind, fixied it by deleting the old Mopar, extracting it again, then moving the old cache files to the new one.

I don't know why everyone's saying it's so laggy too, I use dial-up and it's a lot quicker than the old version.
    « Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:21:35 AM by Bananafana »

Offlinepyrous

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #436 on: August 03, 2006, 02:33:06 AM »
    mine doesnt eve get to that point it just says the java thinig is mesed up
    MEDiEVaLSCAPE OWNS!!! JOIN UP NICE PPL AND VERY VERY FRIENDLY!!

OfflineNojTB

• View Profile
    « Reply #437 on: August 03, 2006, 04:19:04 AM »
    uhh
    it aint letting me change npcs
    i tryed names and the little numbers gvin
    Posted at: August 03, 2006, 03:45:48 AM
    - <item members="true" name="Rune thrownaxe" type="805" description="A finely balanced throwing axe.">
    0995 = coins
    item members="false" name="Red partyhat" type="1039" description="It's a Red partyhat." />
    + <item members="false" name="Yellow partyhat" type="1040" description="A nice hat from a cracker.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Yellow partyhat" type="1041" description="It's a Yellow partyhat." />
    - <item members="false" name="Blue partyhat" type="1042" description="A nice hat from a cracker.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Blue partyhat" type="1043" description="It's a Blue partyhat." />
    - <item members="false" name="Green partyhat" type="1044" description="A nice hat from a cracker.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Green partyhat" type="1045" description="It's a Green partyhat." />
    - <item members="false" name="Purple partyhat" type="1046" description="A nice hat from a cracker.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Purple partyhat" type="1047" description="It's a Purple partyhat." />
    - <item members="false" name="White partyhat" type="1048" description="A nice hat from a cracker.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="White partyhat" type="1049" description="It's a White partyhat." />
    - <item members="false" name="Santa hat" type="1050" description="It's a Santa hat.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Santa hat" type="1051" description="It's a Santa hat." />
    - <item members="true" name="Cape of legends" type="1052" description="The cape worn by members of the Legends Guild.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
    - <item members="false" name="Green h'ween mask" type="1053" description="Aaaarrrghhh ... I'm a monster.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Green h'ween mask" type="1054" description="It's a Green h'ween mask." />
    - <item members="false" name="Blue h'ween mask" type="1055" description="Aaaarrrghhh ... I'm a monster.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Blue h'ween mask" type="1056" description="It's a Blue h'ween mask." />
    - <item members="false" name="Red h'ween mask" type="1057" description="Aaaarrrghhh ... I'm a monster.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Red h'ween mask" type="1058" description="It's a

Red h'ween mask." />
    - <item members="false" name="Zamorak platebody" type="2653" description="Rune platebody in the colours of Zamorak.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Zamorak platebody" type="2654" description="It's a Zamorak platebody." />
    - <item members="false" name="Zamorak platelegs" type="2655" description="Rune platelegs in the colours of Zamorak.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Zamorak platelegs" type="2656" description="It's a Zamorak platelegs." />
    - <item members="false" name="Zamorak full helm" type="2657" description="Rune full helm in the colours of Zamorak.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Zamorak full helm" type="2658" description="It's a Zamorak full helm." />
    - <item members="false" name="Zamorak kiteshield" type="2659" description="Rune kiteshield in the colours of Zamorak.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Zamorak kiteshield" type="2660" description="It's a Zamorak kiteshield." />
    - <item members="false" name="Saradomin plate" type="2661" description="Rune platebody in the colours of Saradomin.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Saradomin plate" type="2662" description="It's a Saradomin plate." />
    - <item members="false" name="Saradomin legs" type="2663" description="Rune platelegs in the colours of Saradomin.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Saradomin legs" type="2664" description="It's a Saradomin legs." />
    - <item members="false" name="Saradomin full" type="2665" description="Rune full helm in the colours of Saradomin.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Saradomin full" type="2666" description="It's a Saradomin full." />
    - <item members="false" name="Saradomin kite" type="2667" description="Rune kiteshield in the colours of Saradomin.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Saradomin kite" type="2668" description="It's a Saradomin kite." />
    - <item members="false" name="Guthix platebody" type="2669" description="Rune plate body in the colours of Guthix.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Guthix platebody" type="2670" description="It's a Guthix platebody." />
    - <item members="false" name="Guthix platelegs" type="2671" description="Rune plate legs in the colours of Guthix.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Guthix platelegs" type="2672" description="It's a Guthix platelegs." />
    - <item members="false" name="Guthix full helm" type="2673" description="A rune full face helmet in the colours of Guthix.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Guthix full helm" type="2674" description="It's a Guthix full helm." />
    - <item members="false" name="Guthix kiteshield" type="2675" description="Rune kiteshield in the colours of Guthix.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Guthix kiteshield" type="2676" description="It's a Guthix kiteshield." />

item members="false" name="Staff" type="1380" description="It's a Staff." />
    - <item members="false" name="Staff of air" type="1381" description="A Magical staff.">
      <action>Wield</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Staff of air" type="1382" description="It's a Staff of air." />
    - <item members="false" name="Staff of water" type="1383" description="A Magical staff.">
      <action>Wield</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Staff of water" type="1384" description="It's a Staff of water." />
    - <item members="false" name="Staff of earth" type="1385" description="A Magical staff.">
      <action>Wield</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Staff of earth" type="1386" description="It's a Staff of earth." />
    - <item members="false" name="Staff of fire" type="1387" description="A Magical staff.">
      <action>Wield</action>
      </item>
      <item members="false" name="Staff of fire" type="1388" description="It's a Staff of fire." />
    - <item members="false" name="Magic staff" type="1389" description="A Magical staff.">

<item members="false" name="Runite bar" type="2364" description="It's a Runite bar." />
    + <item members="true" name="Granite shield" type="3122" description="A solid stone shield.">
    <item members="true" name="Dragon chainbody" type="3141" description="It's a Dragon chainbody." />
    - <item members="true" name="Dragon spear(kp)" type="3176" description="A Karambwan poisoned dragon tipped spear.">
    - <item members="true" name="Dragon halberd" type="3204" description="A dragon halberd.">
    - <item members="true" name="Abyssal whip" type="4151" description="A weapon from the abyss.">
    - <item members="true" name="Torags helm" type="4745" description="Torag the Corrupted's helm.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Torags helm" type="4746" description="It's a Torags helm." />
    - <item members="true" name="Torags hammers" type="4747" description="Torag the Corrupted's twin hammers.">
      <action>Wield</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Torags hammers" type="4748" description="It's a Torags hammers." />
    - <item members="true" name="Torags platebody" type="4749" description="Torag the Corrupted's plate body armour.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Torags platebody" type="4750" description="It's a Torags platebody." />
    - <item members="true" name="Torags platelegs" type="4751" description="Torag the Corrupted's plate leg armour.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Torags platelegs" type="4752" description="It's a Torags platelegs." />
    - <item members="true" name="Skeletal helm" type="6137" description="Make your foes cower by wearing a skull as a helmet!">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Skeletal helm" type="6138" description="It's a Skeletal helm." />
    - <item members="true" name="Skeletal top" type="6139" description="The bones in this armour seem to vibrate with a magical quality...">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Skeletal top" type="6140" description="It's a Skeletal top." />
    - <item members="true" name="Skeletal bottoms" type="6141" description="A superior set of strengthened slacks for any self respecting seer.">
      <action>Wear</action>
      </item>
      <item members="true" name="Skeletal bottoms" type="6142" description="It's a Skeletal bottoms." />
    autolycus zzzzz
    nojTB     nojisking

<item members="true" name="Dragon 2h sword" type="7407" description="It's a Dragon 2h sword." />
    <item members="false" name="Pure essence" type="7936" description="An uncharged Rune Stone of extra capability." />

<item members="true" name="Half of a key" type="985" description="The tooth end of the mysterious Crystal Key. Can you find the other half?" />
    - <item members="false" name="Air talisman" type="1438" description="A mysterious power emanates from the talisman...">
    - <item members="true" name="Death talisman" type="1456" description="A mysterious power emanates from the talisman...">
    - <item members="true" name="Dragon med helm" type="1149" description="Makes the wearer pretty intimidating.">
      <item members="true" name="Dragon sq shield" type="1188" description="It's a Dragon sq shield." />
     <item members="true" name="Dragon platelegs" type="4088" description="It's a Dragon platelegs." />

CODES^^

now can some one answer me
    "uhh
    it aint letting me change npcs
    i tryed names and the little numbers gvin "
    Noexistance

Offlinejungledude

• View Profile
    « Reply #438 on: August 03, 2006, 08:58:50 AM »
    can somone tell me how to make a server everytime somone says what to do it dont work :(
    google V1 Progress 15%
    ????????????????????
    Overall - 2%

OfflineNojTB

• View Profile
    « Reply #439 on: August 03, 2006, 11:30:20 AM »
    HOW TO CHANGE NPC!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?!?!?
    Noexistance

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.