Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

* Shoutbox

RefreshHistory
    • usman555: i remembered out of nowhere and came to check how mopar was going
      Today at 08:34:39 PM
    • usman555: remember azaruth, deathz
      Today at 08:34:24 PM
    • usman555: hey
      Today at 08:33:56 PM
    • Vain_: buying gf
      Today at 01:53:12 PM
    • charmie: WILKO MY MAIN MAIN!
      May 26, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
    • DeathsChaos9::|
      May 26, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
    • Saltyspade10: Okay I won't be back
      May 24, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
    • [email protected]: im buying an ad banner from graham the owner need to get in contact
      May 23, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
    • [email protected]: any mods on
      May 23, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
    • kepoly: 11 years ago, damn
      May 23, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
    • B50: Sever error what happen
      May 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM
    • The Soul: 10 years later
      May 21, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
    • The Soul: wow people are still here?
      May 21, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
    • Wilkooo: and apologies to the OG forum guys on behalf of that fudgewit dr house that pretty much killed this entire domain
      May 21, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
    • Wilkooo: shoutout to all those that played back in the beginning, all new people that hang around now seem to be pretty braindead
      May 21, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
    • Wilkooo: born sep 2016 - died whenever pink eggs resigned
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
    • Wilkooo: Rip moparscape rsps
      May 21, 2018, 04:11:10 PM
    • puta loca: or what section can i ask this
      May 21, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
    • puta loca: does someoen has platinum ps v2 files?
      May 21, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
    • w azza 3: server down??
      May 21, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

Author Topic: Sam's |Trial moderator application.  (Read 276 times)

OfflineEssex boy

• First Time Poster
      • View Profile
    Sam's |Trial moderator application.
    « on: December 12, 2016, 02:59:36 PM »
    Name: Sam

Username: S A M

IRL Picture: (Optional) Apologies but would prefer not to have my image on the forums.

Where are you from?: England London

Timezone: 0 Gmt if that is  correct.

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: Approximately 4-6 although some specific days a lot more & on Sundays.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?:

Well i rejoined the server from the email which was sent out to everybody from previous players email list. I've really enjoyed getting stuck into the server again and meeting new faces and a different ranges of personalities, personally the staff here have been great  to myself. They strive to help others and are highly motivated as a result of this i suppose you could say that it has "rubbed" of onto me. Helping players is something i'm very familiar with and very much enjoy. I would love to be considered a staff member of Moparscape as you are seen as a role model and even more so respected by the users.

i Don't believe being is a staff member is purely to punish people that's not who i am. everyone deserves a chance although reports must be taken very seriously to protect the players of the server.

Why should we choose you over others:

I think I'm fit to become a moderator because I excel in having a large amount of patience, knowledge, and passion for the server. I'm very honest, straight forward, laid back and able to handle situations in a civil manor. I have a very positive attitude towards anyone in the community whether they are a veteran or a new players. I'm always more than happy to help someone out and make their experience enjoyable and more fun as they are starting out, mainly newer players. If I see the opportunity to help someone I am more than happy to be able to stop what I'm doing and be any sort of help I can. I feel like I would be making myself useful and doing something important since I'm here for so many hours on end on a daily basis. That is what I want to be doing! This is something I'd love to be doing alongside of enjoying the experience of training skills and just being active online. I have a lot of patience, so moderator duties would never be an issue for me, I'd be honored to be able to take those responsibilities because I want to put more into the community other than just training all the time. I'd feel good knowing players in need of help could approach me if they were seeking further assistance. Aside from being a helping hand, I'd be good at monitoring and handling situations where it was necessary. There are still some things to learn in this area but as far as maturity, logic and manor for carrying out a situation I feel like I'd be good at this. That's where having a lot of patience comes into play. I always take the cleaner and calmer approach on many situations looking for the best way to handle it before I act upon it. I don't let other players opinions or comments get to me by any means. I know what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.

I believe i should deserve a chance of Helper\Moderator purely because i have a lot of knowledge of both Runescape & Private servers, my knowledge would be very useful for new\old players. I've got roughly a good decade under my belt of Runescape from coding to website designing.(I'm not saying these skills will be used but I've been behind the scene also). I believe i really do deserve a shot purely because i'm a very motivated individual who loves to achieve and help others achieve their goals. In addition recently I've become very active on forums and my job role is computer based therefore i'l spend a lot of my time on the forums too.

What are some useable skills you have?:

Well i work in the real estate industry so as you probably are aware communication for me is key, just as much as the information  in which i'm advising my clients. This would also help me develop my skills too.

I'm very good at adapting to others personalities and strangely i don't seem to feel much pressure whereas others do.

I've also got great interpersonal skills which in day to day life.

Staff Experience:

Previously i have had many experiences from owning a server to moderator role more than once.
    My most memorable for myself would be that i was admin of a server with 15k+ registered on the forums which was 307 based(Don't want to advertise although i guess if information is requested i can pm you it - Ali only).

What are the qualities you have?:

Qualities i believe you would have read throughout my application, i'm not usually one to sit here "bigging myself up". Although i'm a very friendly person, i love to have a laugh as does everybody. I'm very relaxed and open minded which is also a great quality.

How long have you played Moparscape?:

I've played this  current Moparscape since i received the email although i had a short back but i'm here to stay. I've also played previous servers hence i received the email.

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position:

My position is simple, i'l continue to help those who require my assistance but enforce the rules when required but effectively, meaning our players get a chance and are also happy. If i was granted a chance of moderator then the server would look up to me in terms of advice or help. This could be prices, bossing or even skilling but i'm prepared to do my best.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:

Personal achievements:

If i was promoted i would love to achieve maxed stats as i haven't quite completed this as of yet. If possible i would continue to expand on my bank wealth as i've recently lost a fair bit.

Server achievements: Well ideally i'd love to keep the server happy so that our players continue to enjoy their experience here and would also recommend to friends\family.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:

Yes: I S A M, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.

I'm so thankful for you reading my application, all feedback welcome.

Your Sincerely,
    Sam.
    « Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 03:07:06 PM by Essex boy »
    RS2Ad banner

Copyright © 2017 MoparScape. All rights reserved.