Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • ragnoroker: Brand new unique server just released! - Awesome Community - [link]
      October 14, 2019, 11:11:32 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new unique server just released! - Awesome Community - [link]
      October 14, 2019, 11:11:28 AM
      October 14, 2019, 11:11:23 AM
    • marquise:[link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:24:21 PM
    • marquise: hey guys try autoscape.org [link]
      October 11, 2019, 12:19:08 PM
    • Rash: is this site still ded
      October 08, 2019, 07:54:22 PM
    • The Meek: Just Uploaded New Server ~Phusion~
      October 01, 2019, 03:30:31 AM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:43 PM
    • ragnoroker: Pre-EOC New server just dropped today! Come check it out :) - [link]
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:40 PM
      September 27, 2019, 08:43:33 PM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 09:02:13 AM
    • PavSwag: try autoscape,0rg today i will personally help you get RICH and well KNOWN - pav
      September 26, 2019, 08:52:25 AM
    • ragnoroker: Brand new server! Join today - Good Eco/Nice Players - [link]
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:33 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:24 AM
      September 25, 2019, 08:59:15 AM
    • PavSwag: bopalini
      September 23, 2019, 10:08:02 PM
    • PavSwag: Join autoscape,0rg fun events daily for infernal mystery boxes only server with Infernal Twisted Bow
      September 23, 2019, 03:05:33 PM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:52 AM
    • Frostydapure: Upcoming dmm/open pvp world server, 2006 style (different and fun trus me) [link] join join!
      September 23, 2019, 08:05:45 AM
      September 22, 2019, 02:55:32 PM

Author Topic: moparscape.org ownership change  (Read 34424 times)

Offlinejme

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    Re: moparscape.org ownership change
    « Reply #300 on: May 16, 2016, 06:50:20 PM »
    Yeah I noticed that after posting, I'm running on 3 hours of sleep at the moment after an 8 hour shift at work

as tree mentioned, a lot of negative things have been brought up against dr house and none of them have been addressed, by jme, mitb, or house himself, he's been incredibly distant after offering to answer the issues being brought up, nobody knows who his "team" members are, and account deletion is 100% off the table, there are obviously a lot of issues that are being completely ignored

It's not up to me to address your perceived negatives of the new owner, this isn't my deal and has nothing to do with me. I post in this thread a lot because I hate this deal. All of our history gets handed over to an unknown person who is likely incompetent. But I was only defending mitb as a person.

How can you be so sure of an ulterior motive. I'm almost certainly positive there isn't. I'm not suprised he hasn't posted here much with posts like albi's. I think the data/email argument was put to rest. Moparisthebest has always been against account deletion, and this forum is/was his property. People mentioned possible ddos activity or involvement, when pretty much everyone of rank here has done it at some point. 

I wouldn't worry about a conspiracy. There are other real troubling things. How competent is this guy? Does he share our values? Does he have any clue about our origins, kaitnieks, the black book, etc. Are older members going to stick around? Where does the community go from here, etc.
    « Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:15:11 PM by jme »
    Runescape Gambling

OfflineVain_

• View Profile
    « Reply #301 on: May 16, 2016, 08:54:00 PM »
    im just here so i dont get fined

OfflineLothy

• View Profile
    « Reply #302 on: May 17, 2016, 04:44:51 AM »
    Yeah I noticed that after posting, I'm running on 3 hours of sleep at the moment after an 8 hour shift at work

as tree mentioned, a lot of negative things have been brought up against dr house and none of them have been addressed, by jme, mitb, or house himself, he's been incredibly distant after offering to answer the issues being brought up, nobody knows who his "team" members are, and account deletion is 100% off the table, there are obviously a lot of issues that are being completely ignored
    People mentioned possible ddos activity or involvement, when pretty much everyone of rank here has done it at some point. 
    Speak for yourself. I never did anything underhanded. :P
    <&Speljohan_> i wouldnt want to live in a society where Mopman isnt monitored 24/7

OfflinetL

• I like turtles
      • View Profile
    « Reply #303 on: May 17, 2016, 04:26:39 PM »
    i ddos ruler to this day
    [06:25:46]  _^_:   tL what i object to
    [06:25:59]  _^_:   is the great skill with which you transform any discussion in which you are present
    [06:26:07]  _^_:   into a debate over implications of sodomy

Offlineobject

• View Profile
    « Reply #304 on: May 17, 2016, 04:42:32 PM »

People mentioned possible ddos activity or involvement, when pretty much everyone of rank here has done it at some point.
    I have never DDoS:ed anyone. :)

Offline_nova

• View Profile
    « Reply #305 on: May 17, 2016, 07:22:25 PM »

I have never DDoS:ed anyone. :)

LIES

Offlinechillwitm888

• View Profile
    « Reply #306 on: May 19, 2016, 06:01:57 AM »
    eli5

OfflineJustin Bieber

• View Profile

Offline_nova

• View Profile
    « Reply #308 on: May 19, 2016, 01:42:42 PM »
    eli5
    nice mem

Not you too. It is a dark day when the great Justin Beiber steps down to say nice meme. Why is this a nice meme you ask? That is a good question. Because it quite isn't. It quite isn't a 'nice' phrase or a 'meme', it's just a troll. Damn you. Damn you all to hell.

OfflineRuneAgent

• wololo
      • View Profile
      • MITB FORUMS
    « Reply #309 on: May 19, 2016, 03:27:55 PM »
    eli5
    nice mem

Not you too. It is a dark day when the great Justin Beiber steps down to say nice meme. Why is this a nice meme you ask? That is a good question. Because it quite isn't. It quite isn't a 'nice' phrase or a 'meme', it's just a troll. Damn you. Damn you all to hell.
    I see you are trying to meme but you should leave it to the professionals you simply don't have what it takes.

OfflinePure_

• View Profile
    « Reply #310 on: May 19, 2016, 04:05:49 PM »
    eli5
    nice mem

I see you are trying to meme but you should leave it to the professionals you simply don't have what it takes.
    I once asked when I would get married to you, they said the day moparisthebest sold the forums for a few rifles and a box of beef jerky. When should we schedule our wedding for?

edit: I have 10M rs3 gp i can pay you pls
    i won the forum

Offline_nova

• View Profile
    « Reply #311 on: May 19, 2016, 04:33:52 PM »
    eli5
    nice mem

You barely have the capacity to breath I think Im doing okay.

OfflineVix

• View Profile
    « Reply #312 on: May 20, 2016, 01:28:35 AM »
    eli5
    nice mem

You barely have the capacity to breath I think Im doing okay.

Who hurt you Hadyn?

OfflineDeath Style

• View Profile
    « Reply #313 on: May 20, 2016, 02:51:36 AM »
    the playground bullies

OfflineLothy

• View Profile
    « Reply #314 on: May 20, 2016, 03:46:50 AM »
    Stop acting like arseholes to each other. It's unbecoming unless I myself become embroiled.
    <&Speljohan_> i wouldnt want to live in a society where Mopman isnt monitored 24/7

OfflineFat Cookies

• Moparscape Vet
    • Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #315 on: May 20, 2016, 05:27:37 AM »
    Stop acting like arseholes to each other. It's unbecoming unless I myself become embroiled.

NICEMEME
    « Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 05:29:33 AM by Fat Cookies »

Offlineox random xi

• View Profile
    « Reply #316 on: May 21, 2016, 03:17:50 PM »
    preheat to 450
    Quote from: sini
    hey tom Im coming for ur gurl
    Quote from: Tom
    I'm cool with that, she'd never go for someone who can't finish the job anyway. :D
    https://forum.moparisthebest.com/

OfflinexXSh0ckXx

• View Profile
    « Reply #317 on: May 23, 2016, 06:25:06 AM »
    ggwp mopar rip in peace

Drop me a pm.

They got money for wars, but can't feed the poors. - Tupac Shakur
    Old, but Gold.

OfflineSnow_

• View Profile
    « Reply #318 on: May 24, 2016, 02:39:22 AM »
    Is it me or have the board moderators changed?

OfflineRuneAgent

• wololo
      • View Profile
      • MITB FORUMS

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.