General Interests & Hobbies > Web Design/Development

What's best for web development?

<<< (4/11) >>>

Ashi:

--- Quote from: The Web Guy on June 24, 2014, 08:37:21 AM ---If you name me off one application, system, or whatever, and I can't do it in PHP, I will leave these forums.

--- End quote ---
Make a working rsps using php.

django isn't better then rails imo.

The Web Guy:

--- Quote from: Ashi on June 24, 2014, 09:14:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Web Guy on June 24, 2014, 08:37:21 AM ---If you name me off one application, system, or whatever, and I can't do it in PHP, I will leave these forums.

--- End quote ---
Make a working rsps using php.

django isn't better then rails imo.

--- End quote ---

ufahkingwotm8[/url]

That's already one of my projects that has been on-going for a year or so. Obviously you can't add in 3D and everything.

You even commented on it..

sini:
My pipe dream web dev buddy says he now uses an erlang framework called chicago boss, lol

Death Style:

--- Quote from: The Web Guy on June 24, 2014, 09:23:01 AM ---That's already one of my projects that has been on-going for a year or so. Obviously you can't add in 3D and everything.

--- End quote ---
uh webgl. with jagex making a javascript client I'm surprised no one on mopar has jumped on that. granted it's slow af

Every benefit of PHP looks like job security.

The Web Guy:

--- Quote from: Death Style on June 24, 2014, 10:09:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Web Guy on June 24, 2014, 09:23:01 AM ---That's already one of my projects that has been on-going for a year or so. Obviously you can't add in 3D and everything.

--- End quote ---
uh webgl. with jagex making a javascript client I'm surprised no one on mopar has jumped on that. granted it's slow af

Every benefit of PHP looks like job security.

--- End quote ---

Me and 3D modeling don't go well together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version